TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Thanks guys! This forum was really helpful to me for all those years.
As for kid's FP notice, it's definitely a good sign, however many people did FP for minors but are still in NC blackhole. My understanding is that they send FP for kids whenever they "preadjudicate" case. Some more info is in this thread:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=242147&page=3

It's still a mystery for me why they don't send out FP's for whole family right from the beginning.

Hi All,

Just received love letters. For me, spouse and child:

> Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE
> OR TO ADJUST STATUS
> Current Status: Approval notice sent.

My 4yo has not done FP yet, but her case was approved anyway. I guess they don't care about FP and photos for minors that much.
My short story. Filed my first TR LC back in the beginning of 2000 in TSC. Stuck there. Refiled RIR in 2001. Got laid off in the beginning of 2002. Moved to California. Filed new RIR with CSC in the end of 2002, stuck in BRC. Filed PERM in 2005 that finally went through. I-140/485 RD is 04/07/2006. Stuck in NC for about 11 months.
Before the approval I got LUD yesterday on my and spouse's cases.

Thanks everybody for the help and support! And good luck to those who are still waiting.

Alex,

CONGRATULATIONS. I was looking for your news. Great... Enjoy.

Thanks

Congrats Alex, had u written to congressmen/senators/etc/etc for ur pending
name check

No, I have not. Though I was going to do that in a month. My lawyer made an inquiry on my behalf back in January. Reply dated 02/27 said that my NC is still pending. On the same date they issued FP notice for my daughter and printout I saw at INFOPASS showed "NO RECORD" dated 03/01. It might be a coincidence.

Hi I am here for company

Mine is May 25,2006. RIR EB2, struck in security check.

Initiated inquiry(just talked with customer service (not TSC) in Jan 2007, and received this letter from USCIS dated Feb 16,2007 with these words

" The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All Petitions/Applications recevied by this Services are required to have routine secuity checks that are resulting in delaying the adjudication of petition/application. We can give no definate indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay

Also, I got Biometrics ASC appointment notice for my child for March 24, 2007. Is this a good sign?

No LUD since 07/29/2006... same status no change..

God knows when... I will get some update.

Any advice or suggestion???

rks2007
RIR -EB2 India
AP/EAD approved, received, now re-applied as well
I-485 May25,2006, LUD 7/29/2006....
Approval : ???????

My RD is May 5th. My lawyer initiated an enquiry in Jan and I got the exact same reply. My kid's FP was on Mar.1st. I am still waiting. Hope this wave clears us.

update info about april/may/june/july eb2 cases

---- 2005 ----
shankrish (August)
azamani123 (Nov)
andy garcia (Nov)

---- 2006 ----
after140 (March)

ks_cc (April)
va_lc_case (April)

BaliUSA(may)
rks2007(may)
Dull_in_dallas(may)

sai_krishna(june)
Nayak (june)
ph2002 (june)
noshs (june)
mas06(june)

incaus (july)
shaba(july)
stillpatient(july)
rajkiran2002us(july)
waitingforages(july)
zzzz4zzzz(july)
imcdude(july)
ybntk(july)
NavneetSharma(july)
richshi(july)
bygdsgrc(july)

knowDOL (August)
schehrazi(september)
joelly (October)

June EB2 - Stuck in security

I am also June EB2 (non-retro) stuck in namecheck.

Good luck everyone! :) :) :) :)

Everyday is one day closer to the day of GC approval (or denial)!:D

added info of in_labor and approvemycasepl

---- 2005 ----
shankrish (August)
azamani123 (Nov)
andy garcia (Nov)

---- 2006 ----
after140 (March)

ks_cc (April)
va_lc_case (April)

BaliUSA(may)
rks2007(may)
Dull_in_dallas(may)

sai_krishna(june)
Nayak (june)
ph2002 (june)
noshs (june)
mas06(june)
approvemycasepl(june)

incaus (july)
shaba(july)
stillpatient(july)
rajkiran2002us(july)
waitingforages(july)
zzzz4zzzz(july)
imcdude(july)
ybntk(july)
NavneetSharma(july)
richshi(july)
bygdsgrc(july)
in_labor(july)

knowDOL (August)
schehrazi(september)
joelly (October)

Thats because kids finger prints change very quickly as they are growing. Adults are ok for 18 months. Kids finger prints are definitely not good for even six months, they send it just before adjudication.
It's still a mystery for me why they don't send out FP's for whole family right from the beginning.

I finally got it

My 485 and my wife's , both got approved this morning. I was expecting this any day, as I recieved a letter from FBI last week that my name check was cleared. I am very happy today, been in this country for 10 years graduated from Top school etc. Most of my friends got it like 5 years ago.

I was a painful journey, look at my details shown below. I made a big mistake of changing my job in the year 2000 and got stuck in Backlog center for 4 years. I was really scared that this name check will take another few years.

I pray from the bottom of my heart for all of you out there waiting. Believe me I can understand your pain and agony. I am sure it will happen soon, hang in there.

My advise regarding namecheck, please contact your senator or congressman and talk to someone who can understand your situation. Ask them to write to FBI to expedite the case. Believe me they can do it if needed.

GOOD LUCK
Have a nice weekend

Congradulations shaba.
When did you get the letter from FBI that your name check is cleared. Did you write to FBI or Representative or Senator or First Lady. Please share the timeline rleated to namecheck.
PD 2002 June.
I485 RD 8/2/2006. NC pending

congrats shaba , enjoy the freedom

My 485 and my wife's , both got approved this morning. I was expecting this any day, as I recieved a letter from FBI last week that my name check was cleared. I am very happy today, been in this country for 10 years graduated from Top school etc. Most of my friends got it like 5 years ago.

I was a painful journey, look at my details shown below. I made a big mistake of changing my job in the year 2000 and got stuck in Backlog center for 4 years. I was really scared that this name check will take another few years.

I pray from the bottom of my heart for all of you out there waiting. Believe me I can understand your pain and agony. I am sure it will happen soon, hang in there.

My advise regarding namecheck, please contact your senator or congressman and talk to someone who can understand your situation. Ask them to write to FBI to expedite the case. Believe me they can do it if needed.

GOOD LUCK
Have a nice weekend

Namecheck

I got approved after 10 months of RD. I also was briefly stucked in namecheck, but was waiting for anniversary before contacting any congressman. I think it is best to wait 1 year because before that your case may not look that stronger and because you can't really say you are STUCK in namecheck. My lawyer always told me that Green Cards take on average about a year and that I should not be too concerned if I did not get approved by the posted processing time.

I think it is best for your own health not to get to crazy about this thing. Sooner or later you will get approved and it is better to use your time for more productive things other than being worried.

GOOD LUCK
Have a nice weekend

Congratulations shaba ,
i too have ported my priority date from 2001 and is struck in security check , same july RD and aug ND .
can you tell me how did you contacted fbi ?

thanks

Added my information

---- 2005 ----
shankrish (August)
azamani123 (Nov)
andy garcia (Nov)

---- 2006 ----

TSCEB2Current (January)

after140 (March)

ks_cc (April)
va_lc_case (April)

BaliUSA(may)
rks2007(may)
Dull_in_dallas(may)

sai_krishna(june)
Nayak (june)
ph2002 (june)
noshs (june)
mas06(june)

incaus (july)
shaba(july)
stillpatient(july)
rajkiran2002us(july)
waitingforages(july)
zzzz4zzzz(july)
imcdude(july)
ybntk(july)
NavneetSharma(july)
richshi(july)
bygdsgrc(july)

knowDOL (August)
schehrazi(september)
joelly (October)

---

Shaba:
Congratulations!!! Enjoy your freedom!

When did you write to your senator(s)?

GOOD LUCK
Have a nice weekend

info

I did not contact FBI directly, I contacted my senator in Virginia. They were very helpful but they we also busy. So I had to contact them many times and faxed my letter multiple times. They must have sent sent a inquiry to TSC and FBI.

EAD renewal

Please share experience and thought:
How long to receive a renewed EAD, lawyer filed the application for the renewal on Monday. My current EAD will expire in early August, do I have enough time to get the new one before the expiration?

Also, for friends who had done this before, the starting date of the 2nd EAD will continue from the expiration date of your first one, or is it the date as of issue?

thanks all for help!!!!!!!