TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I took an infopass on april 09 and the IO told me that my filed was transfer to an examiner on april 07,2008 and my name check or background check is cleared and the case will be approved in a month. I called Texas Service center on April 25 they told me that my background check is pending and I should wait. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELEIVE NOW???????

That is the typical dysfunctional USCIS where mostly people who can't get any real jobs join. They don't know what is computer , data base, IT systems etc ? Pack of dumbos & jokers. Just consider lucky if you get GC through these moron organization.

The problem with USCIS is inconsistency. The verbal responses are no good as there's no record of them. Try to get your congressman involved and then hopefully you will have proper response. The folks on the phones are not reliable as they are third party contractors. But I would say InfoPass information is more reliable than the phone call to TSC. With examiner is definitely a good news.
I took an infopass on april 09 and the IO told me that my filed was transfer to an examiner on april 07,2008 and my name check or background check is cleared and the case will be approved in a month. I called Texas Service center on April 25 they told me that my background check is pending and I should wait. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELEIVE NOW???????

Wifes GC also got Approved

Finally our journey is over, we got the welcome notice yesterday.
They took 5 more months to approve my wife's GC after they approved mine but finally its over. Good luck to all remaining folks.

Is Feb 180 day name check memo getting applied at TSC

Hi Guys, My case is pending at TSC and name check pending for 2.5 years now. This is my opinion after calling TSC, NSC & infopass appt.

TSC: Name check memo is getting applied, we cannot commit to any dates

NSC: when i asked abt Feb memo, she was trying to tell me about April memo & about FBI timelines of clearing backlogged name check cases. When i asked categorically if feb memo is getting applied, she said we are giving timelines as per April memo. Refused to open a SR.

Infopass: Showed me the April memo, when I asked categorically if feb memo is getting applied, she said April memo is the one i should be concerned about.

My opinion: Don't think they are applying Feb 180 day memo, specially TSC. Even if they are, they will not commit to it and will probably work as per April timelines.
I think USCIS came out with Feb memo as it was getting loaded with lawsuits. After that they made some agreement with FBI and came out with April memo and decided to work by that. Off course they did not want to acknowledge publicly that they will not apply the Feb memo now.

Just my opinion, i can be totally wrong.

Does anyone on this forum know of cases in TSC that got approved as per Feb memo.

Thanks

Local INS says, my GC approved in July 2007. They already stamped my Passport twice with 485 approval and sent an e-mail to the TSC to issue the card. But online status still says case is transfered to TSC on March and is under process !!!

With above stamping, I came back from India. No issues at Port of Entry in NYC.

Also, My AP got rejected for the reason that my 485 approved. So, I stopped applying for EAD and AP.

EB3 India,
PD: Dec 2002
485 RD: April 2004.

These people need to be taught a lesson. Here's what can be done:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=242840&postcount=47

Hi Guys, My case is pending at TSC and name check pending for 2.5 years now. This is my opinion after calling TSC, NSC & infopass appt.

NSC: when i asked abt Feb memo, she was trying to tell me about April memo & about FBI timelines of clearing backlogged name check cases. When i asked categorically if feb memo is getting applied, she said we are giving timelines as per April memo. Refused to open a SR.

Infopass: Showed me the April memo, when I asked categorically if feb memo is getting applied, she said April memo is the one i should be concerned about.

My opinion: Don't think they are applying Feb 180 day memo, specially TSC. Even if they are, they will not commit to it and will probably work as per April timelines.
I think USCIS came out with Feb memo as it was getting loaded with lawsuits. After that they made some agreement with FBI and came out with April memo and decided to work by that. Off course they did not want to acknowledge publicly that they will not apply the Feb memo now.

Does anyone on this forum know of cases in TSC that got approved as per Feb memo.

Thanks

So, one Jamaican dude with PD 2005 and RD July 2007 got approval from Texas, where as there are folks with PD 2001,2002 and RD 2005-2006 still waiting to be looked at. Real ---tards.

Ap

Hi guys,
I have a question if you could help!!
1) My wife is on an H4 that expires on 10/17/2008(no stamp on passport)
2) Her AP expires on 7/16/2008
3) We filed to renew her AP on 3/26/2008(NSC)
4) We are traveling overseas on 6/20/2008 and plan to return on 8/26/2008
Can she leave as planed and wait for the AP renewal to be approved and mailed(by our friend) to us from the US??

Received GC today

Category - EB3 (INDIA)
Priority Date - Sep'01
Approval Date - Apr'08
Processing Center - Texas Service Center

Thanks & All the best to everyone

Hi guys,
I have a question if you could help!!
1) My wife is on an H4 that expires on 10/17/2008(no stamp on passport)
2) Her AP expires on 7/16/2008
3) We filed to renew her AP on 3/26/2008(NSC)
4) We are traveling overseas on 6/20/2008 and plan to return on 8/26/2008
Can she leave as planed and wait for the AP renewal to be approved and mailed(by our friend) to us from the US??

No, you cant forward the AP via mail. You could use only one AP at a time, the one which is approved at the time of your travel.

I agree..

I agree. I went in for an infopass. The person told me that my case has not been transferred to the new queue. Aparently there is a new queue for those who qualify under Feb momo for 180 days pending FBI name check. He checked when I insisted about Feb memo and 180 day rule. He punched some code for the queue and said that my case has not been transferred to new queue. I asked him to create a CSR or do something about it. He said it cannot be done any more.

I called again on the customer service number and the lady there told me that my FBI name check will be cleared by Nov'08. She pretended that she did not know anything about the the special queue based on Feb memo.
She did not provide any info other than that my case is pending...gosh. The reason, there in nothing more on her computer screen.....This is bull.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
--stards

I agree. I went in for an infopass. The person told me that my case has not been transferred to the new queue. Aparently there is a new queue for those who qualify under Feb momo for 180 days pending FBI name check. ......

I suspected this. Even if one has a earlier PD & RD , put in a different queue. That is why one sees later PDs&RDs with name check cleared gets approved and those with NC pending still waiting.

I had expected them to insert the NC memo eligible cases to the respective positions of the original queue. Again, they are --stards.

Reminds me of PBEC. When DBEC was approving left and right, PBEC was sitting on their a***s. Now it's TSC's turn while NSC cranks out case after another. Yes, they're ----ds allright.

Reminds me of PBEC. When DBEC was approving left and right, PBEC was sitting on their a***s. Now it's TSC's turn while NSC cranks out case after another. Yes, they're ----ds allright.

Don't remind me of PBEC. I was slurping when the 10K cases transferred from SFO DOL to Dallas BEC were getting approved left&right.

My observation from trackiit is that Nebraska approved almost 2.5 times India EB2 cases compared to TSC. Also, it appeared that NSC was honoring Feb 04,2008 NC memo. By the time TSC moves its lazy a$$, the India EB2 visa numbers might be gone.

I saw a TSC 2006 RD approved on trackitt today. Before you get excited, his congressman had placed an enquiry - that got the case going.

Just received aproval emails.

After an enduring long wait, I recevied aproval emails for my family amd myself on May 5th.

My case details are:

Priority Date: 14 Aug 2001
Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
Application Mailed: 15 Feb 2005 USCIS Received Date: 18 Feb 2005
USCIS Notice Date: 18 Feb 2005 Filing Type: concurrent
I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 01 Apr 2005
Fingerprinting Date 1: 15 Mar 2005 Fingerprinting Date 2: 09 May 2007
RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: approved Name Check Approval Date: 01 Sep 2007
I-485 Status: approved Approval Date: 05 May 2008

EAD Applied: yes AP Applied: yes
EAD Approval Date: 15 Nov 2007 AP Approval Date: 10 Jun 2007