TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I am completely confused by how this works to track the dates. My I485 was received Aug 26 2006. Nebraska is currently showing processing of I485s received July 13th 2006.
I want to find out where they are now (Feb 15th 2007), based on people who have just received their final approval.
Can anyone either tell me where they are now or tell me where the tracker is or how to read the lists of codes you all have appended to your postings?
PLEASE I'm desperate!

Richard_sjsv said:
Hi ,
Since there is no message changed online, how can you know you got a LUD ?

Besides, I heard that Finger Print has an expire time. How long is it?

Thanks.
If you register your casenumber with Uscis.org, then you can see date chages if USCIS touched your case

Finger prints time is 1 and half year i think, dont know exactly

thank you for the tracking spreadsheet. nebraska appears to be processing well behind their own advertised schedule.
what by the way is an LUD?

lenaysord said:
thank you for the tracking spreadsheet. nebraska appears to be processing well behind their own advertised schedule.
what by the way is an LUD?
LUD - Last Updated Date.
Whenever there is an action taken on your file, there is a change in LUD. If you opt for tracking your case via email (after registering your case numbers on USCIS website), a change in Last Updated Date can trigger an email, though not always.
If you access the USCIS website everyday (like most of us do), you can catch LUDs change consecutive days. Quite a bit like stargazing, can be missed easily.. :)

Wom

I am convienced now not to wait for filing WOM. Can you please tell me the main points he used for his case? May be we should switch to thread on 485 WOM cases.

msabir said:
Yes, I am. I know someone personally who filed WOM in earlier this month and got the case approved in days. His case was only two months past due.

GYC said:
antonioa77,

I found two FOIPA and they are:
Privacy Act Request
FOIA Request Form

Could you tell me which one you used?

by the way, your private box is full.

thanks.

i cleaned my private mail box. i was confused when i filed so i filed both FOIA and privacy act together. i wrote a letter saying that i filed both and i want something that is close to the namecheck. so best way send both and let fbi choose the right one.

rollingstone said:
I am tracking all recent approvals from all service centers at:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p8fUVDUVG393sFvkLXgEndA

Let me know if you find anything missing/incorrect.

PS: You can bookmark the above URL. It'll never change.

rollingstone - a number of people on the forum have been using the spreadsheet at the Tracking Spreadsheet Only thread. I added a couple of approvals from your spreadsheet into the tracker spreadsheet.

Feel free to contribute to the forum tracker spreadsheet any time... ;)

I read some where in this forum (on a different thread) that FOIA requests have nothing to do with name check and in fact they can actually slow down your case. Of course it was someone's guess or openion. By the way do you mention pending I-485 on FOIA form under comments section?

antonioa77 said:
i cleaned my private mail box. i was confused when i filed so i filed both FOIA and privacy act together. i wrote a letter saying that i filed both and i want something that is close to the namecheck. so best way send both and let fbi choose the right one.

zzzz4zzzz said:
These are people whose LUDs changes on consecutive days but no message change from case received and pending..

smalldog
manish_in
happyyep
vbhatia
zzzz4zzzz

All the people mentioned above, have you had your NC cleared?
I have also seen people who get 2 consecutive LUDs, nothing changes and then after a couple of days they get approved. Can somebody confirm that?

manishg_in said:
All the people mentioned above, have you had your NC cleared?
I have also seen people who get 2 consecutive LUDs, nothing changes and then after a couple of days they get approved. Can somebody confirm that?
i dont have any news regarding my NC clearance
can you confirm regarding approval for those people who got LUDs changes for 2 days and then after of couple of days they got approvals??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

No message change after 2 consecutive LUD's

Hi All,

There was no status update for me today after 2 consecutive LUDs. Regarding my name check status I am not sure because everytime I call I get a different answer. Sometimes they say under review, security clearance pending, without even asking for A#. I don't know whom to believe. I have not taken an infopass yet but thinking of doing that.

No Hope.

vbhatia

No status change after2 consequtive LUD's

Add me into the list too, I got a LUD on 13th and 14th and nothing today, so no clue, when i called TSC on 13th i was said that the residencial address was not in their system and also they where missing a GR28 form, so she she collected my residencial address and said she will assign it to a officer and should receive a reply within 30 days. as far as i know my security check was not cleared until jan 19th. crossing my fingures now. hope it happens faster.

These are people whose LUDs changes on consecutive days but no message change from case received and pending..

smalldog
manish_in
happyyep
vbhatia
zzzz4zzzz
WaitingforAges

InfoPass

Dear all,

I have made an appointment via Infopass to have further information about my pending I-485. I am wondering what documents should I bring??? Please see my signature below for details of my case.

spoke to Uscis Customer Service

Just spoke to uscis people, they told me our case is still outside of processing time ( Aug 1st week), and they'll work on our cases in few weeks, and its in pre-ajudication case., everything is fine , just waiting to get processing date to be current and they'll process

i asked her specifically about my Name Check Clearance , she doent know about that it seems

dont know what's happening for our cases... :confused: :confused: :confused:

zzzz4zzzz said:
Just spoke to uscis people, they told me our case is still outside of processing time ( Aug 1st week), and they'll work on our cases in few weeks, and its in pre-ajudication case., everything is fine , just waiting to get processing date to be current and they'll process

i asked her specifically about my Name Check Clearance , she doent know about that it seems

dont know what's happening for our cases... :confused: :confused: :confused:
did you ask them what those LUDs were about?