TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Approved After 7+ years

Just got approval email. My PD was November 2001. Applied for 485 on October, 2006, and was stuck in name check for two years. There was no RFP in my case. My was EB3 and ROW.

Good luck to all of you who are waiting.

Sent a letter to USCIS Ombudsman and got a letter saying that your concern had been forward to TCS, and shoud get a response in 45 days. Hope this may help a bit. Who knows!

Finally... but still one more to go.

Guys, I got the wonder email finally.. but no news about my wife's case.

Here are the details.

-----------------------------
PD: May 2002
I 485 Applied: May 2007.
Approval Email: Dec 2008.
-----------------------------

Good luck to all you guys, I'll be hanging around here at least until my wife's case is approved.

Thanks to everyone for contributing.

pass this to as many as you know who will support...

The Burning Problem
Long wait times of 5-10 years for EB2/EB3 Employment based greencard applicants from India.
Please convince TODAY as many friends as you can to become proactive in participating in the campaign for getting Green cards faster. Pass this message to as many as you can (students, H1 holders, spouses etc), and ask them in-turn to do the same and take action.
The new government is willing to hear us unlike never before.

What should you do: Please do both.
1. You can vote here http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ by searching using “immigration” as key word. You will find atleast 10-20 questions already there. Click on the UP arrow to vote positively.
2. And you can submit your ideas here http://change.gov. You will be asked to register. Please do it with actual details with no fear. We are legal here and many of us have done it, there is nothing to fear. This is just one way to start.

The details:
So far, there has been much action or participation on addressing the problem. This is totally unacceptable, when the issue affects 400-500,000 of applicants but those fighting for this cause are very few. This issue needs your support.
We are legal immigrants who bring innovation, create value, build companies and jobs, and contribute in many ways to the economy. The system was fine 4-5 years back, but now it’s severely backlogged. Do not think “it is not my problem now”, because you will be also effected by the negative impact. Reports say only 5000 people are voicing their opinions, even though the problem affects more than 500,000 applicants (and their spouses).

We just need a small administrative fix to recapture the lost visas and also make sure the system respects skilled workers and their interests. If anyone does not know what EB2 EB3 is, please explain to them. We need to request the government to make the waiting period no more than 5 years of being legally in the US, and to immediately bring relief to EB2/EB3 applicants from India by clearing backlogs. Remember that you will be at the end of the line, if you did not yet apply. Right now undocumented workers are raising more voice, openly.
Immigrationvoice.org is one good site to participate to name one. Let’s help ourselves and each other. Also register in this site or any other, and start contributing your ideas for your own good.
Please pass it to as many friends as you can, and motivate them.
Edit/Delete Message

Finally....an approval....

Today, I got my I-485 approved after 2 and half years of waiting (just for I-485)!!!!!

Now, another 29 months to the citizenship starts.....:)

APPROVED -- EB2 India

FInally done ...got emails for CPO and approval notice.
Details as in signature.

Waiting for actual cards.:D:D:D:D

Medical RFE

Got a medical RFE (TB Test) last monday 03/16/2009 responded on 03/19/2009.
Any idea how long this takes again? anybody had similar experience?

Got a medical RFE (TB Test) last monday 03/16/2009 responded on 03/19/2009.
Any idea how long this takes again? anybody had similar experience?

What is your PD? If it is current then you will hear good news in 10-15 days, otherwise if not current then your case will be ready to be adjudicated once PD is current and visa no avaialble you will see approval.
By the way what was your RFE about? and how did you respond to it.
When did you last take FP and what code?

@immi_mygc

"you should start seeing LUDs in couple of days "
there is a system glitch in tsc and no one can see luds nor updates and also unable to add case in uscis portfolio.....
some people got gc's in mail and online status still shows case pending

Thanks

What is your PD? If it is current then you will hear good news in 10-15 days, otherwise if not current then your case will be ready to be adjudicated once PD is current and visa no avaialble you will see approval.
By the way what was your RFE about? and how did you respond to it.
When did you last take FP and what code?

@immi_mygc

"you should start seeing LUDs in couple of days "
there is a system glitch in tsc and no one can see luds nor updates and also unable to add case in uscis portfolio.....
some people got gc's in mail and online status still shows case pending

Thanks

PD: March 20 2002
FP: MAY 2007
RFE: We did not submit medical when we applied 485
NO LUD or any updates.

Now EB3 is "U" what happens next?

I-485 approved : RD:July 24,2007

It is my turn, I received one sweet email on Y'day with the status :"Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" For rest of the data, you can find from my signature.

It is a long journey but intresting and frustraction. took longer time to reach this point.

Wish you good luck !! Relax, do not worry too much, you all will get it.

Some how, at texas center, I did not see any LUD changes. For my first application, Ohh. lot before they denied. That is not my mistake, employer sucks.. lied lot to me..

Green Card received

The wait is over and Journey ends.

Still working for the same Employer ( atleast for 6 months).

Enjoying Freedom :D:cool: