Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

pcc said:
sorry = I got your post confused with another.

The status of my case is the actual text I posted a few posts ago. Hopefully we'll receive something in a few days and I can share the true meaning of the wierd message!

What is your status? Is it still at received on XX date?

Yes, the status message is still the same "received on XX date". Only the LUD has changed first from 10/17/05 to 10/31/05 and then to 11/01/05.

You message does include a reference to approval which sounds extremely promising. Good luck and keep me posted.

The LUD changes again to 11/02/05. This is driving me nuts. What's going on? Does someone know if it is common for the LUD to change so many times?

I applied for I-140 last Thursday. How long its going to take to get the receipt number. And what does an LUD means?

Thanks

madur said:
I applied for I-140 last Thursday. How long its going to take to get the receipt number. And what does an LUD means?

Thanks

madur,
If you see that your check to the USCIS has cleared at your bank, you can look at the back of the check and get your case number. You can then go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and register to get status information on your case based on your case or receipt number.

And about the LUD, I found out recently too that it stands for Last Updated Date. On the status website, you will see a date that will keep getting updated every once in a while. That means that someone is moving your file around and maybe even looking at it. :)

Hi Bunty,

Thanks for the info. But I haven't send a personal check with the filing, it was attorneys check. I guess I have to wait till my attorney send the receipt number.

Thanks

Bunty2772 said:
The LUD changes again to 11/02/05. This is driving me nuts. What's going on? Does someone know if it is common for the LUD to change so many times?

The LUD changed again to 11/03/05. WTF??

140 approved (so fast)

:p My I-140 is approved today by TSC.

140 receipt date is 10/26/05, LUD is 11/04/05 and approval date is 11/04/05.

congrats! What category are you EB2, EB3 and what does your approval message/status say after the LUDS?

it is EB3

pcc said:
congrats! What category are you EB2, EB3 and what does your approval message/status say after the LUDS?

message is:
This case has been approved. On November 3, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Status Update

I checked my status online and it says that the application was received on October 27,2005. It is taking between 400 and 450 days. Dont know when it is going to happen.

I-140 RD: 10/27/2005
LC Approved: 9/29/2005
PD: 07/15/2003

the said:
message is:
This case has been approved. On November 3, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Congrats the! That is very good news. Were there any LUD changes to your case before your case was finally approved? My RD is 10/13 and I have yet to hear from them on my case. My LUD is stuck at 11/03, the same day yours was approved. I hope mine' approved too. :)

the said:
message is:

Congrats the! That is very good news. Were there any LUD changes to your case before your case was finally approved? My RD is 10/13 and I have yet to hear from them on my case. My LUD is stuck at 11/03, the same day yours was approved. I hope mine's approved too. :)

I-140 approved

I just received the mail from my lawyer that they received my I-140 approval in the mail today. I guess the Texas Service Center approved a bunch of I-140's on 11/03/05. The status message on the USCIS website never changed but the LUD showed 11/03.

But this is excellent effot my TSC to reduce processing times. 3 weeks is not very long at all. Now the long wait for I-485 dates begin.

:p :p :p :p

congrats Bunty2772!! Hopefully I'll receive mine soon as my RD is a day after yours. Can you post an update if you happen to receive a LUD stating approval.

I 140 Approved

My attorney send me an email with the receipt number today. I logged into USCIS website to check the status, guess what it's approved. We just sent it on Oct 27th. This is great.

Another approval

Just checked my case status and saw that it was approved!!

EB2 I140 RD 10/14, LUD 11/03, Approved 11/07 :) :) :)

i140 pd on receipt

guys congrats to all who got there approval.
Had a question in the receipt which you received is there a priority date or that column is empty ?

As far as I understand, priority date is based on LC date received not I140 approval date.

EB2(Sub Labor) /IND PD Apr 2002
EAD RD 09/30/2005 AD 10/14/2005
AP RD 09/30/2005 AD 10/28/2005
FP Code 3 received 11/07/2005 and scheduled on 12/20/2005
I-140 RD 09/30/2005 AD ??
I-485 RD 09/30/2005

I have read in this forum that TSC is approving I-140 in 2-3 weeks time. Mine is 5 weeks past. Can someone got I-140 approved with the same RD as mine.