• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

My guest concerning the next VB related to May number (taking in account the last CEAC data):
AF --> 37300
EU --> 29500
AS --> 5675
OC --> 1125
SA --> 1325

I know that th numbers are very bad but I think that we are in a bad year !!!!!!!!!

Malcom do you wanna give a heart attack ???? :(

vladek yu seem to bliv Malcolms predictions maybe yu two guys know Smething we dont know yet he he am also tending to go the same predictions but but where is britsimon?

vladek yu seem to bliv Malcolms predictions maybe yu two guys know Smething we dont know yet he he am also tending to go the same predictions but but where is britsimon?
Simon is quiet busy with his relocation my friend !
He will get back soon to us.
Simon gave pessimist prediction this morning, but i know in heart he doesnt realy want it to happen :)

Simon is quiet busy with his relocation my friend !
He will get back soon to us.
Simon gave pessimist prediction this morning, but i know in heart he doesnt realy want it to happen :)

And what that pessimistic prediction says? Just trying to prepare myself for the worst scenario and be ultra happy if that doesn't happen :)

Roger.com
I see you going to maryland pitbull home town ?!
Find out where is he staying ? I wanna pay him a visit ;)
I Made him a promess :)

wish him best, for now vladek fingers closed as we wait for the official announcement from KCC and if what we are smelling is what KCC is cooking......vladek!, yu guess what my point .

yu know vladek I fear to give predictions for now, emotions very high to every forumate and yu know if it goes to what Malcolm just predicted i wil miss by a whisker I hate what I can smell from KCC, still fingers closed vladek...

Do you think that EU will have bigger cutt-off than last month? At least higher that 4400 numers? Which is approx. 29800 for EU?
Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator: