TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Looks like they have stopped processing/approving 485 cases for now. I haven't seen any approvals in the last 2-3 days and moreover immigrationwatch.com is not reporting any 485 approvals either.

recent approval in murthy.com

jnagori CENTER - TSC - EB2
Labor(Subtitute) APPROVED-Priority Date- MAY 2000
I-140 RECEVING DATE : 01/26/06
I-140 APPROVAL DATE : 03/16/06
I-485 RECEVING DATE : 02/23/06
FINGER PRINT Done : 01/24/07
I-485 STATUS : Approved on 02/19/07
he was stuck in namecheck too

Approvals

I checked few case numbers which were filled on the same day as mine. One of them got approved today. I think TSC processes quickly if the security checks are done. Lets all hope FBI speeds up the background checks.

I checked few case numbers which were filled on the same day as mine. One of them got approved today. I think TSC processes quickly if the security checks are done. Lets all hope FBI speeds up the background checks.

I sometimes feel that immigrationwatch.com shows bogus/old data. Even if they say "Today's Approvals", they actually show a month old data. Sometimes they don't show any dates for any type of cases for "Today's approvals" at all, which is not true, because it is virtually impossible for USCIS to not work/approve on any cases on any given day.

I sometimes feel that immigrationwatch.com shows bogus/old data. Even if they say "Today's Approvals", they actually show a month old data. Sometimes they don't show any dates for any type of cases for "Today's approvals" at all, which is not true, because it is virtually impossible for USCIS to not work/approve on any cases on any given day.

immigrationwatch is not a reliable source. don't rely on it too much. it is misleading. they don;t even show all approved cases. when my I140 was approved, they never put my number. it is simply a silly site.

I asked , but attorney didn't reply

Seems they answer only case specific queries.

Can you ask your attorney what kind of approval dates they are seeing now from TSC? Actually everyone on this forum should ask their attorneys, and post the answers here. It'll give us a good idea what TSC is doing.

infopass site is not working

I can not open the infopass website from uscis.gov site. Any other way to make an infopass appointment?

Thanks!!!

outside processing time

greeting: peace be upon you all.
my recieve date for i-485 was june 28.
no LUD since august 8.
finally today called the service center.
a "nice" lady took a note on my case
and gave me a case inquiry #.
she then suggested me to call again 45days from today.
if any of you has similar experience please share.....
i was just wondering if she will really do anything
or, after 45 days waiting, and calling again, she will say
the same thing,....wait and call another 90days or some thing.
alright people....hope you all be patience in this painful waiting period.

wong_cilik============================
EB2......with phd.
i-485 RD June 28
FP July 17
LUD July 16, July 18, August 7.=============
:cool:

I had the same experience. I am willing to bet that you are stuck in name check and within in 2-4 weeks you will receive a letter from USCIS saying that your background check has not complete. If you take Info Pass, they will tell you that your case has been pre-adjudicated and it will be approved within days of name check clearance. The only way for you to expidite is WOM. You can waste time waiting for months or years or file WOM and get a card in weeks -- its up to you. GO WOM.

no LUD since august 8.
finally today called the service center.
a "nice" lady took a note on my case
and gave me a case inquiry #.
she then suggested me to call again 45days from today.
if any of you has similar experience please share.....
i was just wondering if she will really do anything
or, after 45 days waiting, and calling again, she will say
the same thing,....wait and call another 90days or some thing.
alright people....hope you all be patience in this painful waiting period.

wong_cilik============================
EB2......with phd.
i-485 RD June 28
FP July 17
LUD July 16, July 18, August 7.=============
:cool:

I have neaten to death the "LUD pattern" discussion

Still, something tells me that a case with practically no LUD is
the symptom of stuck security clearance.
I will tell you folks when i know something about mine.

no LUD since august 8.
.......:

No more WOM accepted....

greeting:peace be upon you all.
looks like that the WOM door is completely closed by the USCIS.
they sure have very-very big middle finger if i am not incorrectly
interpretting the following memorandum:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf
what do you think?
any other method?:confused:
thanks
wong_cilik

I had the same experience. I am willing to bet that you are stuck in name check and within in 2-4 weeks you will receive a letter from USCIS saying that your background check has not complete. If you take Info Pass, they will tell you that your case has been pre-adjudicated and it will be approved within days of name check clearance. The only way for you to expidite is WOM. You can waste time waiting for months or years or file WOM and get a card in weeks -- its up to you. GO WOM.

Well, its not completely closed. The memo could be an effort to discourage people to file it. I know somoene who filed it earlier this month and got it approved. Those of us (including myself) who are more than 2 months past due (case in May 2006 or prior) were fool not to file WOM earlier. I know someone who had it only 1-2 month past due and filed WOM and got it approved. Now USCIS has officially accepted that it used to expedite name check after WOM. It may be too late for lazy fools, including myself :-(

By the way, the memo says "no longer routinely expedite", the keyword being "routinely", meaning they may still expedite it, but not all the time :)

greeting:peace be upon you all.
looks like that the WOM door is completely closed by the USCIS.
they sure have very-very big middle finger if i am not incorrectly
interpretting the following memorandum:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf
what do you think?
any other method?:confused:
thanks
wong_cilik

Last edited by a moderator:
how to file it?

alright,
i buy your explanation and so into initiating WOM.
how do i do it?...
does this involve paying layer with hardly earn income,
or something that i can do it myself?
is there any link that teach you on how to do it?

really appriciate your opinion.
wong_cilik
:(

Well, its not completely closed. The memo could be an effort to discourage people to file it. I know somoene who filed it earlier this month and got it approved. Those of us (including myself) who are more than 2 months past due (case in May 2006 or prior) were fool not to file WOM earlier. I know someone who had it only 1-2 month past due and filed WOM and got it approved. Now USCIS has officially accepted that it used to expedite name check after WOM. It may be too late for lazy fools, including myself :-(

By the way, the memo says "no longer routinely expedite", the keyword being "routinely", meaning they may still expedite it, but not all the time :)

No more WOM

Based on the PDF document posted above, no more WOM is accepted. Of course, for citizenship there is a federal law which allows it. I don't thing USCIS can bypass that one, however, for permanent residency there is no such thing and they might block WOMs. Then they should think of some way to fix their broken namecheck. Of course, I am just hopeful!

Hi,
I am going through the PERM process (EB2). I have received my Labor Certification, and yesterday filed my I-140, I-485, I-765 & I-131 w/TSC
Do you have an idea how long does it take to start hearing from TSC in regards to the above applications?
Thanks
KH

I do not buy this, My wife security check cleared on last nov and her case has been pre adjusted, but she never had an LUD, When i called TSC i was said that there was no resedencial address and GR28 form, so i believe they didnt work on our files, when I updated our cases with the residencial address on feb 12th, i had LUDs on 13 and 14 and when i called on 16 i was told that both our cases has been pre adjusted and my security clearence is still pending. so it may be something else missing too, it is worth to give them a call.

Still, something tells me that a case with practically no LUD is
the symptom of stuck security clearance.
I will tell you folks when i know something about mine.

My friend, I am trying to figure this out myself. In spite of the press release, I am convinced WOM is the only way. If they dismiss it, all you loose is $350 - court fee, unless you hire a lawyer.

alright,
i buy your explanation and so into initiating WOM.
how do i do it?...
does this involve paying layer with hardly earn income,
or something that i can do it myself?
is there any link that teach you on how to do it?

really appriciate your opinion.
wong_cilik
:(