TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

GC for Minor not received

:confused: :confused: I-485s were approvced for myself, wife, and son on 10/11/2006. Cards were received for myself and wife , but not for my 6 yr old son. His onliune status says that his 485 was approved. It does not says that they have order a new card. Does anyone know why they made card to me and wife, but not for son. Where can i go to have his passport stamped so we can leave the country? Help lease!

Name check clearance

Hi,

How to know that our name check is cleared or pending ? What is the procedure to contact the congress man/ Senator/ FBI to expedite this in case our name check is pending.

Please provide any information you have, which will help all and I appreciate that.

Maduraikaran said:
Hi,

How to know that our name check is cleared or pending ? What is the procedure to contact the congress man/ Senator/ FBI to expedite this in case our name check is pending.

Please provide any information you have, which will help all and I appreciate that.

there is a whole separate thread going on about "Ways to find out if your name check is cleared". Please go to the following thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=228521

and you should be able to gather ample infomration. Also search through these forums and you will find a lot of sample letters and whom to contact.

all the best,

chrisjavier said:
:confused: :confused: I-485s were approvced for myself, wife, and son on 10/11/2006. Cards were received for myself and wife , but not for my 6 yr old son. His onliune status says that his 485 was approved. It does not says that they have order a new card. Does anyone know why they made card to me and wife, but not for son. Where can i go to have his passport stamped so we can leave the country? Help lease!
Did your son have his finger print code 2? kids need to have finger print and photo on his cards.

GCcoming

No, my son did not receive a fingerprint notice, he is only 6 yrs. I though kids this age dont need to go to get fingerprinted. I sent photos with his application and they should use this to make his card. Also, do you where can i go to have the passport stamped?

yes you are elgible to apply for 3 years if and only if you are have not filed or I-485 (AOS)

I got mine extended for 3 years.

beachboys said:
Even I got an LUD on my approved I-140 on 10/22.

Can a company use an approved I-140 to get 3yrs extensions on H1 for other employess ? I know for a fact that they can use an approved labor for 1yr extensions.

Just a thought.

Thanks
Beachboys.

chrisjavier said:
No, my son did not receive a fingerprint notice, he is only 6 yrs. I though kids this age dont need to go to get fingerprinted. I sent photos with his application and they should use this to make his card. Also, do you where can i go to have the passport stamped?
1. sorry, I did not notice your son is only 6 years. But my daugther is 9 year old. She received a notice to do FP code 2. And I asked lawyer, she said it is for makeing the card.
2. A friend of mine, he went to a local immigration office to have his passport stamped.

Just one correction. One is eligible for getting 3 years extension on H-1B basedon AC21 Act as long he is on valid H-1B visa status and his I-140 is approved from the same or different company and he yet to get his GC that approval for his I-485.

It does not matter if you filed I-485 or not, as long as you are in H-1B status and your GC is not approved you can get 3 yr approval.
sunnyprince said:
yes you are elgible to apply for 3 years if and only if you are have not filed or I-485 (AOS)

I got mine extended for 3 years.

My I-485 got approved today...received ALL 5 e-mails from TSC to notify me :D :D There was a LUD yesterday and then the status changed today as approved. The world just became greener :p :p

air0txi said:
My I-485 got approved today...received ALL 5 e-mails from TSC to notify me :D :D There was a LUD yesterday and then the status changed today as approved. The world just became greener :p :p

congratulations
your approval is very quick
you are very very very lucky person
enjoy ...

congrats airOtxi - let's hope the rest of us are as lucky.

I called TSC this morning and they told me my security checks have cleared.

Premium processing I140

I asked for I 140 Premium processing and the I140 got approved in a day. I got LUD the same day on I485. Does it mean they are working of I485? Does it speed up the I485 if you ask for I140 PP?

Check my signature.

TempusFugit said:

Congrats air0txi. That's QUICK!

Tempus, did you mean to say they'd told you both of your FP and NC were cleared?

TempusFugit said:

what phone number did you use?

geofu54 said:
Congrats air0txi. That's QUICK!

Tempus, did you mean to say they'd told you both of your FP and NC were cleared?

No, by security checks I mean both the finger printing and name check - i.e. there are no outstanding security checks on my case. That being said, I take what the TSC service personnel say with a grain of salt - I don't think that they always give accurate information.

Hi guyz!

I got RFE on my medicals for 485. LUD was 10/12/2006. Saying that they recived. After that I did not see any update. Normally how much time TSC does take to approve after answering RFE.

air0txi said:

Congratulations!!!