Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

still waiting for the RFE in the mail...

Thanks lc4gc,

yet to receive the RFE for my I140 in the mail. USCIS website doesn't mention full details...

will let u know once my attorney receives it...

Thanks

lc4gc said:
I am in Dallas and Texas USCIS in Dallas too.

it took me 7 days got the RFE. RFE to the attorney..

they will let you response it in 120 days.

what is your RFE for?

mine was request for original LC :eek: ...although we did put original LC in the package....

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 Approved

Hi
I140 with RD 09/26/2005 was approved on 10/13/2005.
LC EB2 PD 08/2002,
EAD Approved 10/19.
FP 12/03
waiting for approval notices.
I hope all of u get it approved soon. Good luck
CKSRP
:)

My Update

I received E-mail from USCIS TX about my following approval:

Labor received : 9/13/2005, FB2 NON IT
Applied foI-140 : 9/30/2005
I-765 approved : 10/20/2005
FP appointment : 10/25/2005

You can receipt number yourself !!

If you can get copy of your check, submitted with application, you can get your number on the back of check.

BobbySingh said:
Thanks for answering my previous question fellows. I was able to file my 140/485 conc. before sep30/05. I went all the way to the beginning to find out unsuccessfully

how do you track the progress on the website?

Where do you get the receipt numbers and such?

Can someone answer this?

Thanks

Bobby

Guys: I need some advice on below. Have not been able to talk to my laywer but my HR rep did. Now she has no idea what he told her..went over her head. I think what she gathered is that USCIS is telling my lawyer to convert the case from EB2 to EB3. Not sure why

Here is my Q. Will they expect us to re-file or do they just convert from EB2 to EB3? We barely made the dates to file concurrently. If they ask us to re-file, me and my wife shall not be able to get benefits of EAD/AP and that would be such an unfortunate thing. I shall talk to the lawyer on Thursday where he is going to explain things to me.

Until then I am worried...will I have to re-file and loose 485 benefits? Or does USCIS simply convert EB2 to EB3?

To add salt to the wounds, just got an email from USCIS that my EAD has been approved and cards shall be mailed out soon, when ready. If my EB2 is not converted to EB3 and 485 needs to be refiled..it would be quite unfortunate..having received cards which are useless! :(

Does anyone have any info on above?

FIled concurrently but only got I-40 receipt and not I-485, 765?

Anyone recently receive the I-140 receipt without getting the I-485,765 reciept even though they filed all together?

Receipt letter

Can some one tell me how long it will take untill you get the I-140 receipt from service center. They received the package on Oct.3 but I have not received the file number yet. Any help appriciated.

for me it took 4 days to get the receipt... they received the file on september 26th.. and i received it on September 30th

cr52401 said:
Can some one tell me how long it will take untill you get the I-140 receipt from service center. They received the package on Oct.3 but I have not received the file number yet. Any help appriciated.

Usually they send the receipt 2 days after they recieve it, so you should get in a week to 10 days after they recieve it.

It is simple to get receipt number

cr52401 said:

Can you access the bank account from where you cut the check for your I-140 and other applications? If yes, life will be simpler for you.

Look at the back of your check from your online bank. You can see numbers starting with SRC. You can check the status online at CSIS website by using that number.

Thanks for all of you to help. I try to see if company has a access to get the deposited check or not. will keep you posted. :rolleyes:

It worked for me. My atty still has not received or informed me of the SRC# yet I got it from the back of the check last week :)]

EB2 I140 RD 10/14, LUD 10/18

No LUD changes

My I-140 RD is 10/13/2005 and the LUD on the USCIS status website is 10/17/2005. There have been no LUD changes since. How often do the LUD's change? How long are the I-140 approval's taking nowadays? My PD is Oct' 23, 2002.

I got my approval today :D . Thanks god it was quick. If you have submited all doc.right, it should be approved less than a month.
RD: Oct 3.2005
App. Date: Oct 21. 2005
Received the approval letter Oct 27, 2005.

I wish for you all to get approval very soon. By the way I never recived the receipt notice!!!!

Congratulations cr52. That is very good news. I hope my approval comes in soon too. BTW, is your an EB-2 or and EB-3 category? And what's the job code?

Bunty2772- your RD and LUD are one day before mine. It will be interesting to compare progress on our cases.

cr52401 - which service center - TSC?

Bunty, I am EB3. PD. 3-2005. I have to move on and go for long long wait :mad: Job code is software engineer. from Texas Service Center.

Thanks for the info cr. I am guessing that yours was a PERM case. Even though you PD doesn't look too good now, keep the faith. Hopefully, Congress will do something about the cut-off dates very soon.

pcc, keep me updated if you hear anything on your case. Thank you.

I-140 receipt but not I-485 Receipt

Is is abnormal to file I-140, 765, 485 Oct 12, all togehter but only get the reciept for the I 140 so far. Visa number is current. EB2. TSC. Checks for I475, 765 have not yet cahsed either. Is this abnormal, someone please adivse?

I-140 approval

Finally I received I-140 approval notice...unblievale :D :D :D :D

don't know what magic happened somehow sometime somewhere...

Glad I didn't wait for too long.....