TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Not same but pretty close. My RD is 06/13/06. To me they sent a letter saying that my case was within their processing time, but I thought that was due to the fact that they had my case under asylum classification. But seems like they use that BS statement without verifying if the case is within their processing time or not.
And I too got LUDs on 02/13 and 02/14.
I opened an enuqiry in the middle of Jan and get an mail saying my case is with in processing time. Also got an lud on 2/14. As per I remember your RD is same as my RD.

know

I think USCIS knows everything. As I have called few times related to my son's EAD, AP and 485, I received almost all information.

I think USCIS knows everything. As I have called few times related to my son's EAD, AP and 485, I received almost all information.

USCIS officers(reps) have the ability to find everything. But most times, I think they just try to end the call saying it is in "review", 'preadjudication' and all that crap.

It depends on the rep that you talk to.

For example the rep that I spoke to in Nov was very good. She told me that my FP had been cleared and name check was still pending.

The rep that I spoke to a few months later said she did not have a way of knowing if security check had been done.

ANother rep said that she would not disclose it.

correct

You are absolutely correct, yes they have ability to check, but it all depends on their mood and our luck that day and time.

You are absolutely correct, yes they have ability to check, but it all depends on their mood and our luck that day and time.

But most of the time we'll have same old information from Cust Reps..
last time when i spoke to Cust Rep, she told me that i have to call after 2 weeks, she didnt disclosed about name check clearance

hope

What did they ask from you? - like your name, email id, address, alien number

Did u get an LUD immediately?

In how many days did they say you can expect something?

Thank you for giving us information, this increases our hopes too.

I called moments ago to initiate an inquiry

My receipt date was 7/26... wonder if they are going to send me a letter claiming that my case was still within their processing dae. The service rep said he is going to send a message (don't know how he is going to do that?) to the immigration officer. Anyway, hope this will draw someone's attention.

The service rep had access to only very general information... if they told you something other than that, I doubt you can take it seriously.

I just called and was told an inquiry was set. Let's see what will happen. Maybe nothing.

My receipt date was 7/26... wonder if they are going to send me a letter claiming that my case was still within their processing dae. The service rep said he is going to send a message (don't know how he is going to do that?) to the immigration officer. Anyway, hope this will draw someone's attention.

The service rep had access to only very general information... if they told you something other than that, I doubt you can take it seriously.

Hi richshi,

what all information did they take from you to initiate the inquiry ? If you can post the same, it would help.

Thanks!
navneet

inquiry

The inquiry initiated by Customer Service reps is pure BS.

I called when my 485 became one month beyond processing time and the lady asked for receipt number, full name and A#. She only acknowledged that it was out of processing time and offered to place an inquiry. I Got LUDs the day after and the next day after that. A week later got a letter from USCIS saying that they are "actively processing this case" but have had to perform "additional review" which will result in "increased processing time". The letter went on to say that if I don't receive a decision within 6 months of the date of the letter, I should call back.

I have a feeling I could be doing this dance with them for years, inquiring and getting this stupid form letter every 6 months, and in the mean time forking over cold, hard cash for EADs, APs, etc...

I called when my 485 became one month beyond processing time and the lady asked for receipt number, full name and A#. She only acknowledged that it was out of processing time and offered to place an inquiry. I Got LUDs the day after and the next day after that. A week later got a letter from USCIS saying that they are "actively processing this case" but have had to perform "additional review" which will result in "increased processing time". The letter went on to say that if I don't receive a decision within 6 months of the date of the letter, I should call back.

I have a feeling I could be doing this dance with them for years, inquiring and getting this stupid form letter every 6 months, and in the mean time forking over cold, hard cash for EADs, APs, etc...

Hi NIW Engineer ,

I totally agree with you , my case is pending since Jan. 2004 ( more than 3 years ) , and in the last 8 months i've been calling CS and plenty of infopasses , inquieries ...etc . , they just refuse to give me an answer !!! They also reconised that my case is long way out of status , but the response is the same " you have to wait ......" , same BS all the time !!! I don't know if my NC is finished , but i wonder , 3 years + is not enough for them to do that ??? I'm just fed up with their system , and hopefully one day i'll get an answer , but i'm still continuing to pressure them , because this is just out of order , and i think they still do not do their job how suppose to be !!!

Hi NIW Engineer ,

I totally agree with you , my case is pending since Jan. 2004 ( more than 3 years ) , and in the last 8 months i've been calling CS and plenty of infopasses , inquieries ...etc . , they just refuse to give me an answer !!! They also reconised that my case is long way out of status , but the response is the same " you have to wait ......" , same BS all the time !!! I don't know if my NC is finished , but i wonder , 3 years + is not enough for them to do that ??? I'm just fed up with their system , and hopefully one day i'll get an answer , but i'm still continuing to pressure them , because this is just out of order , and i think they still do not do their job how suppose to be !!!

HI, Since your case has been pending for more than 3 years, why don't you consider file WOM? I think even wrote to First Lady office has a chance, too. You have a strong case.

well u should take an infopass and u will know that u r stuck in namecheck. this is what uis happening with ur case simply.

Called USCIS

Same answer --- FBI namecheck not cleared and there is no estimated time to complete the same.

What next now ?

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 - 06/26/06 RD TSC
FP/EAD/AP- 07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06 AD
140 - 08/18/06 AD
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

Same answer --- FBI namecheck not cleared and there is no estimated time to complete the same.

What next now ?

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 - 06/26/06 RD TSC
FP/EAD/AP- 07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06 AD
140 - 08/18/06 AD
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

did u do anything to clear the fbi namecheck? ddi u contact anyone in the goverment?

Hi NIW_Engineer,

I have had a long experience with USCIS over the past year and I have initiated inquiries on every single petition of ours before. In return, I have received letters before with the exact same language as your letter. I have come to discover that this language is very much standard and generic. It really doesn't mean much.

How to make an inquiry

My 485 Rd is June 20 2006, I would like make an inquire about the case, Can I make inquire for my spouse and kid? Or My Spouse must call TSC rep himself (he is the primary applicatan)?

It will be one inquire for all the 485 cases or every one case one inquire?

Thanks for sharing

Hi NIW_Engineer,

I have had a long experience with USCIS over the past year and I have initiated inquiries on every single petition of ours before. In return, I have received letters before with the exact same language as your letter. I have come to discover that this language is very much standard and generic. It really doesn't mean much.

Hi TSCEB2Current - I noticed from your signature that your EAD, AP and I-140 also took very long times to get approved (at least according to the processing times related to when you had filed your applications). Did you ever make inquiries on these applications when they crossed their processing times? Did you get any reason as to why they took so long?

I'm wondering if there is a relationship between the time it takes for them to approve these applications in relation to being stuck in name check. Both my AP and EAD to longer than average (although not as long as yours) and my I-140 has crossed 4 months pending now.