Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

My feeling is the processing time totally depends on who is taking care of your case. some officers finish the case in 2 weeks or less...someone takes care of the case in a month...
Bunty2772 said:
My I-140 RD is 10/13/2005 and the LUD on the USCIS status website is 10/17/2005. There have been no LUD changes since. How often do the LUD's change? How long are the I-140 approval's taking nowadays? My PD is Oct' 23, 2002.

Any news regarding congress review or relief for visa numbers. What should we do after I-140 approval? Can we get work permit? :confused: :confused:

lc4gc said:
Finally I received I-140 approval notice...unblievale :D :D :D :D

don't know what magic happened somehow sometime somewhere...

Glad I didn't wait for too long.....

Congratulations lc4gc.

Thank you VA001...
how is your 140? did your I-140 get approved recently? it is good you belong to EB2. I have to wait until visa number is available...
VA001 said:
Congratulations lc4gc.

I140 approved. :)

I140/I485/I765/I131: RD - 9/28/2005@TSC
EAD AD: 10/18/2005
AP AD: 10/28/2005
I140 AD: 10/26/2005
FP Appointment: 11/15/2005

Now, Is it safe to work on EAD. It seems there is no difference to work on either H1 or EAD, right?

peterpundit

I applied for both I-140 and I-485 concurrently on Oct 18. Got I-140 receipt within a few days (RD is Oct 20, 2005). Was waiting for I-485 receipt until today when my attorney called and said my I-485 is sent back by USCIS on the ground that no VISA number is available (my PD is current, I am not from India/China/Mexico/Phil). It is a mistake from USCIS side. But, he wants to wait few more weeks thinking we will get I-140 decision from TSC soon and then refile I-485.

peterpundit said:
Is is abnormal to file I-140, 765, 485 Oct 12, all togehter but only get the reciept for the I 140 so far. Visa number is current. EB2. TSC. Checks for I475, 765 have not yet cahsed either. Is this abnormal, someone please adivse?

Just to make sure, don't get confused looking at my signature. That is my pending LC in the BEC. The I-140 is applied with a pre-approved labor.

Website to check status of I-140

Hi..is there any web site to check the status of I-140 online? Also how long is it taking from Texas Service Center.

Labor Certified: Sep 29,2005
PD: July 15,2003
Type: EB2RIR

lc4gc said:
Thank you VA001...
how is your 140? did your I-140 get approved recently? it is good you belong to EB2. I have to wait until visa number is available...

Lc4gc, I am still waiting for 140 AP. No news yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
saneesh8, please go to this website and create an account as a customer. You will need your SRC number to check the status online. They will even send status update to your email address if you like.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

TSC is now processing I-140 applications received on Aug 2005. But, I see from this forum that some I-140s are approved in less than 3 weeks.

saneesh8 said:
Hi..is there any web site to check the status of I-140 online? Also how long is it taking from Texas Service Center.

Thanks for the information

Thanks to Txasian. My attorney applied only last week. So i guess i have to wait another week to get the number to check with the web site.

LUD Change

I just noticed that the LUD changed to 10/31/05 from 10/17/05. My RD is 10/13/05. But nothing changed in the status message. I guess my file is atleast being moved around at the USCIS. I guess I'll wait and watch. Can anyone tell me how many times during the process does the LUD change? Thank you.

I would take this as a promising sign. Based on some of the recent approvals taking approx 3 weeks, you should see some activity this week. I'm hoping to see at least a LUD on my case towards the end of the week.

Recent LUD

Just received the following LUD email:

"On October 31, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

The status field is blank.

Does this mean its approved or just that they mailed the receipt notice?

RD was on 10/14, with prior LUD of 10/18

pcc said:
Just received the following LUD email:

"On October 31, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

The status field is blank.

Does this mean its approved or just that they mailed the receipt notice?

RD was on 10/14, with prior LUD of 10/18

That definitely sounds like real good news. I don't remember any e-mail on receipt date. Also, I saw the LUD get updated again to today's date. I am not sure what's going on since the status message hasn't changed and I haven't gotten any e-mail. Did you LUD dates change when you got this mail?

Special Update! Favorable Proposal on H1B, L-1, and Immigrant Visa Numbers

please check murthy.com for this news.
thanks

jun03 said:
please check murthy.com for this news.
thanks

I am sorry jun03 but this is very old news. The proposal was being discussed on the full senate floor today. If it goes through there, then it will be discussed in the House/Senate Committee to iron out the differences. Go to immigration-law.com for latest updates to this stuff.

Bunty2772 said:
That definitely sounds like real good news. I don't remember any e-mail on receipt date. Also, I saw the LUD get updated again to today's date. I am not sure what's going on since the status message hasn't changed and I haven't gotten any e-mail. Did you LUD dates change when you got this mail?

The LUD changed to today's date.

What did your status show after approval? Something similar?

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
pcc said:
The LUD changed to today's date.

What did your status show after approval? Something similar?

thanks!

I am sorry pcc but you misunderstood me. My case hasn't been approved yet. All I was saying was that the LUD for my case changed to 11/01/05. I haven't received any e-mails and the status information for the case did not change. BTW, did the status information change for your case on their website? Does it actually say approved there?

sorry = I got your post confused with another.

The status of my case is the actual text I posted a few posts ago. Hopefully we'll receive something in a few days and I can share the true meaning of the wierd message!

What is your status? Is it still at received on XX date?