TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

leviathan said:
Dear krook1,
Congratulations!

Thanks leviathan, its been a long painful journey.
Im glad its getting to the end.
Dont lose hope, you will all get there.

krook1 said:
Thanks leviathan, its been a long painful journey.
Im glad its getting to the end.
Dont lose hope, you will all get there.

Congratulations Krook1.

I wish that CSC was also as effecient as TSC.

krook1 said:
Had an LUD yesterday on our 485 cases.
Today, it changed to "approved".
I guess TSC is moving quite fast.
:cool:
EB1-C concurrent (PD Feb 1999)
I140,I485,I131,I765 RD - 04/10/06
ALL ND - 4/12/2006
EAD - AD 5/9/06
AP - LUD 5/9/06, AD 5/17/06
FP - 5/19/06
I140 - AD 6/7/06
I485 - LUD 5/19/06 5/21/06 7/24/06 AD 7/25/06

CONGRATULATIONS Krook1. Enjoy!!!

My I-485 RD is same as you 4/10/06. Also my AP/EAD dates also same. I didn't seen any progress on my case. It also make sense that I am from India and our visa numbers no more available. BTW, would you mind to share what's your country?

Thanks

Got a 485 LUD after 6-7 weeks

As most of you know there are a couple of LUDs right after FP (usually within next 2-4 days), which I think are related to FP clearance or update on FP results.

After that, I didn't get a LUD for almost 6-7 weeks. Finally I got a LUD on 485 today. I have my fingers crossed...

----------------------------------------
Concurrent Filing EB2: Rest of the world
ND for all - 05/11/2006

FP: 05/30/2006
EAD AD: 06/06/2006
AP AD: 06/08/2006
I-140 AD: 06/10/2006
I-485 LUDs: 05/31/2006, 06/03/2006, 07/25/2006

CAPD02 said:

My I-485 RD is same as you 4/10/06. Also my AP/EAD dates also same. I didn't seen any progress on my case. It also make sense that I am from India and our visa numbers no more available. BTW, would you mind to share what's your country?

Thanks

CAPDV02,

One more thing is that he is EB1-C.

Thanks,
neargc

Krook1 is actually from India. You can always check the tracker for more information.
CAPD02 said:

Thanks

manishg_in said:
Krook1 is actually from India. You can always check the tracker for more information.

Correct. EB-1C / India.
Fortunately I also had a really old PD, so unless they made EB1 unavailable,
there was always a chance.

Strange Message on 485

Today, I received this email from US CIS about my I-485. No LUD on my wife's 485 case though.
As you guys know, I had asked the status of my, my wife's and my mother-in-law's 485 on July 13, and in answer to that the rep said she would notify her supervisor that these cases are ready to be adjudicated. Could this be the result of that enquiry? If yes, why my wife or my mother-in-law get any status update? Have you guys had such experince?

"On July 26, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

manishg_in said:
Today, I received this email from US CIS about my I-485. No LUD on my wife's 485 case though.
As you guys know, I had asked the status of my, my wife's and my mother-in-law's 485 on July 13, and in answer to that the rep said she would notify her supervisor that these cases are ready to be adjudicated. Could this be the result of that enquiry? If yes, why my wife or my mother-in-law get any status update? Have you guys had such experince?

"On July 26, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."
manishg_in,
I think that that is the result of your enquiry. Somehow your enquiry went through the formal route. And they responded formally. I think that the response might be something standard ("We are processing your case ... Wait ... if you don't hear from us in ... contact us again ...").

krook1 said:
Correct. EB-1C / India.
Fortunately I also had a really old PD, so unless they made EB1 unavailable,
there was always a chance.

Hi Krook1,

That answers the difference in our cases. You are in First Class Car and I am in the Second Class in this GC train.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks to Manish and nearGC for pointing the actual difference in our cases.

Thanks

CAPD02 said:
Thanks

I'm not from India and my RD is 04/07/06. I've not seen any updates since my AD/EAD approvals as well. So be patient. :) Looks like TSC picks up cases randomly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any one guess estimate I-485 approval time

Hi all,

I got a decent job offer. The new company, in a different state, wants me to join within a month. But my I-140 and I-485 were lodged on July 11 (ND) at TSC. I have a FP appointment in the next week.

I may be able to convince to give me another one month (total 2 months from now). I see some people having approval within 2 months. Do you think my I-485 will be approved by that time.

I am not worried about 6 months stay with the current employer for future citizenship issues.

By the way, I am from a non-retrogression country and a naturalized citizen of a western country. My case is EB-2, and I did not apply for EAD or AP.

Would appreciate if you could give your guess estimate.

Thanks a million.

Thanks Leviathan
Last night I got similar emails about my mother-in-law and brother-in-law(whose case was approved back in March 2006). When I called on July 13, I had given my brother-in-law's case number also, just because he had already received his GC long ago, while his father and mother were still waiting. Though father-in-law's case got transferred to the local office after a congressman's enquiry.

Apparently, the rep's supervisor responded to the enquiry.
leviathan said:
manishg_in,
I think that that is the result of your enquiry. Somehow your enquiry went through the formal route. And they responded formally. I think that the response might be something standard ("We are processing your case ... Wait ... if you don't hear from us in ... contact us again ...").

Zany_Brainy said:
Please look at signature..
Today i got a LUD as well for my I485

The last time i called USCIS about 2 weeks ago, they told me even my fingerprint is not cleared.

I am not calling them...

sgms66 said:
Today i got a LUD as well for my I485

The last time i called USCIS about 2 weeks ago, they told me even my fingerprint is not cleared.

I don't want to antagonise them by calling multiple times.

I got another LUD today on my 485 and AP applications.
so 2 LUD's in 2 days, but no status message change.

:confused:
ZB