Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Kandyala said:
http://www.ils-flabar.org/pdfs/July 19 2004 Meeting Minutes.pdf

Question.Members report that concurrently filed I-140/I-485 applications are
now being adjudicated simultaneously. Please advise if we should rely on the
processing times for the I-140s or the I-485s? What does this mean in cases
where I-140 have been pending beyond the processing times? This policy
may bar the ability if applicants to “port” pursuant to AC-21.

Answer: TSC is currently adjudicating the I-140 and I-485 filed concurrently
based on I-140 processing times. If the security checks are clear then the I-
140 and I-485 will be adjudicated concurrently. However, if the I-485 cannot
be adjudicated for any reason the I-140 will not be pulled.

- What does "will not be pulled" mean ? Does it mean that 140 will be adjudicated alone if 485 is not ready for adjudication or does it mean that 140 will be delayed if 485 cannot be adjudicated ???

I have filed concurrent I-140/485 about 2 weeks ago from Texas...My lawyer says it will take about 14 months for my I-140 to get approved.

Does that sound right to you guys, I am looking at the excel spreadsheet and my lawyer's prediction seems a little too stretched....

concurrent filing vs. concurrent adjudication

1. I understand that concurrent filing is still in effect, since the visa retrogression only applies to EB3 category.

Concurrent filing procedures are still in existence. Individuals with current priority dates can still file concurrently. This means that, as of January 1, 2005, concurrent processing is still possible for EB1s, EB2s, and EB3s who are not nationals of India, mainland China, or the Philippines; and those EB3s from India, mainland China, and the Philippines with priority dates that are current (i.e., those with priority dates before January 1, 2002).

2. What I am not clear on is that: is concurrent adjudication all rescinded for all categories or just for EB3 category? The link only talks about E31 and E32. Are E31 and E32 equivalent to EB3?

The bottomline is whether concurrent adjudication for visa not impacted by retrogression still be concurrently adjudicated?

3. The impact: a. with concurrent adjudication, the hope is to get green card in one year, based on the current 1/7/2004 I140 processing time. b. without concurrent filing, then I140 will be approved first. Then if we lose job, we can use AC21 portability (I140 approved, 485 pending >=180 days). Is my understanding correct? Now I140 is taking more than 1 year, so after 140 is approved, the 180 day 485 filing requirement will automatically be met.

Information wanted

Hi Guys,
I applied 140,485 concurrently on 19th of this month. Will I receive the SRC numbers to my address or my attorney receives them?

attorney will recieve

If u have submitted checks payable to USCIS to attorney u can see the
reciept numbers on the back of check when it withdraws from your account

140/485/EAD/AP Papers Filed

My 140/485/EAD/AP Papers were sent on 12/29/2004 with next day delivery of FEDEX. Hoping that they would accept the papers as the Physical copy of LC is not there. I am tracking the FEDEX site to know when the papers would be delivered at TSC.

If I get the SRC numbers I will update the Spreadsheet with the information, else it is of no use to add the case in the sheet.

Kandyala said:
If u have submitted checks payable to USCIS to attorney u can see the
reciept numbers on the back of check when it withdraws from your account
Thankyou, I my case my company cut the checks, So I may have to contact attorney. I think I should wait couple of weeks for USIS to process my docs before they send the SRC numbers.

Wish every body Happy newyear

2004 year is very bad for many immigrants except for some concurrently
approved guys.We hope every thing will be streamlined in the first quarter of
2005 Calendar year. We hope processing dates moving faster and USCIS
approves according to processing dates.We wish NO RFE's.We hope lawyers
& employers,pro-immigrant politicians and immigrant community leaders should
fight for recapturing unused employment based permanent visas from
2001,2002,2003 and 2004 USCIS financial years.

Last edited by a moderator:
485s approved

Happy to inform that our 485s have been approved. Got emails at 11 pm. File updated.

True, that is what I assumed when I saw the emails. Freedom is within close reach, just a few months more!

can the gurus help me

hi all,
i've applied for 140 and 485 concurrently in mid nov04 and my pd is 11/01.i'm not married ,can the guru's give me an idea of how much time i'm left with to get married so that i can add my spouse.i know its hard to predict but any guess wud be helpful to me.btw i already got my ead in dec 1st week
thanks

Wait Ends

Hi All,

I have been a silent observer on this forum for quite some time now. I received the magic mails yesterday. This forum has been quite helpful in me taking timely actions in my case. Thanks one and all.

EB-3
Labor PD 02/15/03
I-140 ND 11/21/03 AD 12/29/04
I-485 ND 03/15/04 AD 12/29/04
FP 09/24/04
Enquiry Registered 12/07/04

Wish everyone is approved fast. Good Luck to you all

I have updated the file with my details

Hi
Can anyone add my details into excel sheet.

EB-3 / CP
Labor PD 08/01
I-140 ND 12/14/04
I-485 ND 12/14/04

thanks
Sai1234.