TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

prince123 said:
And i believe most of them get stuck in security checks.

I concur with prince123 as i know lot of my friends are in EB2 and PDs in 2002 and are from India
mine is late 2001, EB2

dont know when we'll get GC ??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Some fellows with PD mid - 2001 are still in PBEC

zzzz4zzzz said:
I concur with prince123 as i know lot of my friends are in EB2 and PDs in 2002 and are from India
mine is late 2001, EB2

dont know when we'll get GC ??????????????

Some fellows with PD mid - 2001 are still in PBEC ( not RIR, but regular ).
Suppose such a person gets stuck in security check for another 3+ years.
Roughly 10 years to get GC ?! That is the case with some India folks.

Status of your GC

Nayak,

Seems like your 485 has been pending for some time, even though there are visas available for your PD. Do you know why the delay? Is your application stuck in namecheck?

Thanks,
rollingstone.

NAYAK said:
Gurus
Can you take a look at my signature below ...My 485 had a LUD today. No email yet but does that mean anything ? or is this normal ? Any predictions based on the LUD ?

Thanks in advance

Nayak - INDIA/EB2 - 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 RD - 06/26/06
FP : 07/10/06
EAD AD : 07/20/06
AP AD : 08/01/06
140 AD : 08/18/06
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06

I 485 Approved

My wife's I 485 got approved today :D

I am just waiting for my approval. I hope it is going to be fast!!!
Do you guys know how long it takes to receive the card?

No FP yet after 2 months

I haven't received anything from USCIS about my FP. It seems it's usually 2 weeks after I-485 RD. Not even LUD since 8/18. Is this normal?

EB2 - Hungary - TSC
LC: PD 9/12/03, AD 6/22/06 :)
AP/EAD: 8/18/06, AD 9/14/06 :)
I-140: RD 8/18/06, RFE 10/3/06, LUD 10/24/06
I-485: RD 8/18/06, ??? :confused:

jdrai said:

Congratulations, she must receive the card in a week or two.

I got within one week but still am waiting to hear for my wife, who's a dependent. No LUD's or any updates.

Please keep posted if you have any LUD's or any update on your case.

Thanks

eezee said:
I haven't received anything from USCIS about my FP. It seems it's usually 2 weeks after I-485 RD. Not even LUD since 8/18. Is this normal?

EB2 - Hungary - TSC
LC: PD 9/12/03, AD 6/22/06 :)
AP/EAD: 8/18/06, AD 9/14/06 :)
I-140: RD 8/18/06, RFE 10/3/06, LUD 10/24/06
I-485: RD 8/18/06, ??? :confused:

I guess this is bit unusual. Most recive fp notice within a month.
I got my fp notice in 2 wks.

Figer print notice from TSC in one week!!!!

Jadoo85

485 rcvd 10/17/ 06
Notice date 10/19/06
LUD(485): 10/19/06
LUD(AP, EAD):10/19/06
FP Notice date 10/20/06 FP: 11/02/06

lathivik said:
Hi guyz!

I got RFE on my medicals for 485. LUD was 10/12/2006. Saying that they recived. After that I did not see any update. Normally how much time TSC does take to approve after answering RFE.
In my own experience, it took TSC anywhere from 7 to 10 days to approve a case after receiving your response to their RFE

TempusFugit said:
1-800-375-5283

1-2-2-6-1

Enter SRC #

1-1-3-4=human

Maybe the problem is that I have a WAC # and not a SRC...
Still the national customer service center is the same for CSC and TSC at least that's what those "humans" told me...

I've had some peculiar problems with TSC not updating my records after FBI cleared the fingerprint. I was given a fax number by TSC with recommendation that we fax them to request updating my record. Well, the fax seems to have been pretty ineffective. No LUDs on the 485. I called the PP number today and I was told the 485 file was in the file room. The agent said he would take a couple of print-outs and send them to the chief of the 485 section. He asked for all our A# numbers. I will look out for LUDs now.

junkyudog said:
In my own experience, it took TSC anywhere from 7 to 10 days to approve a case after receiving your response to their RFE

Thanks for the Info. Today I called TSC. One lady told me they have every thing in hand including name check. My 485 going to be retrogressed from Nov 1st. I am eagerly waiting for the approvale before Oct 31st.

rexxx said:
Maybe the problem is that I have a WAC # and not a SRC...
Still the national customer service center is the same for CSC and TSC at least that's what those "humans" told me...

WAC is the CA service center not the TX service center. The last few options in the number I gave you are for the TX service center

TempusFugit said:
WAC is the CA service center not the TX service center. The last few options in the number I gave you are for the TX service center
WAC is California but most of the CSC I-140/485 cases were transferred to Texas so TSC processes both SRC and WAC cases.
Moreover I was told that phone number (1-800-375-5283) is the same for TSC and CSC and the same customer service contractors answer the phone.
All representatives were polite but they couldn't tell a thing about name check or case status or anything else except repeating the same message that I can see online.

You often have to speak to several operators at TSC before you actually get any real information. When you dial the numbers that I posted a few days ago, you should get a voice that says "your case is being processed at our center in Mesquite, TX". If you get a message saying that there's noone available in the TX center but that your call is being routed to the main USCIS operators, hang-up as they won't tell you anything. I 've called TSC 3 times in the past 10 days - the first call told me my finger-prints had been returned to USCIS on the day they were taken, but that my name check hadn't cleared. The second time I called the operator told me my attorney had to call. When I called for a third time y'day, the operator told me all my security checks had cleared. An element of luck is involved in getting someone who'll give you any meaningful information. Good luck.

Write instead of calling?

I wonder if writing to TSC (snail mail) will help. Hopefully they'll be little hesitant in providing incorrect information in writing, which can be held against them. Also they'll have some more time to research the case before replying.

TempusFugit said:
You often have to speak to several operators at TSC before you actually get any real information. When you dial the numbers that I posted a few days ago, you should get a voice that says "your case is being processed at our center in Mesquite, TX". If you get a message saying that there's noone available in the TX center but that your call is being routed to the main USCIS operators, hang-up as they won't tell you anything. I 've called TSC 3 times in the past 10 days - the first call told me my finger-prints had been returned to USCIS on the day they were taken, but that my name check hadn't cleared. The second time I called the operator told me my attorney had to call. When I called for a third time y'day, the operator told me all my security checks had cleared. An element of luck is involved in getting someone who'll give you any meaningful information. Good luck.

I'd save yourself the postage stamp - I imagine it's highly unlikely you'll hear from them by mail. They may respond to your attorney, but even then, unless you're outside TSC's current 6 month processing time, they'll probably just tell you to check back later.

jdrai said:

Hi jdrai, You didn't mention are you EB1, EB2 or EB3?.

rollingstone said:
Nayak,

Seems like your 485 has been pending for some time, even though there are visas available for your PD. Do you know why the delay? Is your application stuck in namecheck?

Thanks,
rollingstone.

Called USCIS and came to know that my namecheck is still pending.

Any idea what we can do to expedite the same

thanks

Nayak - INDIA/EB2 - 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 RD - 06/26/06
FP : 07/10/06
EAD AD : 07/20/06
AP AD : 08/01/06
140 AD : 08/18/06
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06