Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Hello Guys,
I had a question that may be slightly out of context for this forum, but thought you guys would probably know.

- When you file 140/485 concurrently, you also file for EAD/AP. At what point, do you no longer need to maintain the H1B visa

The reason I'm asking is because my wife has been on H1B for 5 yrs now, and I have applied for LCA. Based on 365 days of LCA, I can always get 7th year extension. However, her 6 yrs will expire next year.

If by that time we get to file 140/485/EAD/AP, will she be able to stay on and work on the basis of EAD/AP or needs to be outside the country for 1 yr because of 6 yr limit. I understand that converting to H4 is not an option since 6 yr cap applies to any "H" visa correct?

Any insight would be appreciated
- Dru

My I140 was also approved yesterday 2/17/05 , receipt date: 11/24/04.
EB2, Priority Date 12/11/01. It is pretty amazing!

LUD changed on approved EAD

Hi Friends,
Just now i observed that LUD changed on 02/11/05 for me & spouse approved EAD. Could anybody tell me what it means? Is any one of you had similar situation.

Jaguar2004 said:
Deep23,

What location are you? I have FP date close to your date. Planning for a early FP next week. IF you around RTP we could do a car pool.

Thanks for the offer but I will be in Charlotte for work pretty much all of next week so I might give the FP if time permits. But be aware that since it 02/21/2005 is a Fed Holiday Monday, ASC will be closed tomorrow (the previous Saturday).

sai1234 said:
Hi Friends,
Just now i observed that LUD changed on 02/11/05 for me & spouse approved EAD. Could anybody tell me what it means? Is any one of you had similar situation.

Sai1234,

There are several of them who got their 140 approved after EAD LUD Change.
Follow this thread
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=162208

Hope you will get your approval soon.
I got mine and my wife's approved EAD LUD Change on 2/11 too.
I am waiting for it.....

Hi Dru,
Even after you get your EAD it is better to maintain your H1 until your I-140 is approved (In any case if I-140 is denied you will be in status). If you do not have any other choice then you can use the EAD for working.

Before your wifes 6yr expires if she gets her EAD she will be ok. If you think that your LCA will not clear by that time It would be good idea to file a LCA on your spouse name also (to be safe side).

Good luck.
CHR

dru said:
Hello Guys,
I had a question that may be slightly out of context for this forum, but thought you guys would probably know.

- When you file 140/485 concurrently, you also file for EAD/AP. At what point, do you no longer need to maintain the H1B visa

The reason I'm asking is because my wife has been on H1B for 5 yrs now, and I have applied for LCA. Based on 365 days of LCA, I can always get 7th year extension. However, her 6 yrs will expire next year.

If by that time we get to file 140/485/EAD/AP, will she be able to stay on and work on the basis of EAD/AP or needs to be outside the country for 1 yr because of 6 yr limit. I understand that converting to H4 is not an option since 6 yr cap applies to any "H" visa correct?

Any insight would be appreciated
- Dru

Same happened with me the EAD LUD was changed to 02/10/05

sai1234 said:
Hi Friends,

Congrats.That means your wives I-485 was approved even without FP which happens most of the time.Don't worry about FP.

Today I got email form USCIS for my wife’s 485 application.
It is saying as following. Dose any one know what it is about

“On February 15, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom
issued”

Since she missed her finger print on Feb 8th 2005 because she is visiting India and going to come back on March 6th.

I have not rescheduled her FP because
my attorney told me that she can got her done with in 90 days of notice date.

But I have completed my FP on Feb 8th 2005. Is it going to be a problem?

Please advice me

Congrats.That means your wives I-485 was approved even without FP which happens most of the time.Don't worry about FP.

140 approved today. got an email from uscis.

PD : Nov 29, 2001. EB2 - RIR
I-140 ND : September 13, 2004
I-140 AD : Feb 18, 2005

Hi chr,
Thanks for the advice. Hopefully something will work out!
- Dru

chr said:
Hi Dru,
Even after you get your EAD it is better to maintain your H1 until your I-140 is approved (In any case if I-140 is denied you will be in status). If you do not have any other choice then you can use the EAD for working.

Before your wifes 6yr expires if she gets her EAD she will be ok. If you think that your LCA will not clear by that time It would be good idea to file a LCA on your spouse name also (to be safe side).

Good luck.
CHR

singh244 said:
140 approved today. got an email from uscis.

PD : Nov 29, 2001. EB2 - RIR
I-140 ND : September 13, 2004
I-140 AD : Feb 18, 2005

congrats singh....1 st approval today I guess....njoy ur weekend

LUD changed on 02/10/05

hi,

LUD on my approved EAD has changed on 02/11/05, don't know what to expect ????

sai1234 said:
Hi Friends,

HELP!!!what address do I file the I765 and I131?

Hi,
I have searched high and low but cannot figure this out.
The lawyer who filed my I140 and I485,concurrently, is company lawyer and does not help in this case.Company policy does not allow them to file for EAD and AP for me.
Can someone please let me know what address I have to send the i765 and i131?
I checked at http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/texas/aboutus.htm
and
http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/scnational/index.htm#H
But that confused me further.
-lrugnevm