can any body update the exceel sheet with my info:
Notice Date Texas Service Center 07/14/2004
I-140
I-485
I-131
I-765
Thanks

ATL10

I got an rfe on EAD on 30th july and AP on 5th Aug. I moved 25th july and called cis to updated my address on 26th. It has been 13 days since my ead rfe and i have not received the rfe letter yet. let me know when you get it.

How long for EAD after RFE

Folks,
How long does it take to process an EAD after replying to an RFE on photo-identification? What is the general turn-around time.

Thanks in advance.

ognep

EAP Approval after RFE

In my case, my attorney replied on Jul. 16, USCIS got it on Jul. 21 and EAD was approved on Jul. 30. My wife's ead card arrived on Aug. 6 while mine came on Aug. 12. Unfortunately, both have one year validity.

Birth Ceritificate Translation to English

Did anybody have to translate the BirthCertificate from Foreign Languages to English for filing 140/485?

What did you do? If anybody can update me on this it will be helpful.

yes you have to translate it, there are services avaiable or instaed you can get a friend to do it, who wil swear to the knowledge of both the languages etc.

Change of Job after I-140 approval

In Concurrent processing if your I-140 is cleared and I-485 filed more than 6 months shouldn't you be able to switch jobs?

jet_2004 said:
In Concurrent processing if your I-140 is cleared and I-485 filed more than 6 months shouldn't you be able to switch jobs?

That is true for concurrent and non both.

Travelling with AP

Has anybody have experience in travelling out of the USA with Advance Parol? How is it different from H1B? Any additional documents required? Also, do we need a transit visa at Frankfort with AP?

Thanks,
Harry_Potter

harry_potter said:
Has anybody have experience in travelling out of the USA with Advance Parol? How is it different from H1B? Any additional documents required? Also, do we need a transit visa at Frankfort with AP?

Thanks,
Harry_Potter

I travelled on A.P last month.I did take a transit visa for France (used delta airlines. so had a halt at Paris .France)
While entering U.S, the officer looked at 485 receipt and AP.Then i had to go into some room nearby and they stamped the dates on it.Thants it........Nothing much to worry.

ForeverIi-140,

I am planning to Travel to India using the AP and will be using Delta Air. I have a question on that transit VISA for Paris. Do I need to get it here in US? I will have only couple of hours halt (not going out of the airport) there in Paris, Does it require transit VISA? Please calrify.

Thanks.

ForeverIi-140,

Did you take a break journey in France? Usually with H1B, we don't need a transit visa, right?

Thanks,

ForeverIi-140 said:
I travelled on A.P last month.I did take a transit visa for France (used delta airlines. so had a halt at Paris .France)
While entering U.S, the officer looked at 485 receipt and AP.Then i had to go into some room nearby and they stamped the dates on it.Thants it........Nothing much to worry.