TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Looks like that. Although for those who are waiting because of the namecheck, it won't affect anything.

The huge number of applications submitted to the USCIS during the past two month, has slowed down the EAD processing a lot though. My EAD is still valid, but there are people in my company who are on EAD whose has been expired now! Although 90 days has passed since they applied, they have not received the new EAD, therefore they can't work until the new one comes!

I think they can still walk to a local BCIS office with their 765/485 receipt notice and walk out with an interim EAD, right?

I-485 form has been approved

Hello,

Yesterday I got an email from USCIS that my green card has been approved. This website is a tremendous resource. Thank you all for your valuable inputs/comments/suggestions !!

Green card approved

:) :) :) My green card has been approved. Finally the journey is over and is so relieved to get the approval notice.

I had LUD's on 485 on 08/13 and 08/14 and got an approval notice email today.

:) :) :) My green card has been approved. Finally the journey is over and is so relieved to get the approval notice.

I had LUD's on 485 on 08/13 and 08/14 and got an approval notice email today.

Congratulations to you too! Are you from China/India? This information will be very helpful for the people from regressive countries.

finally .. it is approved

Thank you all.. and good luck to all who are waiting .. (will get it)

finally we received a magic emails from USCIS for the approval

all the best ..

EB2
PD : 05/2004
ND - 09/2005
case transfered to TSC 03/2007
FP 2 : 05/2007
AD - 08/2007

Congrats ! Which country ?

Thank you all.. and good luck to all who are waiting .. (will get it)

finally we received a magic emails from USCIS for the approval

all the best ..

EB2
PD : 05/2004
ND - 09/2005
case transfered to TSC 03/2007
FP 2 : 05/2007
AD - 08/2007

I can imagine how happy you are, the people who got approved today! At same time, it is also drive me crazy not seeing any approval for the people who filed I485 in the early time like 2006 and have a PD 2003. What happened to us, 2006 filers?!

I can imagine how happy you are, the people who got approved today! At same time, it is also drive me crazy not seeing any approval for the people who filed I485 in the early time like 2006 and have a PD 2003. What happened to us, 2006 filers?!

Well, I filed for I-485 in 2003 and can ask the same question... when the case was transfered to TSC in March of this year had some hopes since the letter said the case was transfered 'to speed up the processing of this case'. It didn't happen, same answer - your case is still pending....bla, bla, bla I wonder how many people are 'in line' for over 4 years?

Well, I filed for I-485 in 2003 and can ask the same question... when the case was transfered to TSC in March of this year had some hopes since the letter said the case was transfered 'to speed up the processing of this case'. It didn't happen, same answer - your case is still pending....bla, bla, bla I wonder how many people are 'in line' for over 4 years?

You are stuck in name check, right ? India/China ?

Ombudsman report 2007

While I dont know whether I have patience to read all 145 pages, one thing in the report I found interesting !

Pg 14 :
2. Adjudications of Backlogged Cases
From numerous visits to USCIS facilities, the Ombudsman has observed that adjudicators prefer to work on the cases that are easiest to complete. Adjudicators pick the “low hanging fruit” first because supervisors base performance evaluations on the number of cases completed. Consequently, adjudicators put aside the most difficult and time-intensive cases. These cases remain pending, perhaps for years, while backlog reduction appears generally to be succeeding.

You are stuck in name check, right ? India/China ?

While I dont know whether I have patience to read all 145 pages, one thing in the report I found interesting !

Pg 14 :
2. Adjudications of Backlogged Cases
From numerous visits to USCIS facilities, the Ombudsman has observed that adjudicators prefer to work on the cases that are easiest to complete. Adjudicators pick the “low hanging fruit” first because supervisors base performance evaluations on the number of cases completed. Consequently, adjudicators put aside the most difficult and time-intensive cases. These cases remain pending, perhaps for years, while backlog reduction appears generally to be succeeding.

anyone really knows about this in USCIS
may be that's why our cases are not yet with adjudicators
name check pending sucks man..