• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

Hi guys isn't it strange that there is no "coming soon" message in visa bulletin this month? it's 5 March and they didn't put that message in their website!!!!!!

Hi guys isn't it strange that there is no "coming soon" message in visa bulletin this month? it's 5 March and they didn't put that message in their website!!!!!!

Last month was a short one! I guess this time we will get the cutoffs late !

Let's hope theyre spending a little extra time with their calculators figuring out whether to make a huge jump or a HUUUUGE jump. For the sake of us in Oceania, I hope its the latter :cool:

i think it because receptions don't to use new website platform.....

Hi guys,

I am from the Caribbean, got my first interview date in December 2013 but had to reschedule due to my wedding plans, the embassy was awaiting my husbands documents so a new date can be given. Do you know how long this will take?

Hi guys,

I am from the Caribbean, got my first interview date in December 2013 but had to reschedule due to my wedding plans, the embassy was awaiting my husbands documents so a new date can be given. Do you know how long this will take?

No one call tell you exactly when will you recieve it!
You should stay in contact(email,phone) with your embassy untill they inform you...
Good luck

Hi guys,

You should call KCC. There may be a breakdown in communication between them and the embassy and meanwhile the clock is ticking. It sounds like you delayed the interview to add your husband to your application. Be prepared to prove your relationship was genuine prior to the DV win - they will be diligent about that.

I heard this time VB will be late... how much true is this??????????

That was also my guess ! Since last month had only 28 days im sure the vb will come a bit later compare to the last month ! May be we will get the numbers only next week...

That was also my guess ! Since last month had only 28 days im sure the vb will come a bit later compare to the last month ! May be we will get the numbers only next week...

As far as I know, all embassies only schedule interviews in the beginning of the month once DOS or KCC release the visa slots count for all regions. So, it will not impact even last month is a short month. If you look at Mar 2013, it published the VB on 8th Mar 2013.

As far as I know, all embassies only schedule interviews in the beginning of the month once DOS or KCC release the visa slots count for all regions. So, it will not impact even last month is a short month. If you look at Mar 2013, it published the VB on 8th Mar 2013.
Well my bro its just a guess from me!
I hope you are right, because im dying to see the numbers :(