• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

vladek15425

Hi forum mates
After a deep look into the previouse VB(april) I decided to reajust my predictions!
I do now believe that for AF region will get a subtencial increase in the cutoff! Ethiopia hitting their limit because of lack of candidates I believe ! And nigeria has moved with 2k which I think will give the rest of AF a chance to move faster like said...
On the other hand EU will slow down I think !!!! May be not the following month VB but perhaps in the next one !

Note: its just an assumption :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi forum mates
After a deep look into the previouse VB(april) I decided to reajust my predictions!
I do now believe that for AF region will get a subtencial increase in the cutoff! Ethiopia hitting their limit because of lack of candidates I believe ! And nigeria has moved with 2k which I think will give the rest of AF a chance to move faster like said...
On the other hand EU will slow down I think !!!! May be not the following month VB but perhaps in the next one !

Note: its just an assumption :)

What was your former prediction?

My prediction for May.:)
Europa - 30500-32000
Uzbekistan - 16500-17000
Africa - 40000-45000
Asia - 6300-7000
SA- 1250-1300
OC- 1100-1200

Europe. 30000-30400-31900
Africa. 40000-42000
Asia. 6500-7500
SA. 1300-1400
OC. 1050-1200
Here it is I'm still sticking to it :)
But for the june cutoff I think EU will only see about 2k or 3k cutoff !

Thanks.

But I hope no region will see a small increase in cutoffs, at least no more.....
Especially EU :)
By the way, last month someone(i dont remember who) was believing EU will hit the wall In April Vb. But It did not happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

Another newcomer to the forum so please help me to understand....

"Africa 30,000 Except:
Egypt: 22,850
Nigeria: 11,600"

So does that make Africa total number being current 64 450???

My number of AF00071XXX upon two enquiry's to KCC have been first said to be current April and then August... But all the discussions around increased numbers for the year and visas running out leaves me rather unsure of what to expect and if my allocated number is at all an indication of high or low??

Too all contributing to the forum - thanks! Been very interesting and informative reading

Hi all

Another newcomer to the forum so please help me to understand....

"Africa 30,000 Except:
Egypt: 22,850
Nigeria: 11,600"

So does that make Africa total number being current 64 450???

My number of AF00071XXX upon two enquiry's to KCC have been first said to be current April and then August... But all the discussions around increased numbers for the year and visas running out leaves me rather unsure of what to expect and if my allocated number is at all an indication of high or low??

Too all contributing to the forum - thanks! Been very interesting and informative reading

No the Egypt and Nigeria numbers are lower limits, already included in the 30,000 number.

AF71 is a good number - you should be fine and you should expect an interview in July or August.

REALLY??? So you are the one.... ;-)

His estimates this month are pretty good - his numbers are what I hope to see - but higher in general than what I expect to see.

Yeah you sound more logical. I give you that but I want to believe to him. .
This is what I choose to believe.
Gooo Slonerr...

Asia May Cut Off Prediction:

6850-7350 (No special cut off with assumption of Iran winding down)
8000-9000 (If Iran goes to special cut off)
11000-12000 (If Iran and Nepal go to special cut off)

But I think mostly no special cut off for Asia in May.

Europe. 30000-30400-31900
Africa. 40000-42000
Asia. 6500-7500
SA. 1300-1400
OC. 1050-1200
Here it is I'm still sticking to it :)
But for the june cutoff I think EU will only see about 2k or 3k cutoff !

Well no matter the jumps it seems eu ends up with 33k around July anyway. Look still 2010 and compare where April stood and how July turned out. I say no more than 29 k in May. Hope I'm so wrong