Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Received notices..

I got my Receipt Notices for EAD, Adv Parole on 1/4/05 but not for I140 or I485. My wife got all notices - for EAD, Adv Parole and I485.

What happened to my I140 and I485?

Chimi....

Regarding 140 receipt

Guys,

My 485 receipts came to me and the 140 receipt went to my company HR guy. This might have happened with your receipts as well. You should however receive the 485 receipts. Hope this helps.

regards,

saras

Sanan said:
Yeah thats impressive!
Do they update this page each month though? :p
In Last two months they moved 6 months forward. Man now I am scared, I hope they are not rejecting most of our 140's

It takes the same time to approve or reject. The goal of USCIS is to expedite the process of 140 and 485, that is what they are working towards.
I would say we should be glad that they are moving so fast (If your documents are right you should not be scared of rejection). Good luck to everyone.

kentucky_guy said:
In Last two months they moved 6 months forward. Man now I am scared, I hope they are not rejecting most of our 140's

DOwnload the spreadsheet to your local machine, Update/Add your information and then Upload the spreadhseet back again.

Make sure you do not change any sorting, and add your name in the end.

ziad2005 said:
how do i include my data in the tracker :cool:

i 140 approved - Jan 29 04 receipt date.

My I140 got approved today. I updated the excel sheet.

finally a neighbor recieved my EAD after 4 months.....

Guys, I now have a Advance Parole an EAD card. I am going to Canada next week. Is there any document/information I need before I go.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience to Canada

I (and my family) went to Canada last Sept. with my H1b document and EAD/AP. When I came back, the immigration officer did something on his computer, but return all documents & passport to us without any stamps and notes on them. I-94 is still the old one. It looks like we never went to Canada...
Of Course I got Canada visa/stamp on my passport.
I am on my H-1b now, never use EAD card.

This is just FYI.

finger print tracker

May-July batch get ready to receive your finger print dates for next month update...