Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

AR11 is simple

AR11 is a very simple form. You can do it yourself. I did it and called the NSC after mailing it.

Go to uscis.gov site and look for forms and you will get it there.

will_get_there

Updated my Info

Updated my infor with the FP notice dates, EAD apporvals, Adv parole approvals etc.

instructions..

Click on the latest worksheet in this thread, it will open in your PC as a excel document ( if you have excel loaded)

Make changes to teh document and click on File->save as and save it somewhere you can refer later.

Click on the "Post Reply" Button on the thread, type in your message, scroll down and you will see a button "Manage Attachments"

Click on Manage Attachments, browse and load the document and close that window.

Hit submit/post /whetever to send in your reply. You should see before submitting that the attachment is listed in your reply in the same area where "manage Attachments" button is.

will_get_there

Hi Guys,
Just learnt from ATL DOL AVM about my approval of LC. What's your observation on Concurrent filing after Apr 30 ? Do I/my wife will get EAD ? Hows the processesing changed since then. Is it better to go for concurrent or Consular processesing?

too many questions!! but I guess everyone would have had this problem :)

Thanks,

labornc

EAD Approved

Both mine & my wife's ead were approved on Jul. 30 after replying on RFE. USCIS got our response on Jul. 21 and the LUD changed twice after that, first was Jul. 23 and then Jul. 26, but status did not changed until today.

Hello All

This is regarding filling Concurrent or Consular processing ..

When should we go for Concurrent, when should we go for CP ?

We know our Attorny would do even if we suggest, I thought of knowing before getting into 140/485/765/131 stage.

Gurus, Is there any recommendation for filling 140/485/765/131 to avoid delay.

Thanks

will_get_there said:
Click on the latest worksheet in this thread, it will open in your PC as a excel document ( if you have excel loaded)

Make changes to teh document and click on File->save as and save it somewhere you can refer later.

Click on the "Post Reply" Button on the thread, type in your message, scroll down and you will see a button "Manage Attachments"

Click on Manage Attachments, browse and load the document and close that window.

Hit submit/post /whetever to send in your reply. You should see before submitting that the attachment is listed in your reply in the same area where "manage Attachments" button is.

will_get_there

Question on EAD

Good Morning. EAD was applied, approved(07/19) and mailed(07/22) on the same date for my wife and me. I have received my EAD on 07/24, but we are still waiting for my wife's EAD.

I called the customer service and they told me I have to wait for a month till 08/22 before they can do something. Any idea, what I can do now in the mean time?

Thanks,

Could let us know when did you file your and wifes application ? This may help us ...

harry_potter said:
Good Morning. EAD was applied, approved(07/19) and mailed(07/22) on the same date for my wife and me. I have received my EAD on 07/24, but we are still waiting for my wife's EAD.

I called the customer service and they told me I have to wait for a month till 08/22 before they can do something. Any idea, what I can do now in the mean time?

Thanks,

Travelling outside US after filing I140, I485 & EAD

I have a simple question. Assume that I140 and 485 have been filed for me and for my wife 486 & EAD have been filed. We both have another 1.5 years of VISA, H1 for me and H4 for my wife. Can I travel outside US and come back, before the VISA expires, without advanced parole ? In other words, is advanced parole needed before the Visa expires ? Does it have any bearing on entry into US ? My HR department is not agreeing to file AP, since We both have valid visas for another 1.5 years. I would prefer to have AP, if it would help. But, I don't want to go for that if it is of no use. Any experience or shedding some light on this issue is appreciated ?

Thanks
Kailash

HR is right...

If you have a valid H1 Status ( i.e a H1 notice with a valid I-94) and a valid H1 visa in the passport, you can use that visa to reenter the country. People use AP since they do not want to get a new H1 visa stamp in the consulate so they can use AP to re-enter if they have one.

Infact H1 is better if you have a valid visa stamp already, since H1 is checked on the counter directly where as if you had a AP you will have to go through a secondary inspection in another room at the port of entry.

will_get_there

hello, i'm new to this thread. i know everyone here has an approved lc but did any of you go for medical exam while waiting for approval? i'm waiting for approval at the moment. thanks.

medical is for 485 only

Once you get ur. LC approved and are filing your 485 ( with 140 concurrent), you need to go through medical exam. It doesn't take much time so don't do it before atleast the LC is approved.

will_get_there

will_get_there said:
Once you get ur. LC approved and are filing your 485 ( with 140 concurrent), you need to go through medical exam. It doesn't take much time so don't do it before atleast the LC is approved.

will_get_there

Do you mind telling me how long before you filed I-140 and I-485 (concurrently?) after lc approval, including getting medical exam and necessary documents? Did you need former employers' experience letters? Thanks.

Quick Question:
My I-140 was filed in Jan/2004 and they are processing Jun/2003 (I140) based on that It should take them a few months to process I-140.. But my concern is will they wait until I-485 is also ready for adjudication???? which is being done for feb/2002 cases.. If thats the case I am screwed big time..