TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

hi

Hi Harithpatra,

congrats on your new GC. enjoy life now.
couple of questions:
a) Did you first receive this email with subject "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident"? Any other emails after this?
b) I received first email with status "Card Production Ordered". Is there any order in the sequence of emails?
c) Did you actually receive the card in mail? How long did it take from the first email to actually having the card in hand?

please share your experience.

Thanks,
GCFinder

It is my turn, I received one sweet email on Y'day with the status :"Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" For rest of the data, you can find from my signature.

It is a long journey but intresting and frustraction. took longer time to reach this point.

Wish you good luck !! Relax, do not worry too much, you all will get it.

Some how, at texas center, I did not see any LUD changes. For my first application, Ohh. lot before they denied. That is not my mistake, employer sucks.. lied lot to me..

Finally wife's GC approved. It has been a long wait of one year after my GC came.

First card production ordered e-mail came then later welcome notice.

Good luck to all waiting for their GCs and thanks for the forums and members for sharing their experiences and knowledge about the complex immigration processes.

congrats kazaparu ;)
now you can rest in peace and enjoy your green.
how many days it took to see the welcome notice email after you got the card production ordered email?

Is this Thread dead?

I don't see any updates on this thread.
EB3 guys... do you see any light?

Whenever I come to see this thread, is this the message :mad: