TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Could you please tell us which country you are from and what is PPS?

pvite said:
EB2 I-140
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/21/06
Upgrade to PPS Sent 9/29/03
AD 10/04/06

I-485
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/20/06
FP 10/06/06
AD 10/13/06
Waiting for card

Also EAD, AP were approved and received for me and wife. I think the PPS is a very useful tool to speed up the process. Good luck to everyone, this site has been very helpful.

Also, what is you Priority Date - not that I'm convinced that that makes much difference for non-retrogressed countries.

Thanks.

Terrific ! Congrats . For me, i am OK if the approval takes 1 more month

pvite said:
EB2 I-140
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/21/06
AD 10/04/06

I-485
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/20/06
FP 10/06/06
AD 10/13/06
Waiting for card

Also EAD, AP were approved and received for me and wife. I think the PPS is a very useful tool to speed up the process. Good luck to everyone, this site has been very helpful.

LUD on call?

I called these folks on 10/12 and was told my case is still stuck in namecheck. But then I got a LUC the day after (10/13). I was suspecting that they had updated my case based on the phone call. Then I got another LUD yesterday (10/15).

I don't know what to make of these LUDs. Are they related to my call? Or are they just going through cases that are nearing 6 month limit (as it has been suggested)? Or is it possible to be a sign of good things to come? I don't know and I don't want to push my hopes too high :p

Wishing for the best for all...

pvite said:
EB2 I-140
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/21/06
AD 10/04/06

I-485
RD 9/18/06
ND 9/20/06
FP 10/06/06
AD 10/13/06
Waiting for card

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
What is PPS ? could you elaborate on it?

sarshet said:
I called these folks on 10/12 and was told my case is still stuck in namecheck.

I am in the same boat (did not yet call as it is just 180 days passed) - wonder what is their priority queue for those who did not get a negative answer right away 9as for all those 1 month approvals). Quite possible all the WOM suits cut the line all the time.

CrazyDog-TSC

In fairness to TCS, i must accept that in a lot of cases they are approving cases in less than 6 months. For example, if you are from non-retro country, your PD is current, and you dont get stuck in name security checks, i can almost guaranteee you taht tsc will process your application in less than 6 months. Mine was approved in less than 4 months (with a rfe even). So, dont get frustated, if you pd is not current or you are stuck in security checks, dont pay attention to these dates. They dont apply to you. But TSC is doing a great job as far as i am concerned. All my applications there have been approved in less than their proccesing time. :)

Surprised to find a mail from USCIS

It's my biometrics appt. notice. Dated 10/10/2006, received today 10/16/06. A week after they mailed the I485 receipt! Amazing! :)

My priority day was 8/01/06, I'm from Ecuador, my priority is current. I updated premium process service for I-140. Ithink that's the clue..

andy garcia said:
Congratulations pvite;

I guess your PD must be very old and that is the reason for the fast approval.
My Rd for 485 is Nov 05 and they keep telling me that namecheck has not been cleared.

I-140: RD: 11/17/05 AD: 12/12/05

I-485 Self, Spouse, Child
RD: 11/17/05
AD: :mad: (Stuck in Name Check)

I'm from Ecuador
PPS: premium process service, you can update all EB categories in the I-140 stage for fast approval, it is available for EB2,EB1 since Sept 26/06,it is $1k extra to BCIS.

PBLC_01302006 said:
Could you please tell us which country you are from and what is PPS?

Namecheck

pvite said:
My priority day was 8/01/06, I'm from Ecuador, my priority is current. I updated premium process service for I-140. Ithink that's the clue..

Thanks pvite;

Congratulations again and good luck

My Priority Date is 09/05, I have been current since Novemnber last year when I filed the 485. I'm from Venezuela and namecheck has kept me waiting.

mala suerte. :cool:

Derivative Approvals

Has anyone seen any approvals lately on those derivatives who were not approved at the same time as the primary??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Derivative Approvals

No update on my derivative approval. I am a derivative on my wife's schedule A 485 application (Filed on 05/12), her I 485 got approved on 08/29, but no update on my case ever since. The bad news is also that Schedule A is retrogressing in November, so I am gonna be stuck in the process for a while.

I've heard of numerous such cases (derivative pending - mostly the male derivatives) from people I know (at least 4 other similar Schedula A cases), and none of them have any updates.

Folks, please share your experiences.

jimm1978 said:
No update on my derivative approval. I am a derivative on my wife's schedule A 485 application (Filed on 05/12), her I 485 got approved on 08/29, but no update on my case ever since. The bad news is also that Schedule A is retrogressing in November, so I am gonna be stuck in the process for a while.

I've heard of numerous such cases (derivative pending - mostly the male derivatives) from people I know (at least 4 other similar Schedula A cases), and none of them have any updates.

Folks, please share your experiences.
do you get LUDs on your I-485 cases though?

techy2468 said:
arydk.....same with me, no lud on 485.....but i saw lud on I-140

So arydk and techy, have you guys had any post-FP LUD since? We got our biometrics done on 10/13/2006, no LUD yet.

Hi all.

My I485 has been pending since July-2005. During this time EB2 priority date was current then got reterograted, then now the priority cutoff date for EB2 is Jan-2003. During this past one year we did deveral status inquiry with USCIS and the response was that the case is on hold awaiting name check verification from FBI. In the mean time after the first year aniversary of waiting on the I485 approval, i got my congress man involved to do a status check with FBI in the moth of July of 2006. The response from the FBI was that the case is waiting for the name check to be cleared. We did another status check with USCIS on 31st of Aug-2006, and received a response dated Oct-5th in the mail on Oct-15th. This time the response says "Waiting on the priority date to become current". Since this sounded funny, i called my congress man's office and asked them if they can clarify with USCIS to see if the name check is cleard and waiting for the priority date to become current or the letter was just a standard template they used saying "waiting for the PD to become current". Well, the response from the gongress man's office is that they heard from USCIS that the "FBI name check was cleared on Aug-06" and now the case is waiting for the Visa availablity.

Now, does it means that if the Name check is cleard then the case is ready for approval when the date becomes current, or name check is only a part of FBI verification and the Fingure printing verification also need to be cleared by FBI which is another check before a case can be said its ready for approvel?

Can you all experts please through some light on this for me?

geofu54 said:
So arydk and techy, have you guys had any post-FP LUD since? We got our biometrics done on 10/13/2006, no LUD yet.

Not till now?

Another person (EB1-c) who got his 485 approved did not see any LUD befor getting approval.

Arydk

Name Check

Hello All,

I wrote a letter to Mrs. Laura Bush in August regarding the name check. I received respond from FBI-Natioanl Name Check Program Section today and informed me that the inquiry was forwarded from the white house to FBI, this letter mentioned “ While an exact date for completion of this review cannot be given, you may be assured that the results will be made available to the immigration authorities as quickly as possible.”

Does it mean that my name check will be done very soon?

lhm818 said:
Does it mean that my name check will be done very soon?

No. It's just a polite reply from FBI to your question. I recommend you to write to your congressman. My friend who stuck for 3 years in namecheck, was actually going to sue them because they obviously report false information about namecheck speed.

Last edited by a moderator: