TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

People choose either to wait for who knows how long (because there isn't any rhyme or reason in why your case is still pending( since 2005)). Or go to court and file Writ of Mandamus to compel USCIS to make a decision(that includes approval or denial, if there 're no grounds for denial then definitely approval). See this mega thread for ongoing discussion of all things related to filing an action(lawsuit) or here to get a general sense of what's involved in filing one.
Educate yourself on the process and decide for yourself if it's worth the wait or taking an action. Depending on where you live or file your action, three years delay in I-485 adjudication will be sufficient for court to compel CIS to make a decision .
Sorry for not being clear.
I need advice about what to do next, is there any action makes the process faster?
My previous attorney said just wait until it comes, this is what people generally do?
Any kind of advice based on my situation which might help me move my case is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kishorkv

Thank you jefkorn.
This is what I was looking for, thanks again for your time and providing me discussion links.
I wish you good luck in your case.
I really appreciate your advice.
-Kishor

You are welcome, kishorkv. Ask questions on the lawsuit thread, it's like a mini community within the larger ImmigrationPortal community and everyone is so cooperative and willing to help.
Thank you jefkorn.
This is what I was looking for, thanks again for your time and providing
me discussion links.
I wish you good luck in your case.
I really appreciate your advice.
-Kishor

I guess we have to wait until next moth after USCIS come back from vacation. Several guys have been waiting for visa clearance for 8 weeks, while most cases only need 3 weeks if no in summer.

I have got appointment letter for 2nd biometrics for expired fps(more than 15 months) . Trying to understand what happens with these biometrics? Is it just required for the green card production or do these actually go through FBI again. Is it a repeat Name Check process? Trying to gauge how long this process might take? My first name check took a year to clear.

yyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhooooooooooooo
I finally got the magical emails of card production ordered and welcoming notice of new permanent resident. My joy founds no bounds. I thank all you Gurus for your most valuable information provided here.
My family (wife and children (7,11)) though have received email for initial evidence required which I dont understand that what kind of evidence they require for 7 & 11 years of children. This email worked as a lid on my celebration. Can somebody tells me that after providing the evidence required by them how much time will it take to finalise the case as now they say case placed on hold.

Congratulation! Enjoy your freedom.

kind a late congratulation. Glad for you.
Guess TSC is dealing with last year's filers and forget us with earlier PD.

PD: Jan 2003 (EB2)
RD: June 2006
NC was completed last year.
No Lud after 2nd FP which was on Jan 2007
Per letter from TSC for last month's Service Request: my case is pending at TSC. If anything is needed, I will be contacted through mail. (very concise)

yyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhooooooooooooo
I finally got the magical emails of card production ordered and welcoming notice of new permanent resident. My joy founds no bounds. I thank all you Gurus for your most valuable information provided here.
My family (wife and children (7,11)) though have received email for initial evidence required which I dont understand that what kind of evidence they require for 7 & 11 years of children. This email worked as a lid on my celebration. Can somebody tells me that after providing the evidence required by them how much time will it take to finalise the case as now they say case placed on hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks
yeah i was a little surprised also as well as amazed to see the emails as I was expecting it by Feb 09 coz of the processing dates. I think its all is based on Time and stars. My wife and kids got the RFE which is also kinda ridiculous but still it puts the case on hold. Though my joy founds no bounds but still there is a hinderance to it.
My friend I wish for you that you should also get yours very soon.

Come on guys, wake up. October is around the corner, there will be visas available. When do you think we can start to see some approvals? I am EB3 (rest of the world) and my name check finally got cleared in July 08 so I really hope something happens for me in October.

No Energy left

Yaa, I come here once in a while, no energy left to talk, nearly 7 years waiting for GC and 5 EAD. I feel .....forget it, it's NOT worth talking, waste of itme.

Please adivise how to find if Name check is cleared.
Thanks
EB 3 Rest of the World

I-485, I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
PD 02/04/04
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
EAD 10/2007

Anybody guessing on my situation? Current employment visa on state Web , 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I wrote to USCIS Ombudsman and he replied me within a month telling me that my name check is cleared now (after waiting for more than 2 years) but I have to wait until October until new EB3 visa numbers become available. I am also going to an Infopass appointment this week to confirm my status.

Please adivise how to find if Name check is cleared.
Thanks
EB 3 Rest of the World

I-485, I-765 and 131 Sent to TSC August 7TH,2007
I-140 AD 08/12/07
PD 02/05/04
All RD 8/8/07
All ND 10/01/07
Finger Print Notice Date 10/09/07
Finger Printing on 11/06/07
EAD 10/2007

Anybody guessing on my situation? Current employment visa on state Web , 2005

dont worry man, you'll get it

kishoorkv,
I can understand your situation and frustration,
you'll get it man, i also went thru the same path but atlast by God's Grace i got it

Yaa, I come here once in a while, no energy left to talk, nearly 7 years waiting for GC and 5 EAD. I feel .....forget it, it's NOT worth talking, waste of itme.

Response from Ombudsman/CAO

Actually I wrote to USCIS Ombudsman and he replied me within a month telling me that my name check is cleared now (after waiting for more than 2 years) but I have to wait until October until new EB3 visa numbers become available. I am also going to an Infopass appointment this week to confirm my status.

I had also written to Ombudsman and earlier got standard letter that USCIS will respond in 45 days. After that I-140 got approval by Sept 1st.
Last Friday 09/26/08, I got letter from USCIS Customer Assistance Office Supervisor :

Thank you for your letter to DHS Ombudsman concerning I-485, Ombudsman's Office Forwared letter to CAO for a response. We have assigned it Case # XXXXXX.

We regret the length of time it has taken to process Form I-485. After researching your case we found that case is currently being processed. Please allow 90 to 120 days for your case to be reviewed. (Another ??!!!!)

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding. if you need additional assistance or filing instruction contact Customer service center.

We trust that this information is helpful.

So far no LUD on my I-485 yet.

Same

I had also written to Ombudsman and earlier got standard letter that USCIS will respond in 45 days. After that I-140 got approval by Sept 1st.
Last Friday 09/26/08, I got letter from USCIS Customer Assistance Office Supervisor :

Thank you for your letter to DHS Ombudsman concerning I-485, Ombudsman's Office Forwared letter to CAO for a response. We have assigned it Case # XXXXXX.

We regret the length of time it has taken to process Form I-485. After researching your case we found that case is currently being processed. Please allow 90 to 120 days for your case to be reviewed. (Another ??!!!!)

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding. if you need additional assistance or filing instruction contact Customer service center.

We trust that this information is helpful.

So far no LUD on my I-485 yet.

Exact same response to me too. [MailMerge :mad: ]