• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Trump’s New Executive Proclamation - Travel Suspension 2.0

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the active forum members who assisted us so much in giving accurate information and keeping us up to date with the process and challenges .
Big thanks to Britsimon , SusieQQ and Aydin for your dedication to this forum .
Agree with you! Tnx a lot! Sorry for listening our crying! You made a great job for all of us!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the active forum members who assisted us so much in giving accurate information and keeping us up to date with the process and challenges .
Big thanks to Britsimon , SusieQQ and Aydin for your dedication to this forum .

I have a feeling you are mixing me up with Sm1smom! :)

No . I
I have a feeling you are mixing me up with Sm1smom! :)
No . I am sure I meant you . Your information and videos helped me a lot to understand how to DV works . It’s actually a lottery within a lottery if you get low CN ... that’s one thing I learnt for sure after viewing your videos and data information. Thanks once again

You pay the fees before the interview. It is a fee for the process of having an interview, it is not a payment for getting the outcome you want.
I have no idea if they will allow you to keep the H1B valid to use in the meanwhile, it is possible under the current circumstances. But if your current job is more important than a green card and you don’t want to risk the $330 I guess you can withdraw.
I presume you were already before in the US with this job given the ban on issuing H1s? If so why curious why you did not AOS?
Because I got my H1B visa in September and had permission to travel only through October 3 (Schengen area) This is my first job in the US so I didn’t have a chance to do an AOS because I was outside the country. I have family of six so 330x6 plus medical exam x 6. So it is not just 330. Also I cannot leave my family stranded and go by myself with many uncertainties. I am glad we got our H1B and H4 visas and already travelled now. I didn’t go to the interview by the way.