TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

socialmix
all the info regarding WOM and namecheck is available in below yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/

socialmix said:
My I-485 is pending for more than 6 months... and i would like to expedite in the name check process in all possible means... can you pls give me more info the "WoM way" ?

Before regarding my LC, I contacted my congressman (NJ,Democrat) which was stuck in PBEC. It helped. So, i want to do the same this time also and also other possible ways...

anyone got LUD on 10/26?

Anyone getting LUD on 10/26? Both my and my wife's I-485 (filed Dec. 05 with CSC, Txed to TSC March 06) got LUD's yesterday with no message change. I am just wondering if this is again a mass LUD or not...

greenc_seeker said:
Anyone getting LUD on 10/26? Both my and my wife's I-485 (filed Dec. 05 with CSC, Txed to TSC March 06) got LUD's yesterday with no message change. I am just wondering if this is again a mass LUD or not...

me and my wife got a LUD on 10/26 for our 485. I hate these mass LUDs.

no LUDs for us

No LUDs on 10/26 for us
may be if your PD is current and RD is within timelimit of TSC then you'll be getting good news sooon.......

I also got LUD on 10/26/06 too!

My wife's and my case also got LUD on 10/26/06. No LUD today, though.

It appears that at least TSC must have looked at several I-485 cases which are current and due for processing. Let's hope to see some good thing to happen.

zzzz4zzzz said:
No LUDs on 10/26 for us
may be if your PD is current and RD is within timelimit of TSC then you'll be getting good news sooon.......

Could you put your dates in your signature please?

Lud

My daugther got an LUD on 10/26/2006. That was one day after I went for fingerprinting Code 3 with my wife. I was supposed to get an LUD for me and my wife, we didn't get anything, is this normal?

Azazello said:
Yes, she'll have to send the supporting doc's (don't forget the copy of ID) and make an appointment for biometrics. If she ever had an EAD, she has to send it too - otherwise there will be an RFE and a 2-months delay in processing.

Thanks to all who responded to my question.
I did send the documents (I-485 reciept notice, FP notice copy with completed stamp, copy of old EAD, copy of e-filed notice)

No photographs. Notice said that they will send a FP notice.

I will wait and see what happens?

Thanks to all you guys.

Arydk

My 485 and my wife 485 got approved today(10/27).

I-140 and 485 concurrently filed on 08/07/2006. Schedule A. Thanks all of you for your prayers.

lathivik said:

I-140 and 485 concurrently filed on 08/07/2006. Schedule A. Thanks all of you for your prayers.
Congratulations Lathivik,
did you file for schedule A because you were a nurse or what?

I got LUD today and bunch of emails, and they changed the status back to the original status which is "we received your application on such and such date".
It was "We sent response to your inquiry" until today. I had called them in July and asked about my case and my mother-in-law's case. And few days after that call they set the status to "We sent response to your inquiry". My mother-in-law too got LUD today, and her status also changed back to the original one. Looks like they updated the cases, for which there were inquiries.

Congrats! You are from which country? Thanks.

lathivik said:

juan_ramon said:
My daugther got an LUD on 10/26/2006. That was one day after I went for fingerprinting Code 3 with my wife. I was supposed to get an LUD for me and my wife, we didn't get anything, is this normal?
many people did not get any lud after FP....including me...nothing to worry

manishg_in said:
I got LUD today and bunch of emails, and they changed the status back to the original status which is "we received your application on such and such date".
It was "We sent response to your inquiry" until today. I had called them in July and asked about my case and my mother-in-law's case. And few days after that call they set the status to "We sent response to your inquiry". My mother-in-law too got LUD today, and her status also changed back to the original one. Looks like they updated the cases, for which there were inquiries.

Same here. I had inquired on my I140 priority date and it had "We sent information on your request for further info" uptil now and today it was reverted back to the original "Your case is approved..." status. I guess they wanted to do some clean up in the database and since the submit and approve updates trigger emails, the emails ended up getting generated.

Fingerprinting

My spouse 485 is pending from March 6, 2006. Yersterday (Oct 28, 06) received about six LUD emails. Also in mail received a response letter from BCIS for status inquiry request indicating that either the fingerprint has expired or clearance not received. Is anyone aware how long the finger print is valid? Did any one else receive similar letter? Any idea what will be the next phase?