TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

My 485 and my wife's , both got approved this morning. I was expecting this any day, as I recieved a letter from FBI last week that my name check was cleared. I am very happy today, been in this country for 10 years graduated from Top school etc. Most of my friends got it like 5 years ago.

I was a painful journey, look at my details shown below. I made a big mistake of changing my job in the year 2000 and got stuck in Backlog center for 4 years. I was really scared that this name check will take another few years.

I pray from the bottom of my heart for all of you out there waiting. Believe me I can understand your pain and agony. I am sure it will happen soon, hang in there.

My advise regarding namecheck, please contact your senator or congressman and talk to someone who can understand your situation. Ask them to write to FBI to expedite the case. Believe me they can do it if needed.

GOOD LUCK
Have a nice weekend

congrats,

what does the fbi letter exactly says: if u can post the complete wording it will be nice.

after how many days of ur senator inquiry that u received that letter?

what did u write to your senator?

weird LUD, please help

:confused: Dear All experts,
What's the following message mean? FYI, this is the notice for my daughter's, we submitted our I-485 on Feb 28th, notice date is March 3rd. And so weird, this morning we got another LUD regarding her case saying unable to deliver the notice. totally confused.

"Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On March 22, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our
earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have
on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do
not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message."

Any LUD before approval?

I did not contact FBI directly, I contacted my senator in Virginia. They were very helpful but they we also busy. So I had to contact them many times and faxed my letter multiple times. They must have sent sent a inquiry to TSC and FBI.

Do you have any LUD before approval? I had one the day before yesterday without any message change. No idea what it means. It was the first one after about 6 months of previous LUD. Thanks.

Letter to Senator

My letter to the senator was the standard format from this forum and I included my case details. I wrote to my Senator in Jan 2007 and called them many times to follow up.

The FBI letter basically mentions that my namecheck process has been completed and all the information has been sent to USCIS on March 1st.

My letter to the senator was the standard format from this forum and I included my case details. I wrote to my Senator in Jan 2007 and called them many times to follow up.

The FBI letter basically mentions that my namecheck process has been completed and all the information has been sent to USCIS on March 1st.

I sent u a Private Message.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the following message mean? FYI, this is the notice for my daughter's, we submitted our I-485 on Feb 28th, notice date is March 3rd. And so weird, this morning we got another LUD regarding her case saying unable to deliver the notice. totally confused.

TO ADJUST STATUS

This other thread addresses this same issue:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=243520

seems to be a notice was returned to them or something. Keep us updated when you know what happened

I had written to Senator Feinstein this week.
Today I got a phone from Feinstein's office saying that since it is less than a year, nothing can be achieved.
They also said since it is pending for more than 6 months, it will probably take 2-3 years.
They have asked me to give them a call after 6 months.
Hell a lot of help!

TO ADJUST STATUS

NIW_Engineer said:
This other thread addresses this same issue:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sho...d.php?t=243520

seems to be a notice was returned to them or something. Keep us updated when you know what happened

Well, actually I've seen some cases here where this message turned out to be the case approved. So you never know until it actually arrives. Keep an eye on your status change. Hopefully it will change in a few days "Approval notice sent" or "Card ordered." Keep us posted.

Today I got a phone from Feinstein's office saying that since it is less than a year, nothing can be achieved.
They also said since it is pending for more than 6 months, it will probably take 2-3 years.
Hell a lot of help!

wooww this is pretty nice. as if they tell u go to hell and enjoy. they r pretty useless basically.

Hell a lot of help!

Ugh, apparently she's lost one future vote...

Hell a lot of help!

so her office didn,t initiate any inquiry with fbi or USCIS or what?

Hell a lot of help!
If her office said wait 2-3 years if not cleared in 6 month, This tells that they all knew the FBI NC not working and has nothing to help with national security, how can yFBI let it sit for that long if the applicant's name had a hit if it really a security issue????
the system is build for getting labors for the Economy and delay those labor's voting right.

If her office said wait 2-3 years if not cleared in 6 month, This tells that they all knew the FBI NC not working and has nothing to help with national security, how can yFBI let it sit for that long if the applicant's name had a hit if it really a security issue????
the system is build for getting labors for the Economy and delay those labor's voting right.

What her office claims is a total crock. Firstly, we've seen several folks get approved around a year or 14 months after filing. Additionally, since the FBI does not publish processing times, nor can they estimate when the name checks would be complete, no one, least of all a person working in the office of a congressperson can know or predict how long the processing of each name check would take. More than likely, this is a simple ploy to get the applicant off their backs by sweeping the case under the carpet for another 6 months as they suggested calling them back in 6 months. They figure that if the person gets approved within 6 months, the issue automatically goes away without any further intervention on their part. This is not unlike the so-very-personal 'call us after 6 month' letters the USCIS sends out when you initiate an inquiry after you cross their processing times.
Don't let a congressional office aide's asnine claims get you dejected. Miss Cleo they're not. Sigh...our tax dollars at work.

FBI and all other agencies will make sure that

the folks that are here are absolutely harmless and won't cause any problem to national security (that happens regardless of I-485 applied or not ). Then one might ask what the heck is security check for 3-4 years. That is just a torturing method on a would be immigrant.
Recently there was another torturing method from labaor certification process--> Move applications from one center to backlog centers and manually enter case data for 1.5 years.

......., how can yFBI let it sit for that long if the applicant's name had a hit if it really a security issue????

TSC approval trend

I plotted AD against RD for all approvals from mid 2006 from the XLS spreadsheet. For some reason couldn't attach it, but you'll find it here:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df45zntz_0dtjgg3

One thing stands out right away - there's no FIFO whatsoever. A FIFO would appear as a straight line sloping up. However if you look carefully, youll notice a few things:

1. In Sep and Nov 2006 they cleared a lot of old cases - from 2004 and 2005.
2. In Dec and Jan approvals slowed.
3. In Feb there was a spurt in Mar - Oct 2006 cases.
4. More recently, you'll notice a U formation - a few approvals around Oct 2006, and worked their way backward to around Mar/Apr, then went up again.

What her office claims is a total crock. Firstly, we've seen several folks get approved around a year or 14 months after filing. Additionally, since the FBI does not publish processing times, nor can they estimate when the name checks would be complete, no one, least of all a person working in the office of a congressperson can know or predict how long the processing of each name check would take. More than likely, this is a simple ploy to get the applicant off their backs by sweeping the case under the carpet for another 6 months as they suggested calling them back in 6 months. They figure that if the person gets approved within 6 months, the issue automatically goes away without any further intervention on their part. This is not unlike the so-very-personal 'call us after 6 month' letters the USCIS sends out when you initiate an inquiry after you cross their processing times.
Don't let a congressional office aide's asnine claims get you dejected. Miss Cleo they're not. Sigh...our tax dollars at work.

well some people here got their name cleared in about 6 to 7 months, so all what she is saying doesn't make sense.