TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Now this is insane

I just called TSC and the rep told me that somehow they put my case under asylum classification, and she was going to send an email to her supervisor asking them to change the classification to asylum based. Are they crazy or what?

My wife has two I-485 cases, one through me, and other through her father's asylum case. May be they mixed up my case with her case. Whatever it is, I am so pissed.

Hi

My 485 is filed in June and in FBI security check pending...no LUDs after 10/12

I lost passport in India long before I reached US for first time 8 years ago. Does that make any difference ?

Thanks

I140 denied: need advice

Gurus

My 2001 labor was approved (finally) in Sep 2001 and we filed for the next steps in Nov 06. Things were going fine until yesterday (see signature) when the USCIS dropped a bombshell... they denied my I-140 because they refused to accept my current employer as a successor in interest (my company was acquired in 2003).

In 2003, we filed an amendment to the original labor certification application to change the name of the petitioner and the labor approval was issued in the name of my new company. Besides two other 2001 applications from my old company were approved in 2004 and 2006. But my application was denied.

My attorney now plans to file an appeal, but he tells me that an appeal may take 9 to 15 months, and even then the outcome is uncertain.

Have any of you been in a similar situation? Do you know how long an appeal will take? Do I have a better option? Would writing to the Senator/Congressman be of any use?

gcarthi

I-485/I-140 RD 11/28/06
I-140 Denied 2/22/07
EAD - Approved 12/14/06
AP - Approved 12/18/06
Finger printing - 12/16/06

In one way having no LUD is a good thing, because you can call USCIS if your RD is out side processing time by 30 days and you have no Update on your case since 60 days you should call USCIS to help them expedite your case. Others who have Update in the last 60 days and processing date is more than 30 days are not welcome to call them.

Eventually, people who have Updates and who don't, irrespective of Updates status people are stuck with Name check.

Still, something tells me that a case with practically no LUD is
the symptom of stuck security clearance.
I will tell you folks when i know something about mine.

more information on how to file WOM

yes, $350 bucks sounds reasonable amount for me.
msabir, please teach me how to do it. or post a link on how to do this.
meanwhile i will be searching more info on how to do this....
thanks
wong_cilik:confused:

My friend, I am trying to figure this out myself. In spite of the press release, I am convinced WOM is the only way. If they dismiss it, all you loose is $350 - court fee, unless you hire a lawyer.

Nayak, don't worry about the lost of passport.

I have same RD as well as LUD as you and I have not got the approval yet.

My 485 is filed in June and in FBI security check pending...no LUDs after 10/12

I lost passport in India long before I reached US for first time 8 years ago. Does that make any difference ?

Thanks

Called USCIS

I called USCIS today and the lady asked me if I got my interview notice. I told I did not get any notices from USCIS, so she was going to request the notice to be resend.
Want questions do they ask in these interviews?
What are the documents we need to take?
Any help would be appreciated.

Vivek

LC State: CA
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: Feb 1999
LC SUB: Yes
I-140 FD: 05/17/06
I-140 RD: 05/22/06
I-140 LUD: 07/17/06
I-140 Receipt #: SRC-06-181-5XXXX
I-140 AD: 07/17/06

I-485 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06,11/03/06
I-765(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06, AD 08/19/06 , LUD 08/23/06
I-131(AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06, AD 08/22/06 , LUD 08/23/06
FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Spouse
I-485 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06,11/03/06
I-765(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 08/08/06 , LUD 08/09/06
I-131 (AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 07/31/06 , LUD 08/07/06

FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Three of us have similar RD/LUD

Guys, count me in, I have exactly the same RD and LUD as yours. I wish we will all get approvals soon.

Nayak, don't worry about the lost of passport.

I have same RD as well as LUD as you and I have not got the approval yet.

MINE IS STUCK IN NAME CHECKFOR SURE GOT CONFIRMED WITH INFO PASS IN DECEMBER

So, How can we all get stuck in name check ? I don't believe this. I always mentioned that there is some other criteria other than name check and RD that USCIS will approve cases. Our cases already crossed 6 month time.

BAD infopass experience

Today I got up at 5:30am and drove 150 miles to have an infopass. Just to get the information of whether my case is pending because of security check. I was hoping that I can know when they initiated the security check. However, the officer is very rude and keep telling me that the processing time is just for reference. All she can tell me is my case is pending which I already know. I asked her to initate an inquiry, she won't even do that. She just tell me that an employee-based case usually tooks 2 to 3 years and my case is only pending for 6 months.
I forgot to mention that she told me my case is pending. I asked her what is the current status. She said that someone opened your file and that's it. I asked her whether the pending is because of name check. She wouldnot say anything. She even told me that the process involves several steps and it may even haven't initiate a name check! WHAT A BS!!
She behaves that I know nothing and kept telling me wrong information and tried to fool me.
She even said that I have answered your question and you can leave now!!! After she humiliated me, I drove back. On my way back, I get more and more angry and decided to drove back to the office and file a complaint. I met her on the hall and she asked me now what else? I said to her that I want to speak to her supervisor. She took a long time to get her supervisor (I think she explain to her everything so that her supervisor is already on her side!!)
Even though the superviser appeared, she said the same thing that all they have is the case is pending. I told her that other people can get the security check status from infopass. She won't answer my question but just said that every case is different and she can only let me know that the case is pending.
I finally ask her again: So you mean you don't access to the information of the status of my security check. She said yes. Then I know that I can do nothing. They won't help me at all.
At the end she even told me that she is very busy and don't have further information for me. Then I said there is one more thing. I would like to file a complaint. I feel being humiliated. Then she just told me that I can drop my commands into some cards. This is useless.
I have decided to write letters to the head of USCIS and file a complaint about this. How do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, something tells me that a case with practically no LUD is
the symptom of stuck security clearance.
I will tell you folks when i know something about mine.

Please do. Also, your hunch is what I sort of thought too. Basically, I'm not a real believer in LUDs (because they look too random -- even approval does not seem to have any consistent message/LUD pattern), BUT having said that, I sorta feel no-LUDs-whatsoever *may* suggest in some cases that everything but security check is done ("pre-adjudicated") so there is nothing they can update about on the CIS side.

Wow, liar. I'm sorry. Do you have her name?

I have her initials and employee id maybe? a couple of numbers. I think I can provide the time of my infopass and the site. There is only one officer doing the infopass at that time. There should be no problem to trace her. I still feel very angry about these two officer.

The attitude of the officer

We know and I guess the USCIS offier knows: Their fund came from the application fee of the immigrants. At least we are their customer and they shouldn't use that kind of attitude toward us. I was very polite and they are really impatient and won't even want to try to be nice.
I think deep down: They know they can access the database, but just don't want to let me know more about it.
On the contrary, I called the 1-800 this afternoon. At first I called using the POJ trick and press 4 at the end (which works when my RD is within their processing date). The lady also had a bad attitude. She won't even ask my Receipt number and just telling me if it is pending, that's FBI's issue and it's not their issue. Then I ask her to make an inquiry of my case. She said that you just call that 1-800. I ask what number should I call? She said it's the number you called.Then I realize that the last step of POJ should be 3 if my RD is over 30 days of the processing dates. Then a nice gentalman answered my phone and was polite all the time. He suggest me to make an infopass because the local officer will have more details informaiton but I just told him my bad experience. He even said sorry!!!
NOw I think that the women in the USCIS are mean!!!!