Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

lc4gc said:
Skapa,

I am sure your case should be approval now. they updated but nothing change means it should be approval.

but I got email today(LUD today) said they need more information and evidence about my application.....I don't know what they ask for...but it is really scared of me...I am not concurrent filing because of I am EB3 with PD in Sept 2002. I could not get AP or EAD either....

sigh......

don't worry, your 140 will be approved, once rfe responded. most them are very simple. good luck.

Received 140 approval notice.

Today my law office received 140 approval notice. I noticed 1st LUD on 140 9/13/05, But no change in message; Today directly we received 140 approval notice. See more details in signature

To Skapa

Congrats on your I-140 approval. Now let's pray for our I-485 approval :)

skapa said:
Today my law office received 140 approval notice. I noticed 1st LUD on 140 9/13/05, But no change in message; Today directly we received 140 approval notice. See more details in signature

austinjoe said:
Congrats on your I-140 approval. Now let's pray for our I-485 approval :)

Thanks austinjoe, I wish that could happen at least by end of this year. But with this Visa number unavailability, I guess we have to wait for at least 2 years. What do say austinjoe.

Don't lose hope since we still have 2 more weeks before door is closed :)

skapa said:
Thanks austinjoe, I wish that could happen at least by end of this year. But with this Visa number unavailability, I guess we have to wait for at least 2 years. What do say austinjoe.

do we have to give last 3 years W-2's ???

Can someone help me to tell whether is it mandatory to provide last 3 years W-2's

I have 2003 and 2004 with good salary, so i have perfect w-2's and tax filing docs.

But in 2002, not much salary because of the Software slump. so if provide 2002 W-2, it will be a problem beacuse my experince in LC shows that i worked full 2002 where as my 2002 W-2 shows whole amount covers 3 months salary.

Can anyone suggest how to get out of this problem

Thanks
Maveric
RIR/EB2/TX
PD : 02/18/2003
LC Certified : 08/08/2005
LC Received : 09/16/2005

Preparing to file for I140 & 485 in another 3 days

TSC I-140 NIW approved!

Just to share my updates. Received the approval e-mail for my I-140.
TSC, NIW EB2. See my signature.

Qualifications:
35 Papers
1 Patent
Encyclopedia contribution
Chapter book
30 Conferences presentations
1 Conference organizer
Numerous citations

Did not see LUD before the approval.

Good luck for all of you.

lc4gc said:
There is only one original ETA-750 with multicolor stamp on formA. it was in the 140 file package while I mailed to USCIS. don't know what the reason it is missing inside of USCIS center.....and lawyer or company could not ask for another original certified ETA-750 form from DOL. only USCIS has right to do it....but now USCIS asked for me to provide such original form......where I can get it? I know USCIS would never say it was their fault to misplace the ETA-750 form in someone else's package.....

I don't know how to end this shocking nightmare....

this time I am sure it is not lawyer's fault. I checked the documents by myself before his assistant sealed the package(his assistant checked again too). and I mailed it by myself...

Ic4gc,

Ask you lawer to Fax / Mail requesting letter to verify your file onece again along withn copy of ETA-750. I hope USCIS can recheck your file once again to make sure he /she did not overlooked it. If not based on copy of your ETA-750 they can always approve your case or can issue another duplicate.

Extension after 140 approval

I got a question. Once 140 is approved can we get 3 years extension every time until we apply for 485, or do we have any restriction on number of extensions we can apply?

Please help..

140 approval

Got email from USCIS today that it's approved and mailed. long wait for 485 just started...

-SR
TX/RIR/EB3
PD 11/02
140 ND/RD : 9/12/05
140 AD : 9/22/05

Looking for some good attorney

I am looking for some good attorney to file my I-140 (labor substitution). Can any of you suggest me some good attorney/law firm.

Good Attorney

Hi CPG,
My attorney is very good and got my (EB2) , I140 approval in 15 days of filing .I tried to send you PM about the details..But it says you are (CPG) not authroised to receive messages .. Send me a private message.
-S

finger prints

My lawyer told me that they received receipt notice for my I-485 petition and I should schedule an appointment for finger prints.

What information would I need to schedule an appointment? Should I call BCIS 1-800 # or can it be done online too?

Re: finger prints

Hi Anonymous12,
Just call the 800# and tell them that you have to schedule an appointment for your biometrics.. THey will ask for the 485 receipt number and A number on the receipt notice Once you provide these details they will schedule an appointment with your local ASC and give you the confirmation number and date of appointment details.
I had mine done this way last month.
if you have any questions regarding this feel free to ask the questions..

sqldba2005 said:
Hi Anonymous12,
Just call the 800# and tell them that you have to schedule an appointment for your biometrics.. THey will ask for the 485 receipt number and A number on the receipt notice Once you provide these details they will schedule an appointment with your local ASC and give you the confirmation number and date of appointment details.
I had mine done this way last month.
if you have any questions regarding this feel free to ask the questions..

Thanks sqldba:

Should I schedule an apointment for fingerprints now or wait until BCIS asks me to do so? Just wondering which way is better.

RE: Fingerprint

If your 485 Receipt Notice has the following text..
"If this receipt is for 485, ..... the next step is to contact the customer server at 800# to schedule an appointment to have your biometrics(Finger print, photo, signature) taken at your local ASC."

Have your attorney send you the receipt notice of 485 to you . When you call the 800# you have to give them the receipt number and your A# which is on 485 receipt notice. Also you need this to take with you when going for the biometrics becase they stamp on the copy of the receipt notice saying you had the biometrics on so and so date(This is a proff that we had the Biometrics)...

I think this is something they started recently..

Hope this helps...

RE: Fingerprint

If your 485 Receipt Notice has the following text..
"If this receipt is for 485, ..... the next step is to contact the customer server at 800# to schedule an appointment to have your biometrics(Finger print, photo, signature) taken at your local ASC."
If your receipt has the above or similar text you have to call the 800# do not wait for BCIS to contact you since nobody will call you..

Have your attorney send you the receipt notice of 485 to you . When you call the 800# you have to give them the receipt number and your A# which is on 485 receipt notice. Also you need this to take with you when going for the biometrics becase they stamp on the copy of the receipt notice saying you had the biometrics on so and so date(This is a proff that we had the Biometrics)...

I think this is something they started recently..

Hope this helps...

thanks sqldba2005

I just called USCIS 1-800 # and talked to the representative, who was very polite by the way, and he told me that although on I-485 receipt notice it says that one should make an appointment but for these case I should wait and I will get a separate letter for an appointment. Lets see how it goes.