Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Damn!!! you must be extra special!! I thought you just got your EAD cleard last week.
Good for you Dude!!

PS: I have the same RD :p
chimi said:
My I-140 got approved last night......!!

Go TSC.........!!!!

So what's next? How long does it take to get FP notice?

Chimi...

I don't know if I consider myself extra special.......For the last 3+ years I have been "Phans Gaya Re" in the GC queue.........at last there's some ray of hope...........but I think TSC is really going very fast.....you'll get yours cleared soon too.........

good luck man.....

Chimi

Sanan said:
Damn!!! you must be extra special!! I thought you just got your EAD cleard last week.
Good for you Dude!!

PS: I have the same RD :p

Sequence of Events When I140 is approved

Can anyone tell me what to expect when I140 is approved, does the online status change first and you also get an email?

For me, both the things happened the same day........
aj2004 said:
Can anyone tell me what to expect when I140 is approved, does the online status change first and you also get an email?

Yeah man!! I am happy for you!
Go Texas!
chimi said:
I don't know if I consider myself extra special.......For the last 3+ years I have been "Phans Gaya Re" in the GC queue.........at last there's some ray of hope...........but I think TSC is really going very fast.....you'll get yours cleared soon too.........

good luck man.....

Chimi

Tracker Updated with FP date

Today my attorney informed me that she received the finger print notice from USCIS. It has a notice date of 02/09/2005. FP is scheduled for 03/04/2005. FP will be in Charlotte and I will not be going for an early FP.
Also there was neither LUD change nor I got my copy in the mail (I am not sure I will). My attorney is mailing me the originals she got and that is what I will use to give my FP.

Looks like the FPs are being processed for August, '04 filers. Good Luck.

What is meant by early FP? And how can you do it?

deep23 said:
Today my attorney informed me that she received the finger print notice from USCIS. It has a notice date of 02/09/2005. FP is scheduled for 03/04/2005. FP will be in Charlotte and I will not be going for an early FP.
Also there was neither LUD change nor I got my copy in the mail (I am not sure I will). My attorney is mailing me the originals she got and that is what I will use to give my FP.

I-140 Approved

Hi
Finally my I -140 got approved yesterday, I have received email notification yesterday evening at 6:30pm. There is a LUD change on only my I-140 with 2/17/2005. I have updated the Excel sheet.

Thanks,
CHR
-----------------------------------------------
EB2 PD 1/14/2002
AP RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 AD 8/26/2004
EAD RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 AD 8/17/2004
I-140 RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 AD 2/16/2005
I-485 RD 7/12/2004 ND 7/13/2004 :confused:

Chimi,
To do early FP, you need to have received the Finger print notice from USICS. If the scheduled FP date is say a month from now, instead of waiting for a month, you can go and give an early finger printing. Hope is to speed up the process by few weeks.

chimi - > What is meant by early FP? And how can you do it?

I-140 Approved, RFE on I-485

All,
I 140 was approved on Feb 8. Got an RFE on 485 same day - Missing medical records. Lawyer has replied back to RFE with the medical records...

How long does it generally take for the approval notice to reach the lawyer?

Updated the file with my details.

Thanks,

ognep

Can 485 get approved with out FP?????????

Today I got email form USCIS for my wife’s 485 application.
It is saying as following. Dose any one know what it is about

On February 15, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom
issued

Since she missed her finger print on Feb 8th 2005 because she is visiting India and going to come back on March 6th.

I have not rescheduled her FP because
my attorney told me that she can got her done with in 90 days of notice date.

But I have completed my FP on Feb 8th 2005. Is it going to be a problem?

Please advice me

Last edited by a moderator:
140 Approved

TSC doing wonders, 9 Days 140 Approval. I just received my 140 notice from the lawyer and I went to add the SRC into the USCIS tracking web site and guess what it showed me the case is approved on Feb 12th and ND is Feb 3rd, so in 9 days got approved.

I am plannig to go for CP now (I have to talk to my lawyer about it), as I could not file 485 becaause of retrogression. I am hoping in the next 6-8 months the PD will reach Oct 2002 (Which is mine)

Deep23,

What location are you? I have FP date close to your date. Planning for a early FP next week. IF you around RTP we could do a car pool.

Congratulations deep23. You are one step closer to conclusion of your GC journey.

deep23 said:

Sweet!
You must be a world record holder now :p !
saurabh_tulika said:
TSC doing wonders, 9 Days 140 Approval. I just received my 140 notice from the lawyer and I went to add the SRC into the USCIS tracking web site and guess what it showed me the case is approved on Feb 12th and ND is Feb 3rd, so in 9 days got approved.

I am plannig to go for CP now (I have to talk to my lawyer about it), as I could not file 485 becaause of retrogression. I am hoping in the next 6-8 months the PD will reach Oct 2002 (Which is mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what you call great luck man!!!!......don't worry PD will move forward soon.......
One reason TSC is speeding up could be that they want to get a realistic idea of how many 485s they have in queue.......

Chimi...
saurabh_tulika said: