• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming May month visa bulletin.

About pre-notice of coming VB!

Is there anybody planning to call Kcc?Where did you disappear Simon?we are missing your effort.Please come on and help us friend!What about other forum members???This month is really the month of do or die.sooooo curious to get those numbers!

Is there anybody planning to call Kcc?Where did you disappear Simon?we are missing your effort.Please come on and help us friend!What about other forum members???This month is really the month of do or die.sooooo curious to get those numbers!
Simon will never drop us my friend :)
He's just busy with his relocation, he will be back soon ;)

2103 Nepali people till now...up to 5350.. refused 45....... ready 731...... AP 157..... issue 1170 kayend after 5 months of Interview this data

2103 Nepali people till now...up to 5350.. refused 45....... ready 731...... AP 157..... issue 1170 kayend after 5 months of Interview this data

Nepal never has sign of less selectees in 5k range so far. If next month still continue this pattern then your theory of less dense Nepalese in 5k to 9k range might not work. So that will indirectly slow don't Asia progress or not as fast as we are hoping for. Let hope your theory works.

I think this pattern will continue. Now, I agree to revsky's prediction that Nepal's cutoff will be around 10500. Also, to allow other Asian countries to process, there will be a separate cutoff for Nepal soon. It could start from June/July. Its very sad to imagine a lot of Nepalese will be disappointed. I believe main reason could be very high form send rate to KCC and very high about 90% interview success rate. From 3700 case numbers there are already 1170 visa issued. From 230 AP+Ready cases, we can assume 50% will be issued. That will make 1150+115 = 1265. On top of that let's say 5% AOS issued for Nepalese which will make 1328 visa issued from 3700 case numbers. At this rate around 10500 case numbers Nepal will have 3768 visa issued which is about the same visa Iran got last year.
I hope I am 100% wrong but I feel this will come true. what do you guys think?

Nepal never has sign of less selectees in 5k range so far. If next month still continue this pattern then your theory of less dense Nepalese in 5k to 9k range might not work. So that will indirectly slow don't Asia progress or not as fast as we are hoping for. Let hope your theory works.

I think this pattern will continue. Now, I agree to revsky's prediction that Nepal's cutoff will be around 10500. Also, to allow other Asian countries to process, there will be a separate cutoff for Nepal soon. It could start from June/July. Its very sad to imagine a lot of Nepalese will be disappointed. I believe main reason could be very high form send rate to KCC and very high about 90% interview success rate. From 3700 case numbers there are already 1170 visa issued. From 230 AP+Ready cases, we can assume 50% will be issued. That will make 1150+115 = 1265. On top of that let's say 5% AOS issued for Nepalese which will make 1328 visa issued from 3700 case numbers. At this rate around 10500 case numbers Nepal will have 3768 visa issued which is about the same visa Iran got last year.
I hope I am 100% wrong but I feel this will come true. what do you guys think?

Yes, if this pattern continue the mentioned outcome is very likely and my prediction for Nepal is slightly above 9k CN. I am not sure whether KCC will release the NACARA quota anytime or toward the end of fiscal year. Remember NACARA is a program running at the same time as DV, so they only know the unused quota by end of fiscal year. If they release on Sept, then all countries will AP cases will fight for it. So, we should expect 3500 as quota to avoid any unwanted surprise. In fact Nepal is the biggest winner because it has all the low CN + high success rate. Rest of Asia are struggling with the tiny quota left and most of them having high CN. Anyway, this is a lottery and luck are very much into play.

Did anyone call kcc today about next visa bulletin... please guys if any do response. we are curious to get next visa bulletin.

6500? Seem like you don't support your own theory of Iranian are dense from 5k to 9k.

It is impossible that there are less selectees in between 5k-9k.As most the 6082 selectees from nepal are below 14k-15k,there must be 400 selectees among each 1000 selectees.

It is impossible that there are less selectees in between 5k-9k.As most the 6082 selectees from nepal are below 14k-15k,there must be 400 selectees among each 1000 selectees.

How do you know my self i had a look at the nepalees facebook there is a lot of cases over 11k !!!!!
Rayme invited me :)

How do you know my self i had a look at the nepalees facebook there is a lot of cases over 11k !!!!!
Rayme invited me :)
Welcome you in the Group!
There are hardly 180 case numbers in that group.And in my opinion this small number cannot represent those 6082 selectees at all.there might be the chance that only majority of high cases join the group as the people in danger search different remedies to escape!
I want to question you that where,in which range are those 6082 selectees as we all know that there are very few numbers of selectees above 14k.

with ur case 8000 u will get ur interview sure dude.. donot feel insecure.... high cases will always see any probabilty like this mate...
Welcome you in the Group!
There are hardly 180 case numbers in that group.And in my opinion this small number cannot represent those 6082 selectees at all.there might be the chance that only majority of high cases join the group as the people in danger search different remedies to escape!
I want to question you that where,in which range are those 6082 selectees as we all know that there are very few numbers of selectees above 14k.

You seem you are scared with current vb speed.with your case 96** no need to worry at all.upto 11.5k from nepal no need to worry at all!Everybody are free to hope positively and need to accept result.

with ur case 8000 u will get ur interview sure dude.. donot feel insecure.... high cases will always see any probabilty like this mate...

You seem you are scared with current vb speed.with your case 96** no need to worry at all.upto 11.5k from nepal no need to worry at all!Everybody are free to hope positively and need to accept result.

ohh so u know many thing about DV can u elaborate ur knowledge here...