TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Welcome Notice

Guys,

I received the email "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident".

This is what i did during the past 3 wks.

Sent DHS 7001 forms to Ombudsman on May 21, 2008.
Received response from them on Jun 3, 2008.
Infopass Appt on June 6, 2008 - IO said my case has been assigned to an IO on June 4, 2008.

Received welcome notice today

Thanks to you all for your help & support. Wish you all good luck and hope you get yours soon too.

Thanks To Allaha , God

Friends

After almost six and half years MY green card has been approved. It was indeed a long journey. I still remember those days when I used to write letters to PBEC official about my pending LC.

Friends I think a owe this forum a lot of Thanks. Whenever I had hard time in my green card processing this forum has provided me guidance on each and every step. I am ThankFUL to all those friends who have guided me in every difficult time.

In last six and half years I have written almost 1000 letters to different official.

At I-485 stage also I wrote a letter to Director UCIS Taxes Service Center, I-485 supervisor. Senator. First Lady, VP. And OMBUDSMAN Office

According to my own information I think senators are very powerful people. When ever I contacted the senators they have always kicked the ass of relevant departments

If you have any question for me I am always here to share my experience

All the best wishes for your green card journey

Tanveer

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends

After almost six and half years MY green card has been approved. It was indeed a long journey. I still remember those days when I used to write letters to PBEC official about my pending LC.

Tanveer

Congrats Tanveer. You made it. You remember me from PBEC forum? our dates were almost similar. I'm still waiting :(
I'll start sending the letters out.
Thanks.

Friends

Friends I think a owe this forum a lot of Thanks. Whenever I had hard time in my green card processing this forum has provided me guidance on each and every step. I am ThankFUL to all those friends who have guided me in every difficult time.

In last six and half years I have written almost 1000 letters to different official.

At I-485 stage also I wrote a letter to Director UCIS Taxes Service Center, I-485 supervisor. Senator. First Lady, VP. And OMBUDSMAN Office

According to my own information I think senators are very powerful people. When ever I contacted the senators they have always kicked the ass of relevant departments

If you have any question for me I am always here to share my experience

All the best wishes for your green card journey

Tanveer

tanveer, I have been told same as you heard from IO since last one month. How did it work for you. did u send the letters to omdomus etc.. as u mentioned in ur two days back posting. did that work. congrats.

Friends

Tanveer

Congrats Tanveer. I remeber you from the PBEC board. I just got my approval on 6/9 after 5+ years. have you received the email notifications or the physical card? if email, which email did you receive?

Here is My Detail

Friends

06/11/2008 Card ordered e mail received

06/12/2008 Welcome notice E mail Received

Green card sent email: Pending

Green card received actual date: pending

Friends in last one month I called TSC many times. This is true that as of this date my name check is still pending. So February memo is working???

They have given different responses on different times. Sometimes they told me that I have to wait till Feb. 2009

Some times I came to know that my case has been assigned to an officer and some time they told me it’s still waiting to be assigned to an officer??

I have soft LUD on 03/25 03/26 and 03/27 without any change in message

Two service request were issued in my case

Every time I called IO they told me that although your Name Check is pending but you do qualify for approval less than 180 days rule.

I have referred my case to a senator and she was aggressively following up my case.

I got approval e mail on 06/11/2008 at 4.30pm and I was in post office between 3.30 pm to 4.30pm for mailing letters to different official as I mentioned in my previous message I spent $ 25 on those letters had I known this that the movement I am sending letters My green card has already been approved I would not have sent letters and would have saved $ 25

Well I strongly believe that these congressman and senators have to power to do something for you if your case is beyond the normal processing time.

I am from PAKISTAN EB3/ PD JUNE 22, 2002. I-140 AD 09/11/2007 PP
I-485 LUD on 03/25 03/26 03/27 and Name check still pending

If you have any other question please let me know

Tanveer

Tanveer

You say that you received the card production email already. That is your card sent confirmation isnt it? My understanding is that you receive 3 emails...approval notice sent, welcome letter sent, and card production ordered. I have received the first 2 over the last 4 days. Still awaiting my card production email, and hence the physical cards. Please keep us posted about when you get your letter, approval, and cards
Good luck!

Please dont confuse

Dedo

Card Producation ordered e mail is different from card mailed email. when they actually mail the green card they will send e mail that we have sent the green card on so and so date . I still have not received that email. well a lot of people have received the green card without even receiving that e mail . the important thing is almost everybody got the card within one week of approval

Tanveer

Dedo

Card Producation ordered e mail is different from card mailed email. when they actually mail the green card they will send e mail that we have sent the green card on so and so date . I still have not received that email. well a lot of people have received the green card without even receiving that e mail . the important thing is almost everybody got the card within one week of approval

Tanveer

Well then I guess we both should have our cards this week or by early next week :D

Update

Friends

on 06/11 e mail for card Production ordered

on 06/12 e mail for registering as PR and notice mailed email

on 06/17 email for I-485 has been approved & approval notice sent

I dont think I will get any other email . still waiting for the ACTUAL GREENCARD

Hi guys,

could you please share the dates if you have recently applied AP from TSC? My sister just filed AP 3 weeks ago, but she needs to traveling at the end of August. The USCIS website indicates it will take 3 months, but USCIS staff on the phone mentioned now it takes 7 months. Please share your dates. Thanks.

My sister's dates:
EB2
PD: 9/2004
I-140, 485 RD: 11/2006
I-140 AD: 3/2007
I-131 RD: 5/2008

New case number after opening an inquiry

I opened couple of inquiries on my pending 485 and in reply I got a letter saying that I have to wait for six months to hear something from USCIS. Previously they used to mention 60 days.

Also, they added another number to my receipt number...I don't know why. Now the receipt number I have on my 485 form shows invalid on line.

I have no idea that why they added additional number on my case. ANY IDEA?????

PD- FEB 2002- EB3
485 - March 2007
EAD since April,07

more than 2 years pending NC

EB2-NIW ROW Jan 2006
Waiting for I485 approval.

Do I need to wait till end of July 08 based on memo of FBI-USCIS?

EB2-NIW, ROW Cocurrent Jan 2006
I140 Approved after about 7 months
Pendign NC enquired by various sources from Jan 2006.
2 APs and EADs
No RFE.
1 finger print on Jan 2006 and one more for 2nd EAD.
last LUD for all 3 of us: 01/16/2008 for my wife another one on 04/22/08
All the time the message was the same as last one on Feb. 2007.