Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Hi All

Please give me FAX number where I need to send fax regarding my FP is getting expired.

Thanks in advance.

Here u go...

XXXX
Address

To
USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Finger Print Request

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our I-485 was filed on Date XXX. We have not received our Finger Prints Notice till date. Lots of our friends who filed in Texas Service Center after we filed had done their Finger Prints and couple of them getting 2nd time. So we request you to please expedite to send Finger Print notice and our I-485 processing.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions after our Finger Prints would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the detail of our cases.
1. XXXXXX (Primary applicant)
SRC-02-XXX /A# XXX
2. XXXXXX (Derivative Applicant)
SRC-02-XXX / A# XXX

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you and
sincerely,

XXXXXXXX

Wow!!!

Very good progress from TSC in this week. Looks like parallel processing of I140 and I1485 is already a trend in TSC.

As will_get_there indicated, FP notice is another processing tracking indicator.

Did any of you guys FAXed TSC requesting for FP notices? Does it work?

GAROL said:
Thanks will_get_there. The infomation is correct.

Garol,
Good to see you here, hope everything is going well back in Atlanta group.

Will_get_there,
Next time you are updating the spreadsheet, would you please change my category to EB2? I don't think I should make a separate upload for such a minor change, to keep this file movement as low as possible and minimize the chances of someone's more important details falling through the cracks.

Thanks

My info

EB3 - 140, 485/131/765 RD 6/7/04, ND 6/8/04. RFE on AP for clear photo identification, received and responded on 07/02.

Thanks ATL01 for your update. Just watching your updates, as ours are applied just one day apart.

Should AP be approved to get EAD, or they follow two separate queues?

Nice seeing you here, Mickey_32 and Carol from atl-grp.

Thanks,

thanks vangaru to create this thread

hi guys, good see you guys here too. harry_potter, I got same RFE on my AP, and got approve notice 2 weeks after. I guess your AP approval will come soon.

Just take this chance to thank vangaru to create this thread and make everybody easy understand of all 140 cases for TSC.

Wow!! this group is buzzing with activity suddenly

Harry_potter,

EAD and AP go in separate queues. Nowdays TSC is approving both of them at rocket pace so you should get both in next 2 months. However if there is a security check on 140 and you get stuck there neither AP nor EAD will be approved for months.

You should check in 3 months if EAD is not approved and when u try to get it interim, they will deny if security check is pending.

will_get_there

please update my info with EAD approval on 7/15/04

will_get_there, would you mind to update my info when you get chance?

Thanks in advance.

udpate atl01

can some one udpate my info on the spreadsheet? did not attach right.

All my RD is 6/3/2004
All my ND is 6/4/2004
AP approved on 6/26/2004
EAD spouse approved on 7/8
Just got notification about my EAD on 7/15 RFE, not sure about what yet. have not received the RFE letter as it has just been sent out yesterday.

AP approved

EB3 - 140, 485/131/765 RD 6/7/04, ND 6/8/04.

AP approved on 07/15.

Could somebody include my info also into the excel sheet?

Thanks,

Crazy Stuff - Case Transferred To Miami

Guys,

I just got emails from BCIS informing me that my case has been transferred to a local office in Miami. The emails are for my I-140, my I-485 and my wifes I-1485. My ND for 140 and 485 is 03/25/04. I have no idea what the hell this is all about and how my application got touched so soon. I am hoping this is good but who knows.

Any feedback from you guys will be appreciated.

-saras76