Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I'm not sure about the 45 days but i thinks yes... you can get the documents for I-140 from this link:

http://www.immihelp.com/immigration/application-filing-instructions.html

For the document u need is simply 2 sets of documents and they are mentioned in the instructions that are with the application:

1. proof that you have the educational and work required by ur category i.e. degree, experience letter... etc.

2. proof that your company can pay the wage required by ur LC...e.g. company's Tax return or financial statment, ur previous pay stubs, etc...

For ur family... u just need to mention names in I-140 application, nonthing else..

hope this helps

The 45 day rule is Immigration Department's Intention which they are trying to pass into law along with banning Labor Substitution. However law has still not been passed yet so the 45 day rule doesnt apply as of today, but it will apply soon.

paradesi2000 said:
Should I-140 be applied within 45 days of labor certification ????

and also please let me know ( point me to the link ) what are the documents needed for I-140..........

do i need to include dependents in I-140 stage ?

Thanks for your help..

annoosa said:
I'm not sure about the 45 days but i thinks yes... you can get the documents for I-140 from this link:

http://www.immihelp.com/immigration/application-filing-instructions.html

For the document u need is simply 2 sets of documents and they are mentioned in the instructions that are with the application:

1. proof that you have the educational and work required by ur category i.e. degree, experience letter... etc.

2. proof that your company can pay the wage required by ur LC...e.g. company's Tax return or financial statment, ur previous pay stubs, etc...

For ur family... u just need to mention names in I-140 application, nonthing else..

hope this helps

Thanks for your reply..........based on u r reply can i apply I-140 with out my wife here at USA?

texancanadian said:
The 45 day rule is Immigration Department's Intention which they are trying to pass into law along with banning Labor Substitution. However law has still not been passed yet so the 45 day rule doesnt apply as of today, but it will apply soon.

Thanks texan canadian.. can i apply I-140 whith out my wife here in USA?

I140 Approved

My I-140 RD is Nov 4th. It was approved on Nov 18th.Will I receive the approval at my address or will my lawyer/company receive it.

Just got labour approved. But

I got my labour approved via perm. Now if I apply for I-140 and then suddently if the law (to allow filing of I-485 even if there are no visa dates available) approves for filing I-485, can I apply I-485 before the I-140 approval.

ya on the back of the check... mine was under the bank stamp and it took me a while to figure it out... urs sould be sometihng like SRC060**** if u applied aroud the same time i did (nov 14)

I-140 Approved

My I-140 got approved on Nov 22nd. I filed it on Nov 9th and got approved on 22nd.
EB3 RIR PRIORITY DATE: JULY 2003

I 140 approved

My I-140 was approved on Nov28,2005. For filing 485, i guess i have to wait till the visa numbers are available.

Case: EB2 / RIR
Labor Approved: Sep 28,2005
I-140 Applied: October 25, 2005

Any news about I-485 filing visa numbers?

I filed last week, they received it on Tuesday but as yet I have had no receipt. Any indication how long it should take? I paid with money orders so cannot get the receipt number from the back of my check.

I 140 Approved :)

My I-140 was approved :)

Case: EB2
Labor Approved: September 23,2005
I-140 Applied: September 29, 2005
RFE ND: October 20th, 2005
RFE Responded: Nov 18th, 2005
RFE Received: Nov 22nd, 2005
I-140 Approved: December 6th, 2005