TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

If her office said wait 2-3 years if not cleared in 6 month, This tells that they all knew the FBI NC not working and has nothing to help with national security, how can yFBI let it sit for that long if the applicant's name had a hit if it really a security issue????
the system is build for getting labors for the Economy and delay those labor's voting right.

See man, I posted a few days ago about my experience with the congressman's office which did not inquire about my case but said that they did and did not get a reply and people here mocked me!

I don't think it is useful anymore, at least in california, Many of them don't do anything.

See man, I posted a few days ago about my experience with the congressman's office which did not inquire about my case but said that they did and did not get a reply and people here mocked me!

I don't think it is useful anymore, at least in california, Many of them don't do anything.

schehrazi, gyc,

I feel for you folks to be unable to get a receptive response from your elected representatives. Its just really unfortunate. I don't know how much of it has to do with the fact that you're in CA and their offices deal with a tremendous volume of such requests. Personally, I live in a small mostly rural northeast state, and my congresswoman's office has been absolutely great. I sent them a letter, and by the time the aide called me, she had already called VSC and talked to them at that point. Moreover, she even volunteered to call them back next month to follow through on the name check. She did mention that theres little in the way they can do in terms of expediting the process, consistent with the USCIS published expedite criteria, however, she not only volunteered to call them back in a month on my behalf, but also marked it on her calendar. Needless to say, she's been great and it has little to do with her party affliliation. She was working in the same role for the current congresswoman's predecessor, a Republican, and now she works for a Dem.
In any case, I'd suggest bypassing your congresswoman and trying to reach the Senators and/or the office of the First Lady, as a lot of folks have successfully done. I'd also recommend waiting a little while longer, perhaps a 10-12 month threshold before doing so, since it solidifies your arguments. It'll be year for me next week, and based on that, and the fact that my wife's name check is clear and we're both held up since I'm the primary, I stepped up my efforts to be more proactive just recently. Not that you folks need to wait that long, but it just strengthens your argument.

Name Check

It's my turn to join the "name check" club. I had an Infopass appointment yesterday to check the status of my I-485. I was told that my name check was initiated in October 2006, and is still pending with FBI. The Immigration Officer told me that right now, there is nothing we can do except wait.

It's my turn to join the "name check" club. I had an Infopass appointment yesterday to check the status of my I-485. I was told that my name check was initiated in October 2006, and is still pending with FBI. The Immigration Officer told me that right now, there is nothing we can do except wait.

sorry to hear that.
can u post ur details = country of origin, date of 485 filing, eb1/eb2/eb3?

My RD is May 5th. My lawyer initiated an enquiry in Jan and I got the exact same reply. My kid's FP was on Mar.1st. I am still waiting. Hope this wave clears us.
Today, visited ASC to get Biometrics done fror my child ( 2 hour ago). I saw LUD March 23, 2007 for me, wife, child. However, no real update.. same status.

I am surprised, LUD happened yesterday ( 3/23/2007), whereas I just had biometrics done for my child today(03/24/2007).

I was hoping that some positive outcome might happen, but I didnot see any such information so far. , I have to just wait..........

Which one is worse: Name check or security check?

rks 2007

More LUDs

I was thinking 3/21 LUD is for the inquiry. I got more LUDs on 3/23 and 3/24. I don't think TSC works on Saturday, so this is system generated. I am wondering what might be the reason for these LUDs? :confused:

Did anyone else get LUD on Saturday?

Gurus:

I just received the following email from the USCIS regarding my I-485 case:

"On March 23, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

What the heck this mean?

Some one please tell me!

Looking forward to your reply.

Gurus:

"On March 23, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

What the heck this mean?

Some one please tell me!

Wowza..this is the best of them all! Congratulations bud! Your 485 has been approved and your green card has been ordered (for printing from their facility in Kentucky)!
PARTY TIME!

Wowza..this is the best of them all! Congratulations bud! Your 485 has been approved and your green card has been ordered (for printing from their facility in Kentucky)!
PARTY TIME!

I'm in shock! I'm having real hard time believing that this means- GREEN CARD! Feels like it's too good to be true!

Thanks to all the Gurus!

I'm in shock! I'm having real hard time believing that this means- GREEN CARD! Feels like it's too good to be true!

Thanks to all the Gurus!
Yup, I can only imagine.
You'll be asked soon enough, if you could post your details such as EB category, filing dates, etc, it would help immensely.
Thanks and congratulations again!

I was thinking 3/21 LUD is for the inquiry. I got more LUDs on 3/23 and 3/24. I don't think TSC works on Saturday, so this is system generated. I am wondering what might be the reason for these LUDs? :confused:

Did anyone else get LUD on Saturday?

I have 3/21, 3/23, and 3/24 LUDs without message change also. No idea what it means.

Gurus:

What the heck this mean?

Some one please tell me!

Congrat's man, Enjoy it :)

Yup, I can only imagine.
You'll be asked soon enough, if you could post your details such as EB category, filing dates, etc, it would help immensely.
Thanks and congratulations again!

Here is my case detail:

Labor Date: March 8, 2004
Labor Approved: November 27, 2006

I-140 (EB-2) Premium and Concurrently Filed I-485 at Texas Service Center

Filing Date: January 26, 2007

I-140 Approved: February 8, 2007

Fingerprint Date: February 14, 2007

LUD: February 15, 2007

I-485 (Approved?????): March 23, 2007

While My Spouse's I-485 got an RFE: March 23, 2007!!!!

Hope you find this helpful.

Here is my case detail:

Labor Date: March 8, 2004
Labor Approved: November 27, 2006

I-140 (EB-2) Premium and Concurrently Filed I-485 at Texas Service Center

Filing Date: January 26, 2007

I-140 Approved: February 8, 2007

Fingerprint Date: February 14, 2007

LUD: February 15, 2007

I-485 (Approved?????): March 23, 2007

While My Spouse's I-485 got an RFE: March 23, 2007!!!!

Hope you find this helpful.

from which country r u?

what were the LUD on ur 485?

HI can you update my tracker! my 485 was approved on 3/23/07

here are my details

485 RD: 2/07/07
FP: 3/09/07
AD: 2/23/07

EB1-EA Mexico!

good luck to everyone!

Latest update

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
I-140(regular)/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Texas Service Center acknowledged the RFE on February 9’07
I-140 AD Feb 21’07
I-485 Approval notice sent 3/21/07
Card mailed 3/23/07

I think you submitted your case in June as well. May be they just update the case after every few months that we are still alive :)

Yes, FD is 6/21/2006. Last LUD before those three LUDs was 9/13/2006. Nothing between 9/13/2006 and 3/21/2007. Not sure when my I-485 will be approved.