TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Status of late 2005 / early 2006 filers

I went to InfoPass today and was told that the name check of both my wife and me are still pending...:(
I was recommended to make another InfoPass to check my status in 3 months if I haven't received approval for my I-485 by then.

Hi all,

I am noticing that almost all recent postings in this forum are for i-485 applications with RD of June 06 or later. Are there many applicants with RD of late 2005 / early 2006 who are still pending? :confused:

With every inquiry, USCIS tells me that my security check is still pending. I filed concurrently in January 2006 (see signature).

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks - I have an Infopass appt scheduled for March 1st. If they say that my application is stuck in NameCheck, I'm planning to file WoM.

I have to renew my EAD as well...do you think it will be better to renew my EAD before I file a WoM?

Just saw an LUD on my wife's I-485, which is not approved yet. Nothing changed on my case. I wonder what this could be about after yesterday's LUD on my approved I-140 and LUDs on my I-485 on 02/13/07 and 02/14/07.
Anybody else seen LUDs?

Reply from TSC regarding inquiry initiated with NCSC

Hi All,

Today I recieved a letter from TSC regarding the inquiry initiated 01/17/07. My name check is pending and have been asked to call again if don't recieve decision in 6 months. Regarding the LUDs I got on 14th and 15th feb it was regarding this inquiry as the letter I recieved from USCIs is dated 14th Feb and posted 15th feb. I am back to square one. I was going to mail the letters to congressmen'/senators tomorrow. What to write now. Should I send a copy of the document recieved today as well and request them to follow-up with FBI. Please advise what to do. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

vbhatia

Guys,

My 140 had been approved on 5th May '06, but got an LUD on 23rd May '06. I did not file concurrently, in fact I filed my 485 ND is 17th July '06.

So I guess it is some USCIS internal batch processing.

-Still

Hi All,

Today I recieved a letter from TSC regarding the inquiry initiated 01/17/07. My name check is pending and have been asked to call again if don't recieve decision in 6 months. Regarding the LUDs I got on 14th and 15th feb it was regarding this inquiry as the letter I recieved from USCIs is dated 14th Feb and posted 15th feb. I am back to square one. I was going to mail the letters to congressmen'/senators tomorrow. What to write now. Should I send a copy of the document recieved today as well and request them to follow-up with FBI. Please advise what to do. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

vbhatia
I too initiated enquiry on 01/18/2007 but haven't received any response yet. May be like "vbhatia", my LUDs on 02/13/07 and 02/14/07 were also triggered by someone at USCIS sending the response back to me, but I wonder why I haven't received any letter yet. Where do you live "vbhatia"? May be you live close to TSC, and mine is on the way. Another question to you "vbhatia", did you see any LUD on your approved I-140 or your spouse's I-485 recently?

manish, your letter should be on its way. i too initiated an inquiry back in the middle of december 2006. Jan. 22 and 23 got LUDs on my I485. Was full of hope and then .. about a week later ... received a "security check still pending" response.
Since Jan 23rd, no changes.
I-485 RD 5/2006. EB2. World. TSC. Last LUD before Jan 22 and 23 was .... 7/27/06

manish, your letter should be on its way. i too initiated an inquiry back in the middle of december 2006. Jan. 22 and 23 got LUDs on my I485. Was full of hope and then .. about a week later ... received a "security check still pending" response.
Since Jan 23rd, no changes.
I-485 RD 5/2006. EB2. World. TSC. Last LUD before Jan 22 and 23 was .... 7/27/06

well...my security checks are clear, which was confirmed several times by the TSC reps and Immigration officer at infopass appointment. Also received a letter from my senator saying that my case was at the last stage of adjudication. If the security check was pending, they should have said something about it somewhere. But yes, you may be right. I just have to wait and see.

Stuck in Name Check

Hi all,

I am noticing that almost all recent postings in this forum are for i-485 applications with RD of June 06 or later. Are there many applicants with RD of late 2005 / early 2006 who are still pending? :confused:

With every inquiry, USCIS tells me that my security check is still pending. I filed concurrently in January 2006 (see signature).

I filed 140/485 concurrently on April,2006 and still stuck in Name check. contacted congressman last month and he sent a letter to FBI asst. director. Waiting on response.

Today i went for my 2nd EAD Finger Printing (code 2) .. Not sure how many times i have to go through this process...

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

My RD (June 20) is out of the process time for more than 30 days. I will make an inquiry on our cases.
Shall I call TSC to ask for a case states or ask lawyer to do it or ask sentor for help? Which way is better?
Could you share your experience, thanks

Call TSC, they will repply with the case status telling the reason it has not been approved.
I got my response in three weeks last July.

Call TSC, they will repply with the case status telling the reason it has not been approved.
I got my response in three weeks last July.

Thanks, andy

I do not know why some one cannot see the updated one. It was updated on 20 Feb. and the 485 processing time is August 21, 2006.

So, many in this forum have RDs earlier than published processing date. What is happening, what are they (USCIS) waiting for ( other than background check ? )

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

My RD (June 20) is out of the process time for more than 30 days. I will make an inquiry on our cases.
Shall I call TSC to ask for a case states or ask lawyer to do it or ask sentor for help? Which way is better?
Could you share your experience, thanks

My attorney's reply

My attorney says it takes 9 - 12 months for I-485 clearance. They have a huge client base of Indians & Chinese. So, i think she states her law firm's experience.