Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Processing Times

I must say that I-140 processing time looks good-only 6 months but I-485 is so far behind-14 months now. Adding increased volume of applications in July/August this looks like another Backlog center

I-140?

Do we know if TSC is honoring the 6-month wait time? Are there a large number of people waiting for greater than 6 months?

Ead

Got mine and spouse's EADs in the mail yesterday-so it looks like TSC is right on schedule with processing times (it took them 10 weeks). Hope to get I-140 within next 3 months.
I got to tell you after totally miserable experience with DOL for 6 years-USCIS seems to be great experience so far. At least there's much better communication things are happening.

Labor: EB3
I-140 FD 1/29/07
LUD 8/19/07, 8/26/07, no change/message after that.

What's going on?

FYI, current processing date is 2/13/07.

You should check with USCIS about your case. Maybe they sent a RFE to the wrong address and nobody is responding. Check with your employer and the attorney that filed the case. It's more than 6 months since you applied.

Filed 140 7/27/07 @ TSC, LUD 10/2, applied for 485 8/13, got EAD Cards 10/25 NSC.

TSC Shows 6 Months for 140, lets hope to get approved by Jan. '08.

Any one who got approval of I-140 applied in Jun and July?
Here is information of my I-140 application
1-140,EB2-NIW, applied july 26/2007, e-filed TSC,LUD 08/12,
Pending

Processing times

Wow- Just checked the times for Texas center and seems rather a mistake than truth- only 6 months for I-485 and I-140 ?? It would mean that we should be seeing approvals for people that applied in April/May. So far I haven't.

need a phone number for texas service center

-ap approved 8th nov and mailed- still did not receive
met with imm off today via info pass - says to apply again with new fees? ????
or call texas and find out - anybody having a number to call

thankyou
140/485-filed on 3rd aug
rd-oct1
fp -nov1 -done
ead cards (4)reced 10th oct

need a phone number for texas service center

You can all at 800-375-5283 and press the following numbers (POJ trick) in the right sequence:

1, 2, 2, 6, 1 and then
punch your receipt number and finally
1 3 4

This should allow you to talk with an I/O and you may ask for status.

They may also send a fax requesting them to re-send your approval.

Hope this helps!

I-140 after 4 months

Friend of mine got his I-140 approved after only 4 months in Texas Center (RD was 10/17/07)-EB3 case with PD also 4/30/01

Hi ManWithNoName

I missed the I-485 boat last July/August...My I-140 is pending Texas...PD July 07, 2004. EB3/India

Any opinion on if the EB3 PD would come anywhere near July/Aug 04 this year end?...

I am really pi**ed off because of PBEC delay.. I got screw**ed over multiple times by PBEC....I do not have anywhere else to rant ...

All depends on the number of EB3 applicants from India ahead of you. I don't know of any source to guess that number. Till recently the current trend was to upgrade to EB2 - which will benefit the EB3 applicants to some extent.

Well ... it seems the approval postings are becoming popular in a different forum. Pleae check the approval postings in trackitt forum. You can filter the data based on service center, EB category, country of origin etc.