• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

Pardon me? Good luck if you make it to America, you will then pretty soon realize non of this is true.

Sorry, i don't understand. What do you mean? If you are Russina, please right in Russian too please.

I think your perception of that will depend upon your previous experiences - probably depending on the country you are coming from. To a lot of people the statement Tylermsk made will seem very accurate. To someone already used to freedoms and fair policing, they will have a different take...

I think your perception of that will depend upon your previous experiences - probably depending on the country you are coming from. To a lot of people the statement Tylermsk made will seem very accurate. To someone already used to freedoms and fair policing, they will have a different take...

Very valid point. We kept on being amazed by how everyone seemed to follow the rules in the US. Someone coming from Australia would probably have thought the exact opposite!

My guest concerning the next VB related to May number (taking in account the last CEAC data):
AF --> 37300
EU --> 29500
AS --> 5675
OC --> 1125
SA --> 1325

I know that th numbers are very bad but I think that we are in a bad year !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello in acount to ceac data????? what asia 5675 what kind of data is this hahah lol
My guest concerning the next VB related to May number (taking in account the last CEAC data):
AF --> 37300
EU --> 29500
AS --> 5675
OC --> 1125
SA --> 1325

I know that th number are very bad but I think that we are in a bad year !!!!!!!!!

The officer just told the increase of may is higher than april but didn't say anything about exact number.

i believe they will release it by Friday (07th ) .................. God please look at us............ I'm sure AS will go up to 21k........