TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

cp11 said:
Mine is still pending after 2 months of primary approval.

I called TSC and found out that security checks are not cleared.

Same here, dependants still not approved. TSC said name check was not even started until primary applicant was approved.

w220 said:
TSC said name check was not even started until primary applicant was approved.

I sincerely doubt if that is always the case; I know many people (primary + derivatives combo) who got their I-485 approved at the same time. I think that gnerally, it is initiated soon after they receive the application -- I wonder why Texas said they didn't start it for dependents until the primary's approval, or perhaps the customer center is just confused? Sounds weird to me...

Hi Everyone -

I have a few questions, but before that here's my current status:

1. Myself (Krishna)

Visa: L1A
I-140 approved
I-485 RD 10/18/2006 - being processed by TSC
FP due 11/07/2006
I-765 approved (Oct 27 2006)

2. My wife's status
OPT through F1
Filed for H1B - Jun 1st 2006 - waiting for approval

And now my questions:

1. Can I now move out of my current firm into another using my EAD or Is it advisable to wait till I get my 485approved?

If I move, I'll have no Visa. Is an AP enough to travel to my home country and back to US if a need arises?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

You can't move jobs until your I-485 has been pending for at least 180 days and your I-140 has been approved -unless of course they're both approved sooner.

Your AP is enough to travel but bring all your receipt notices for the other documents

Officially in the security check black hole !!

Just spoke to a very nice representative at TSC.
She mentioned that my security checks were still pending.

I should stop holding my breath here. :(

I-485 EB2-NIW Approved

Hello,

Both my I-485 and my wife's have been approved on the 10/31/06, 21 days after documents were received in TSC.
I wish good luck to all the other memebers who are in the same process.

Thank you

Congratulation !!!

What is the received date of your case ?

archov said:
Hello,

Both my I-485 and my wife's have been approved on the 10/31/06, 21 days after documents were received in TSC.

Thank you

This is my information:

I-140 EB2-NIW TSC RD:05/05/06
AD:08/30/06

I-485, I-131, I-765 RD:10/10/06
My wife and mine ND:10/12/06
FP: 10/26/06
I-765 AD: 10/27/06
I-485 LUD: Both cases 10/26/06
AD: 10/31/06 (cards ordered)

track_2 said:
Did any one got derivatives apperoved seperatly after primary is approved. I did not saw any derivative approval in last month
I'm a derivative of my wife's application and my 485 got approved back in 10/19

archov said:
Hello,

Thank you

Are you from Indian/China?

Most Indians get stuck in exetended security check

bygdsgrc said:

Most Indians get stuck in exetended security check. Met many guys stuck with extended secuiry check for 2+ and 3+ years. Backlog Enhancement
Center + Retrogression + extended security check. What the ....

-prince123

bygdsgrc said:

Are you kidding, right? 3 months left since you've filed and you're not holding breath anymore? Cheer up. 90% probability your case will be cleared within 6 months. Let us know if you did not get into that 90%. Then you'll join my party and we will be mourning together. :) My case is 3 months older than yours and I 'm not worry at this point. There're thousand people out there whose cases are older than mine and who stuck for years. Those should be worried for sure. But not us.

TSC reply

I called TSC this morning. My RD is May.3rd and my PD is current. I nice lady told me to wait till Nov.3 (6 months time). She asked me to call once again for a status check if I do not get anything by this Friday. Is this good sign :D or polite way of telling 'do not disturb' :confused: :(
My last LUD was 07/03. Nothing after that :mad:

GC Approved

Hi Guys,

I got this wonderful e-mail today

On October 31, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

My daughter got this:

This case has been approved. On November 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

My wife is still pending

juan_ramon said:
Hi Guys,

I got this wonderful e-mail today

On October 31, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

My daughter got this:

This case has been approved. On November 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

My wife is still pending

congrats. happy for u after all this wait.

can u please clarify what was exactly ur I-140 AD? is it 10/02/2006?

antonioa77 said:
congrats. happy for u after all this wait.

can u please clarify what was exactly ur I-140 AD? is it 10/02/2006?

The date is right,my I-140 was approved on January 2-2006. I was only able to file my I-140 last year because of retrogression. I applied I-485 by itself on October-2-2006.

I was not worrying at all. :) But the LUD on Sept 28 and Oct 1st raised false hopes and I guess I started getting anxious. Today's call brought me back to reality.

Wanted to find out about security checks to verify if I am even close. Hence the call to TSC. That is why I referred it as a black hole. You never know when you get out of it.

Hope to be in the 90% group.

Good Luck to all.

alex904 said:
Are you kidding, right? 3 months left since you've filed and you're not holding breath anymore? Cheer up. 90% probability your case will be cleared within 6 months. Let us know if you did not get into that 90%. Then you'll join my party and we will be mourning together. :) My case is 3 months older than yours and I 'm not worry at this point. There're thousand people out there whose cases are older than mine and who stuck for years. Those should be worried for sure. But not us.

Dull in Dallas said:
I called TSC this morning. My RD is May.3rd and my PD is current. I nice lady told me to wait till Nov.3 (6 months time). She asked me to call once again for a status check if I do not get anything by this Friday. Is this good sign :D or polite way of telling 'do not disturb' :confused: :(
My last LUD was 07/03. Nothing after that :mad:

My RD is the middle of May. I got LUD on my I485 on 7/11/2006 and nothing happens after that