Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Spiderman2,
Thank you for the reply. I was wondering about the EAD receipt time and not AP. Thanks anyway for replying.

Mickey_32 ,
What does the status message on the online status page say?

Thanks,

ognep

Nov 03 I-140 Approved CP

Guys, I got an e-mail from USCIS stating my i-140 was approved. I opted for CP, hopefully that will go easy.
I-140 RD: 11/04/03, AD 07/26/04

Spidey,
You can set up for e-mail notification on the CIS online case status service.

Ognep,
Since yesterday, there is an error message popping up when I click on any of my applications in my portfolio on CIS case status service. The LUD for my wife's EAD app has changed to 7/26, and like I mentioned, I received the e-mail from CIS about the approval.

Medical Test - At what stage

Does anyone have any idea at what stage of filing I140 and I 485 does one go for a medical test. Is it before filing?

I just cleared my labor recently and will be applying for next stages in a few weeks, any advice from anyone on this - Do's and Don'ts.

Ofcourse the lawyer will do all the work and I will be just giving him all the required documents, but if anyone has anything please do let me know.

Thanks!

medical results sealed by medical practitioner should be submitted with i-485. I think the medical results are valid for 12 months(i.e. you should apply for 485 within 12 months of the medical exam)

Thanks Pashwin.

So that is one of the requirements to be completed before applying for next 2 stages - Am I right?

pashwin said:
medical results sealed by medical practitioner should be submitted with i-485. I think the medical results are valid for 12 months(i.e. you should apply for 485 within 12 months of the medical exam)

your employer / attorney can apply for your I-140 if you do not plan to file concurrent.

You can later file for I-485. Medical reports have to be included with I-485.

If you are filing I-140 and I-485 together then you will have to do the medicals first and include them in the concurrent filing.

Update sheet with my unique cases status

Guys,

I have finally recevied written notices for my I-140 and I-1485s. The notices say that they have been transferred to a local office in Miami and the reason given is "to speed up the process". I got the I-485 notice and my company HR got the I-140 notice. Right now I have decided to wait until the Miami office sends me something. There might be an interview but the notice does not mention anything.

later,

saras76

saras76
thanks for updating us.keep us posted
well is the attachement(Excel ) format is different now? anybody feels the same?

Looks same to me....

Checked the tracker spreadsheet. Looks same to me. Corrected a bit of info. on my case. The notice month was wrong ( November'03 instead of December'03).

Guys please use the latest spreadsheet when updating the info. Here is the latest spreadsheet.

will_get_there

Hi pashwin,

What about change of address before filing i-140/I-485?
I heard it is safer to have a standard address than a changing one.Will it be a problem?

Will my attorney get a notice# or case# after filing? Which govt site can i check its online status?

pashwin said:
your employer / attorney can apply for your I-140 if you do not plan to file concurrent.

You can later file for I-485. Medical reports have to be included with I-485.

If you are filing I-140 and I-485 together then you will have to do the medicals first and include them in the concurrent filing.

Address Change...

jet_2004,

Since it is taking more than 2 years for 485 aproval, many people change address in that time. I did too and sent AR11 as well as called the NSC to change the address and got confirmation letters. I guess it should not matter.

Once you have filed the application for 140/485 ur. attorney ( if any ) will get the receipt notices in about 2 weeks with a receipt number on them starting form SRC for Texas Service center. Go to http://uscis.gov and in the Case status search link, make your portfolio with the receipt numbers and activate automated e-mail for alerts. You can even search directly based on receipt numbers without making a portfolio.

Best of Luck,
will_get_there

Need Info

Guys,
My labour Cert has approved from Chicago. I jsut got another project in GA and moved in GA.
I'm planning to file concurrent I40/485.
What should I prepare before attorney got letter from DOL and asked for suppoerting document?
Also Should I apply I584/AP/EAD from Taxes center or it would be Nebraska center?
I already got Dr Appoinment for medical for I485.
Birth certificat - Have it what else we need?
I have Experinec letter for I-40. What else we need?

Thank you

That is excellent Saras76 it can be possible that they are looking into ways of speeding up the whole thing and you could be one of the lucky ones who might benefit from this..Keep us posted on any news.

saras76 said:
Guys,

I have finally recevied written notices for my I-140 and I-1485s. The notices say that they have been transferred to a local office in Miami and the reason given is "to speed up the process". I got the I-485 notice and my company HR got the I-140 notice. Right now I have decided to wait until the Miami office sends me something. There might be an interview but the notice does not mention anything.

later,

saras76

Hi kalse_2000

Check this site

http://www.immihelp.com/gc/

It has most of the info for filing for I-140/I-485.

kalse_2000 said:
Guys,
My labour Cert has approved from Chicago. I jsut got another project in GA and moved in GA.
I'm planning to file concurrent I40/485.
What should I prepare before attorney got letter from DOL and asked for suppoerting document?
Also Should I apply I584/AP/EAD from Taxes center or it would be Nebraska center?
I already got Dr Appoinment for medical for I485.
Birth certificat - Have it what else we need?
I have Experinec letter for I-40. What else we need?

Thank you

Hi will_get_there

Thanks for response.

Can your attorney file AR11 or do you have to?
What is NSC?

will_get_there said:
jet_2004,

Since it is taking more than 2 years for 485 aproval, many people change address in that time. I did too and sent AR11 as well as called the NSC to change the address and got confirmation letters. I guess it should not matter.

Once you have filed the application for 140/485 ur. attorney ( if any ) will get the receipt notices in about 2 weeks with a receipt number on them starting form SRC for Texas Service center. Go to http://uscis.gov and in the Case status search link, make your portfolio with the receipt numbers and activate automated e-mail for alerts. You can even search directly based on receipt numbers without making a portfolio.

Best of Luck,
will_get_there