Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

RFE on wifes EAD,Please help

Thanks guys for the response. I am having another problem please help.

I am pasting the exact words

"Please submit photo identification. Acceptable Photo IDs may consist of , but are not limited to, the photo identity page from a passport or visa, state drivers license,state identification card, or other identity card from your country of origin"

Any ideas

RFE on EAD

I got the same RFE's on Jul. 13 for me and my wife's EAD application. My attorney has replied on Jul. 16 by sending the photocopies of our passport (which is also included when our application was submitted). No update so far but I'm positive it will be approved soon.

Guys,

I heard that the processing dates for EB2 and EB3 are the same these days. Is there any benefit to file in EB2 as opposed to EB3 anymore?

Thanks,

RFE on EAD

Got an email from USCIS this morning about our EAD. Here's the exact text.

On July 21, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 60 and 75 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

EAD update

RFE on my EAD 7/15, received the RFE letter 7/22, for photo identification. Similar case to a prior posting. Photo copy of Passport already included in the filing. Who knows, what the heck. Anyway, submitted photo copy of passport again, also include photo copy of my driver's license. EAD RD on 6/4/2004

will_get_there

Question regarding IP Address change.

USCIS allows only 200 queries a day from a given IP address.
I connect using Cable Modem using Cox Communications.
Cox uses DHCP. If I make it static IP, my internet does not work.
Do you know how can I change my IP Address to static and still make it work.

Let me know if you could help me with that. If this works we could scan about a month in a day. (I can script to change IP address using a script)

Most broadband companies allows you to pay extra and get static IP. Another solution is that you can run it from your office computer.

Wife's EAD has been approved. Mine still says "pending" even though it was the same receipt date: Here are the details
EB-2 Concurrent
I-140/485/EAD RD 6/11/2004, pending
FP: TBD
EAD (Wife): 7/21/2004
EAD (Mine): Pending

Quick question: How long does it take to get the Physical EAD card?
and do all online approval notifications say "after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready"? Sounds like making the card will take a long time?

Can someone update the XL Tracker?

Thanks,
ognep

IP Address change ...

Vanguru,

I am not sure why would you want a static IP address. My guess is you want to keep changing your IP address that way and do more scans.

Now if DHCP server is running in your network, it will be a headache to get a staic IP address. First you need to disable DHCP in your PC and then find a free address in your allowed subnet..... quiet a work since ping is disabled in most subnets nowdays.

Other thing that you can do with the PC is keep changing the MAC address and renew the DHCP lease

Start ->control panel-> system->hardware->NIC->properties->device manager->network address

Put static address there as 0C0C0C0C0C01

Now keep changing the last digit to get a new IP address from DHCP server.

To renew lease, on the dos shell type "ipconfig /release" followed by "ipconfig/renew"

Caveats:

If the DHCP is running a MAC filter, you will not be successful in this. Generally they do not so try it.

USCIS is now blocking the complete subnet so I am no more successful in this since DHCP cannot give me address outside the subnet. But I try from office and things may be different at home on broadband.

will_get_there

advanced parol case updated by INS

The message on my I131 case changed. Is this called a REF? It does not have the wording of "REF" anywhere though.
Online message for my Advanced Parol case is:

On July 22, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Does anyone have any idea that what could it be?

Thanks.

EB2, concurrent
I140, I131, I765, I 485: ND: July 3, 2004.

Yes this is RFE

They will ask for photos or copy of I-485 receipt or copy of I140 receipt / approval notice ...

It is generally very simple, don't worry.

will_get_there

Question Re-post

Experts,
I am posting this question again...
How long does it take to get the Physical EAD card?
and do all online approval notifications say "after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready"? Sounds like manufacturing the card will take a long time?

Anybody seen anything like this before?

Thanks in Advance.

ognep

Just got an e-mail from USCIS, my wife's EAD was approved on July 24. No news on mine yet.

RD for both of us: June 14.

Can I join in this list

wish485 said:
Updated my info

Hi All,

My application concurrent filing sent last week to Texas service center.How long it will take to receive receipt date.

When do they credit my check(INS), just to make sure that my attorney dispatched my application.

Do I need to update any list.

And also give me all the phone numbers to enquire of different process of INS for I-140, I-485 and Advance payroll, EAD etc.

Thanks
Karunakar