TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Got approval e-mail today. Still waiting for spouse's approval.

Thanks everyone for supporting my long journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approval Notice Sent / Card Production Ordered

Hi All,

I am still going to post here the reply of my congressman (dated May 1, 2008) who inquired on my behalf the status of case. I got his letter this weekend. It was like "...visa numbers have become available for your petitions. Given this availability, the files for you, your wife and your daughter are currently being processed. According to USCIS Texas..this processing will take between 45-90 days. ...if you do not hear by August 1, please call my office."

Last night I got CRIS emails that "Approval notice sent." for me, my wife, and my daughter.

This morning, I got CRIS emails that "Card production ordered." for me and my wife.

This is a great forum for all. Please hang in there. I wish you all good luck.

Case Details:
Case Type: EB2, India
Priority Date: February 11, 2003
Labor Approved: July 19, 2006
I-140 Approved: November 1, 2006
I-485 RD: June 4, 2007
I-485 ND: June 14, 2007
FP Done: July 13, 2007
RFE: December 19, 2007 for TB Skin Test Not Done (me and wife) and Proof of Status (wife and daughter). Response received at TSC January 11, 2008.
LUD: 1/11/08, 1/14/08, 1/17/08, 2/1/08
I-485 Approval Date: May 6, 2008
Card Production Ordered Email: May 7, 2008

Hi All,

I am still going to post here the reply of my congressman (dated May 1, 2008) who inquired on my behalf the status of case. I got his letter this weekend. It was like "...visa numbers have become available for your petitions. Given this availability, the files for you, your wife and your daughter are currently being processed. According to USCIS Texas..this processing will take between 45-90 days. ...if you do not hear by August 1, please call my office."

Last night I got CRIS emails that "Approval notice sent." for me, my wife, and my daughter.

This morning, I got CRIS emails that "Card production ordered." for me and my wife.

This is a great forum for all. Please hang in there. I wish you all good luck.

Case Details:
Case Type: EB2, India
Priority Date: February 11, 2003
Labor Approved: July 19, 2006
I-140 Approved: November 1, 2006
I-485 RD: June 4, 2007
I-485 ND: June 14, 2007
FP Done: July 13, 2007
RFE: December 19, 2007 for TB Skin Test Not Done (me and wife) and Proof of Status (wife and daughter). Response received at TSC January 11, 2008.
LUD: 1/11/08, 1/14/08, 1/17/08, 2/1/08
I-485 Approval Date: May 6, 2008
Card Production Ordered Email: May 7, 2008

Congrats ! Was your name check cleared ?
My application is in the same category with PD in 2002 and RD in 2006 , but no movement ( stuck in name check, so put in a different queue ).

I am EB1c from india employed by the same company for 3 yrs in usa and 9 years in india. Though visa bulletin says my category is current but the dates in processing time frames in uscis is June 29, 2007.

You ALL have provided very upclose information for which please accept my humble appreciation.

I have another question I am on L-1a visa which is going to expire on Feb 2009. and if I take TSC current processing time frame the calculations come out that they will start processing my case during the time of my visa expiration. So do I have to apply another extention of L-1a ?? or is there anyother way to bypass the extention if there is any???

As I have L-1a status with a pending 485/EAD/AP, Can I also get a secondary employment with this new EAD? Will this give any effect on my L-1 status or on GC application??

Hi gc_mania, I am in same boat.
PD : Jan 2003, stuck in hell hole of NC, Saw some postings on trackit where people with NC stuch got approved in TSC
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers

Hi gc_mania, I am in same boat.
PD : Jan 2003, stuck in hell hole of NC, Saw some postings on trackit where people with NC stuch got approved in TSC
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Cheers

It seems TSC has picked up approval rate for India EB2. I think they have a particular combination of PD & RD . Or some thing random. I saw one RD june 2007, PD march 2002 India EB2 getting approved.

Still Random to me.

It seems TSC has picked up approval rate for India EB2. I think they have a particular combination of PD & RD . Or some thing random. I saw one RD june 2007, PD march 2002 India EB2 getting approved.

My PD:11-dec-02
I485: 4/30/07
Everything is cleared as per infopass but still waiting!:confused:

What is the projection regarding India EB2 cut-off dates ?

The June VB is around the corner. ANy predictions on India EB2 cut-off ?

My prediction.

The June VB is around the corner. ANy predictions on India EB2 cut-off ?

I am predicting the dates would not move much.:D
Because there are too many people waiting with PD: 2001, 2002, 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
GC approved

Today, I received welcome and card production emails for myself and my family members. It is a great relief. Thanks to all active members in this forum.

USCIS Ombudsman call

Hi Guys,
I called Texas service center and also got this verified by my local congress man. my application is moved from records section to examination section and right now it is pending with an examination officer. so they are saying that Visa number is allocated to me and my application will be approved in another one or two months. so did anyone has the same situation
thanks
Krishna M

Hi Guys,
today I received a call from USCIS ombudsman, Washington DC and he said that my case will be approved soon as I have a old priorirty date of 12/26/2000. so he said that he will give me a call again tomorrow confirming a timeframe as to when my GC will be apporved. so I have to wait and see now as to how much time it takes
thanks
Krishna M

WHat kind of RFEs

For old timers, what kind of stupid RFEs are generated these days ? Are they trying to check we are still alive ?

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

Friends,

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

I am happy to inform all of you that I received the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails and LUDs early this morning for me and my family.

I feel completely relieved after 7 years and 4 months since I came here. I haven't visited home (India) so far even though I had the AP, and I am now planning to go home for a visit with the Green Card in my hand.

I am pretty confident that all of you will also get the prized GCs soon. Wish you all the very best, whole heartedly.

IE

Approved!

EB2. TSC. ROW
PD January 06
RD June 06
Stuck in NC until March 08 (atleast)

Both primary and dependant approvals.

Good luck everybody.

Congratulations!!!

EB2. TSC. ROW
PD January 06
RD June 06
Stuck in NC until March 08 (atleast)

Both primary and dependant approvals.

Good luck everybody.

It appears the que for FBI NC people has reached around June 06. Crossing my fingers.....:rolleyes: