TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

ration_card said:
I am not sure what you are asking, looking at your signature it seems you have done a concurrent filing. Are you asking, after I-140 gets approved, do you need to send that notice to USCIS?? If thats the questions, then I dont think so. But, if you want to go ahead and send it, it shouldnt hurt :eek:

Thank you for everybody's input. I filed concurrently and what I have gathered from different sources, she can send the I-140 approval notice now if she wants to..there is no harm.

Somebody made a comment about TSC slowing down after the rush of inital approvals during the first week of October. I think it might have something to do with the 20,000 H1-B cases that VSC transferred to TSC (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_tracas.html). Afterall, what was the point of bi-specialization if TSC has to bail out the slower prcessing centers (other than NSC) :confused: :confused:

pending I485 cases

I looked at I485 tracker of TSC, and found more than 50% cases with PD current and RD before process date are pending, TSC do process some cases very rapidly, but leave most of cases pending, very difficult to understand what logic they are using.
WE

I filed my I485 in May, but is thinking of moving to another state with the same company. Is that OK? or is there a requirement to have at least 6 months after filing I485?

I am nervous about changing my address to another state if that is so.

Any advice and comments very much appreciated.

Thanks

Updated my information into the tracker file....

I just got the approval for my I-140 and now am waiting for I-485. I hope everyone here to get the best result very soon!

80% gets cleared fast in namecheck ?

Read somewhere that 80% get cleared namecheck within 2-3 days.
But , what is the percentage with respect to Indian folks. I believe
many of the guys from India get stuckin security check . I haven't
read many stories of getting approved in 1 or 2 months.

Now, is it that if one's priority date is not current and outside the processing
time line, the TSC doesn't look at the case ( except for submitting the name check ) ?

worriedEngineer said:
I looked at I485 tracker of TSC, and found more than 50% cases with PD current and RD before process date are pending, TSC do process some cases very rapidly, but leave most of cases pending, very difficult to understand what logic they are using.
WE

Where did you get this I-485 tracker of TSC?

Thanks,

victorce79

EB3 TSC Philippines
PD 06/26/2002 I-140 LC FILED DATE
ND 08/28/2005 I-140 APPROVAL DATE
ND 07/19/2005 I-485 PENDING
EAD 1 AD 08/29/05
FP 1 09/02/05
LUD 09/06/05
EAD 2 AD 08/31/06

Approved I-140 and LUDs

All,

I saw LUD today on my approved I-140. Last LUD was on 09/13. My I-485 has last LUD on 09/06.

Did anyone see LUD on approved I-140?

Thanks,
neargc

Yes, I've got LUD's on Saturday on all my cases including approved 140, AP and EAD. My wife's case was updated a week ago. They touched already approved EAD. TSC is working mysterious way. :)

sgms66 said:
I filed my I485 in May, but is thinking of moving to another state with the same company. Is that OK? or is there a requirement to have at least 6 months after filing I485?

You're free to move to any state as long as you're staying with the same company on the position you filed LC for. 6 months rule (which is not a rule actually) applies to people who change company having their I-140 approved.

Hello,

I 800 number to check on the status of my 485. There is no update on the case. My case was transferred from CSC to TSC. What is the number for TSC. I want to find status of my case and if everything is okay.

Thanks

485 receipt #

Hi! I am new.
I filed 140,485,765,131(spouse & kid also) concurrenttly 10-06 and my 140 was approved 10-19(premium process service). But I got only 140 receipt #. My attorney said to wait for other receipt numbers. So far I didn't see 140/485 receipt # received seperately in case of concurrent filing.
Please tell me what's wrong if you knew. Am I wrong?

federalway said:
Hi! I am new.
I filed 140,485,765,131(spouse & kid also) concurrenttly 10-06 and my 140 was approved 10-19(premium process service). But I got only 140 receipt #. My attorney said to wait for other receipt numbers. So far I didn't see 140/485 receipt # received seperately in case of concurrent filing.
Please tell me what's wrong if you knew. Am I wrong?

Receipt notices for 485 and 140 are different irrespective of the method of filing.

neargc said:
All,

I saw LUD today on my approved I-140. Last LUD was on 09/13. My I-485 has last LUD on 09/06.

Thanks,
neargc

neargc,

Yes.. I also saw LUD on my approved I-140. As of postings here, your self, Alex904 and myself have this type of LUDs. We don't know what would be the reason. But here, I found some commonality among us theree:

1) neargc and myslef: Both our PDs are Jun 2002/India

2) Alex904 and myself: Both our RDs are Apr 06.

This LUD would be something that the cases which were in their processing dates range but some reason not getting approval.

a) myself and neargc PDs are not current now. but their internal processing queue might be reached to our cases????????????)

b) myself and Alex904 RDs are already within thier published processing dates.

But we don't the exact reason beyond this. Just my guess...

Thanks

CAPD02 said:
Yes.. I also saw LUD on my approved I-140. As of postings here, your self, Alex904 and myself have this type of LUDs. We don't know what would be the reason. But here, I found some commonality among us theree:

I would not pay much attention to those LUD's. I believe TSC has to review old cases when they reach 6 months milestone. Besides, it's advisable to send a letter of employment to the processing center every 6 months. My lawyers actually did that. And it may explain why I got LUD's on all cases.

Even I got an LUD on my approved I-140 on 10/22.

Can a company use an approved I-140 to get 3yrs extensions on H1 for other employess ? I know for a fact that they can use an approved labor for 1yr extensions.

Just a thought.

Thanks
Beachboys.

neargc said:
All,

Thanks,
neargc

me too

beachboys said:
Even I got an LUD on my approved I-140 on 10/22.

Can a company use an approved I-140 to get 3yrs extensions on H1 for other employess ? I know for a fact that they can use an approved labor for 1yr extensions.

Just a thought.

Thanks
Beachboys.

My approved 140 got LUD on Sun 10/22 too.