• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Trump’s New Executive Proclamation - Travel Suspension 2.0

Luckily unlucky DV 2020 winners like us, the one who were scheduled and postponed and also those still waiting to be scheduled. There's nothing we can do nor someone can do. Its over now. Thank you all for the warm support and suggestion during this period. Hope this covid ends soon. Stay safe stay blessed. Good Bye
and those who were on AP too

So I contacted both Naples and Bulgaria.
The embassy in Bulgaria told me to contact Naples since my visa was issued there, but what Naples replied ( mentioning that in Bulgaria they're reissuing the visas) is the following as per today:

Dear Sir,
we confirm we are currently unable to reissue Diversity Visas.

Regards,

Naples Visa Unit

Okay and in Bulgaria they're reissuing expired visas?.. Not a single word.

Oh great.

That suggests Naples stance is the correct one, despite DoS hinting at something else.

Sydney had apparently been telling people it could reissue too. I wonder if there is any update there. I don’t think they ever had anything on their website but one or two people on the OC thread had posted that.

The answer of Tbilisi embassy is ridiculous (screenshot above), they are asking to re-do medicals, pay all fees again (which is not a little money, especially for Georgians) and they can't even guarantee that visa will be re-issued.

The answer of Tbilisi embassy is ridiculous (screenshot above), they are asking to re-do medicals, pay all fees again (which is not a little money, especially for Georgians) and they can't even guarantee that visa will be re-issued.

Having to redo the medical and pay the fees again is the standard instruction in the manual, but expecting you to do it without knowing whether or not they will reissue does indeed seem ridiculous.

It looks like none from Schengen.
Makes me think that this may be related with the travel ban.
Supposed that we can't travel due of the travel ban they automatically decided to don't issue new visas.
This is just what I'm thinking in such absurd situation

Makes me think that this may be related with the travel ban.
Supposed that we can't travel due of the travel ban they automatically decided to don't issue new visas.
This is just what I'm thinking in such absurd situation
Vietnam is not travel banned and is also not reissuing visas now subject to the proclamation, so that theory doesn't work.