TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

here we go about the criteria to expedite the namecheck. see immigration-law.com. WOM doesn't work anymore. it is a mysery.

02/21/2007: USCIS Criteria to Request Expedite of FBI Check

We recently reported that the USCIS would not request expedite of FBI check simply because a legal action of Mandamus was filed by the parties. Now the USCIS has just released the information on criteria for USCIS decision to request the FBI to expedite the checks. The criteria include:
1. Military deployment,
2. Age-out cases not covered under the Child Status Protection Act, and applications affected by sunset provisions such as diversity visas,
3. Significant and compelling reasons, such as critical medical conditions, and
4. Loss of social security benefits or other subsistence at the discretion of the USCIS District Director.

we received our inquiry letter few days ago, too (security check pending). However, we did not see any LUD on either of our I485....

Since Last week, no approvals from TSC and looks like only Updates. But the TSC put the dates so far in August. Does it mean all of them are under name check.
-----------------------------
I-485 RD 08-02-2006, LC PD 02-11-02, EB2 (India)

antonioa77 said:
02/21/2007: USCIS Criteria to Request Expedite of FBI Check

There is one thing that they write (like a processing date), and another what they actually do.

They decided not to advertize filing WOM against them. Quite obvious. That does not mean that they will not do that - and I bet if we keep filing WOM, US DAs will apply enough pressure on USCIS to sort this out. Cause whatever USCIS decides internally - judges do not really care. USCIS can not make up laws.

There is one thing that they write (like a processing date), and another what they actually do.

They decided not to advertize filing WOM against them. Quite obvious. That does not mean that they will not do that - and I bet if we keep filing WOM, US DAs will apply enough pressure on USCIS to sort this out. Cause whatever USCIS decides internally - judges do not really care. USCIS can not make up laws.

well with this USCIS will fight back when u apply for WOM. this means that u have to court. so it will be tougher now and u need more money and lawyer to do fight all the way. it will not be easy anymore as before. i summary, it will remain feasible but tougher and longer and more costly.

My friend just filed WOM at the end of Jan 2007. Two weeks later, the congressman office sent them email stated that their security check has been cleared. Now they just got the Card on their hand.

What to do now ?

Hi,

Please advice what to do now to expedite my name check. Also Manish, I am in houston and there was no LUD on my I-140. There is no LUD on my spouse's I-485 till now, however he initiated an enquiry with NCSC on 18th Jan and I did on 17th Jan. Please advice what to do. How to file FOIA. Please provide the link.

Thanks

My friend just filed WOM at the end of Jan 2007. Two weeks later, the congressman office sent them email stated that their security check has been cleared. Now they just got the Card on their hand.

what is his case details? what is his RD ?

Sorry, can I know what is WOM means? Thanks!

WOM = Writ Of Mandamus

A writ of mandamus or simply mandamus, which means "we command" in Latin, is the name of one of the prerogative writs in the common law, and is issued by a superior court to compel a lower court or a government officer(CIS :D ) to perform mandatory or purely ministerial duties correctly.

Quote from wikipedia

Pending for 1+ year

WOM = Writ Of Mandamus

A writ of mandamus or simply mandamus, which means "we command" in Latin, is the name of one of the prerogative writs in the common law, and is issued by a superior court to compel a lower court or a government officer(CIS :D ) to perform mandatory or purely ministerial duties correctly.

Quote from wikipedia

Hi AndyGarcia,

Are we two of very few people with i-485 unadjudicated for more than a year???? :confused: I notice most participants in this forum have RDs of June 2006 or later.

I have been told by USCIS that my i-485 is pending because the FBI's "investigation into [my] background remains open". I have written letters to various officials before, but I really stepped up the effort in the last few weeks by writing to: First Lady, Senator, Congresswoman, Mueller, Hooton, and Pistole. We'll see if any of these will get a hit. :rolleyes:

hey all...

Can someone tell me which is the most current tracker? How do you add your case? There's like a million excel files when I click the attachment icon...

Hi AndyGarcia,

Are we two of very few people with i-485 unadjudicated for more than a year???? :confused: I notice most participants in this forum have RDs of June 2006 or later.

I have been told by USCIS that my i-485 is pending because the FBI's "investigation into [my] background remains open". I have written letters to various officials before, but I really stepped up the effort in the last few weeks by writing to: First Lady, Senator, Congresswoman, Mueller, Hooton, and Pistole. We'll see if any of these will get a hit. :rolleyes:

who is hooton and Pistole?

when did u sent them letters?

did u send the same letter for everyone?

Can you ask your attorney what kind of approval dates they are seeing now from TSC? Actually everyone on this forum should ask their attorneys, and post the answers here. It'll give us a good idea what TSC is doing.

My attorney says it takes 9 - 12 months for I-485 clearance. They have a huge client base of Indians & Chinese. So, i think she states her law firm's experience.

calling TSC

Hi,

Can anybody share the steps about how to call TSC to inquire about one's status? Mine is 2 months past the processing date, but no news at all.

Thanks.

Hi AndyGarcia,

Hi TSCEB2Current;

I got the same answer from CIS in July 06 about security check pending. I wrote to my congressman and sent them a copy of the letter to get help.
His office answered me a month later confirming that my security check is pending with FBI.
It is so frustrating. Two guys from my country applied late last year and they are already approved.
It must be my last name which is so common.:mad:

BTW, I noticed that your EAD and AP took almost 6 months to be approved. That is very oddd.