Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I am in guys.

I140/485/EAD/AP was sent by my lawyer on Dec 29 2004 via Fedex and it reached Texas center on Dec 30 2004.
By what time should my lawyer get the SRC #?

Question

Hey Guys,

Are you guys aware of any case in which 140 was denied in TSC. I was in murthy forum that few of the guys got RFE or denial for education. I have Bsc (3 years) , 1 and half years diploma and about 10 years of experience. Also, I work for a reputed company who has about 2000 consultants.

What do you say guys......... :confused:

Thanks,
HudakChullu

hudakchullu said:
Hey Guys,

Are you guys aware of any case in which 140 was denied in TSC. I was in murthy forum that few of the guys got RFE or denial for education. I have Bsc (3 years) , 1 and half years diploma and about 10 years of experience. Also, I work for a reputed company who has about 2000 consultants.

What do you say guys......... :confused:

Thanks,
HudakChullu

Yours is a EB3 case. with 10 years experience(on the date you joint the present employer) you should not have to worry.

will_prevail - education cannot be replaced with experience even if it's 20 yrs.

hudakchukku - look at your labor and see what has been mentioned regarding educational requirements. Mine is EB3 and 3 yr bachelors too. I was worried when i filed it, but it's not worth worry about what is going to happen. Lets look when there is an RFE.. .. there is nothing someone can do at this moment.

Eb3

Hi folks

I came to know that, my case is EB3, though i have 4 years BE + more than 5 years of experience.. the company did a labor substitution in EB3 category ( priority date 1999, for the labor) and my 140 was filed in Aug04, and 485 in Nov04, with all this new rules and all, what are the chances of getting approval of 140, and 485.?

Was filing in EB3 makes the final approval of 140 and 485 slower?

Any suggestions?

I got the emails notifying I140 and I485 approval. Excel file updated.

Case Details:
Labor Applied: July 2002
Labor Approved: EB3 RIR June 2003
I140+1485: ND Nov 2003
I140 Notice of Intent to Deny 11/24/2004 - Ability to pay - 30 days reply time
I140 NoID reply 12/27/2004
I140+1485: Approval Date 12/30/2004

Updated TSC Tracker

Updated TSC tracker with our information.

Labor EB2 RIR PD Sept 01
I-140 ND April 5 04 AD??? :confused:
I-485 ND May 6 04 AD???
FP ??? :confused:
EAD/AP AD June 15 04

Info Added

Adding my information on the spreasheet. Only thing known is the PD, waiting for the 140/485/AP/EAD RD and ND. will updated as soon as it is received.

FP update

Guys,

I was absent from this thread for a while because my case was trasnferred to Miami by mistake. It seems like the case is back at TSC. I got my first FP notices yesterday. Will try and get early FP done this weekend.

A friend of mine who is a coworker and who filed at the exact same time as me and whose job function, RD, PD is the same as mine got his approval today. I am hoping I wll get my approval soon to. His application was approved within a month of FP receipt.

I am updating the sheet.

regards,

saras76

Any May 2004 filers with finger printing notice?

According to my law office, many 04/2004 140/485 filers got finger printing notices. But no words on May or June filers. It seems that concurrent processing is still going on based on Dec. approvals. Hope TSC continues with the good trend as the New Year rolls around. Wish everyone good luck.

June 485 Filing with FP completed

alt01, both me and my wife have a I-485 RD in June. My wife has already completed FP whereas I havent still received my FP request notification.
The only diff between our applications is that I have a I-140 app pending as well. The ways of INS are strange indeed...

ognep
---------------------------------------------------
EB2 RIR TSC
Labor PD April 2002, AD May 2004 - FL,ATL-GA
I-140 RD - June 16 2004
I-485 RD - June 16 2004
EAD AD - Aug 2004
FP Date -
FP Received -
I-140 Approved -
I-485 Approved -
---------------------------------------------------

March 04 filers

atl01,

You are right in that TSC seems to be approving 485 cases shortly after approving the 140. They are being done separately but within 2-3 weeks of eachother. That is the trend I have seen so far. Lets see how long this lasts. I just got my first FP and am hoping that my case is approved in similar fashion.

regards,

saras

Adustment to the list

Guys,

I have not sorted the list, rather I have done cut & paste according to 140 ND. Now it looks good.

Hudakchullu

Quick question

I got my Receipt Notices today.
I got three Notices I131 I765 and I485.
Was I not supposed get a notice of I140 too??
Yes I did apply 140 /485 concurrent.

Never Mind
Sanan said:
I got my Receipt Notices today.
I got three Notices I131 I765 and I485.
Was I not supposed get a notice of I140 too??
Yes I did apply 140 /485 concurrent.