• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

No luck. Discussed some specific case details and asked about the numbers afterwards. Mentioned that the website has been changed to coming soon but the lady said I should wait till next week.

Somebody should call later.

No luck. Discussed some specific case details and asked about the numbers afterwards. Mentioned that the website has been changed to coming soon but the lady said I should wait till next week.

Somebody should call later.

Since when do they discuss case details?

Ok, i just called KCC, the lady said they don't have the numbers ready yet. They should have it sometime next week. Expecting to show up on VB status page by 13-14 March.

It looks like we'll have to wait till next week before someone else call again.

Tazmania i told you they ask for details !!!

Im sure we will have them officially tomorrow since it showing on the web page :)
Thanks for all ones that called.

I can wait doesnt matter so long i get my big jump lol

Ok, i just called KCC, the lady said they don't have the numbers ready yet. They should have it sometime next week. Expecting to show up on VB status page by 13-14 March.

It looks like we'll have to wait till next week before someone else call again.

I suggest we call tomorrow around 1 pm... maybe we get lucky! As soon as somebody gets numbers, let us know so we all can call.

i heard DOS main person to sign VB is assigned in diplomatic in russia event so VB will be late is it true guys??????????

Good gracious, you always hear things. Weren't you the same person that heard about a supposed great/big jump in numbers for last month? You probably should stop believing everything your 'sources' tell you, don't you think?

Good gracious, you always hear things. Weren't you the same person that heard about a supposed great/big jump in numbers for last month? You probably should stop believing everything your 'sources' tell you, don't you think?

Yeah rayme always has a new story before VB :) lol

I hope this long waitting is our chance to get a big bullitein, let's be patient and we will see a present from KCC. Good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXwnN-XLDQc

Nice music, film is a cool too. This video make a good impression, and give a sense of freedom. America is a good country with people's freedom, (sorry for my dialect) and in same time government limit illegal things, which are dangerous for society. That's a real important, i think you undestand me.

Last edited by a moderator:
America is a good country with people's freedom, (sorry for my dialect) and in same time government limit illegal things, which are dangerous for society.
Pardon me? Good luck if you make it to America, you will then pretty soon realize non of this is true.