TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

No, CIS requests DOS to authorize a visa number right before a case gets approved (i.e., everything is clear including security check, and PD is current). CIS did not follow this process this late June (they apparently "pre-requested" visa numbers) hence that fiasco. But basically, till your case is ready, no number is allotted to it.

Excuse my stupid question but was't each I485 already assigned a visa number when he/she first filed?

No, CIS requests DOS to authorize a visa number right before a case gets approved (i.e., everything is clear including security check, and PD is current). CIS did not follow this process this late June (they apparently "pre-requested" visa numbers) hence that fiasco. But basically, till your case is ready, no number is allotted to it.

My PD is June 2002/Other category. the bulletin date is 01-Aug-2002. this mean it's current, right? I called last week and the IO who answered the call told me that a pending NC is the only thing that holding my case

No card production E-mail?

I haven't received the card production E-mail yet. It's almost two days after my welcome letter. Is it normal? Anyone have this experience? how long did it takes to get the cards after the welcome letter? Thanks!

Friends GC approved

One started his PERM in 2005 beginning. Applied I-485 mid 2005 and got approvals today for him and his wife . India EB2. He never visited any forum ;-) .

Another one started PERM middle 2006 , applied I-485 Jan 2007, Got approved
2 weeks back.

Hang in there

I haven't received the card production E-mail yet. It's almost two days after my welcome letter. Is it normal? Anyone have this experience? how long did it takes to get the cards after the welcome letter? Thanks!

I have also not received the card production email. Hopefully we will recevive it by mid next week.

Yes, your PD is current. So what IO said is right -- better try whatever you can to expedite your NC processing.

My PD is June 2002/Other category. the bulletin date is 01-Aug-2002. this mean it's current, right? I called last week and the IO who answered the call told me that a pending NC is the only thing that holding my case

Some people don't receive the card production email. In my case, I got the "approval notice sent" mail and the "card mailed" mail. That's all.

I have also not received the card production email. Hopefully we will recevive it by mid next week.

Multiple I-485

I have a simple question for multiple I-485 file.

Employer A : EB3 (India),Priority date 11/2005 ,I-140 approved 05/2006,i-485 filled 08/2007 waiting for receipt.

Employer B: EB3(India), Priority date 09/2003,I-140 approved 08/2007

Both employer has same job title and I am qualifying for 245(I)

Now question is how to get 9/2003 priority date?

Inter file possible or new i-485 application ?

Please reply your opinion.

I get this nasty feeling that a large number of I485 namechecks which started in 2006 have been lost. Since nobody is really trying to find them, we all will be here a long time. Anybody else think the same way?

One started his PERM in 2005 beginning. Applied I-485 mid 2005 and got approvals today for him and his wife . India EB2. He never visited any forum ;-) .

Another one started PERM middle 2006 , applied I-485 Jan 2007, Got approved
2 weeks back.

I get this nasty feeling that a large number of I485 namechecks which started in 2006 have been lost. Since nobody is really trying to find them, we all will be here a long time. Anybody else think the same way?

Yes man, that may be correct
i am not against those people whose cases got transferred from Vermont
but i do feel bad about original filies from TSC who filed in 2006
no one really cares about us

there are not much approvals for 2006 RD cases which originally filed from TSC
what a bad luck to us

Yes man, that may be correct
i am not against those people whose cases got transferred from Vermont
but i do feel bad about original filies from TSC who filed in 2006
no one really cares about us

there are not much approvals for 2006 RD cases which originally filed from TSC
what a bad luck to us

Do you guys have common names like "kumar" , "raj" etc

My friend from India ( EB2) has kumar as part of his name ( stuck in name check since beginning of 2005 ). I was telling him, 'kumar' is so common, that might be he is stuck.

i dont think so man
then why first time my NC is cleared in Nov 2005 for my 1st 485 which i applied in Sept 2004 ???

really dont know what mess is going on in FBI Name Check wing...

i dont think so man
then why first time my NC is cleared in Nov 2005 for my 1st 485 which i applied in Sept 2004 ???

really dont know what mess is going on in FBI Name Check wing...

From Dec.2005 onwards lot of 'kumars' got into their database. Just kidding.
I don't know what is going on. I urge the FBI to improve their algorithms, scan paper
documents to electronic documents etc. Also collect some fee and get to the name hits.
As stated by FBI , many name hit cases are just sitting in their shelf for an officer to come and look at them. I will pay them $5 k to do that.

I agree. In my case I requested the help of two congressmen. One says up to a year nothing can be done (that is in one month), the other did an inquiry with FBI and still no response. I was hoping that they will at least say it is pending so I know it is not lost. By the way my last name is very very unique and if you google it you will only find me! No middle name either.

FBI response to Senator/congressman/FL indicated "namecheck currently in process". So they are actually stuck not lost.

I do seem to be loosing my head and way around this GC maze. What is the point in haveing a PD when there will be a yearend lottery and if I can spot the correct door I am out of the maze.

Card received

The last status on my case is approval notice sent.. yet my lawyers have received the card. I think USCIS may not be putting the card production ordered status anymore.