Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

I140 Approved....

Today I finally got my I140 Receipt Number from my lawyer. And I went to add to my portfolio. When I checked the status, it said APPROVED!!!.

It was approved on Feb 9th.

Now waiting for I485.

EADs approved...updated the tracker

Just checked the status online and it says the EADs were approved on 2/11/05 and the new cards will be mailed as soon as they are ready.

Chimi....

Wow!!! are They into December already!! :confused:
or because he is EB2?
yoginm73 said:
Today I finally got my I140 Receipt Number from my lawyer. And I went to add to my portfolio. When I checked the status, it said APPROVED!!!.

Now waiting for I485.

yoginm73 said:

Now waiting for I485.

congrats yoginm73. My case is pretty close to yours.

Got my Approval notice

Got my I140 approval email yesterday. Thank you god. I updated TSC Tracker file. Somebody uploaded wrong file. Guys please check your updates and update it with your current status.

Good Luck to all.

HELLO,
I updated my XL after 140 approval, does anyone know what to expect next and how far it is? we are travelling to India this month and would like to make arrangements accrodingly.
Thanks
P.S: mine is EB3 and applied in nov'04.

Jaihind00, I don't see any attachment... when was this approved?

jaihind_00 said:
HELLO,
I updated my XL after 140 approval, does anyone know what to expect next and how far it is? we are travelling to India this month and would like to make arrangements accrodingly.
Thanks
P.S: mine is EB3 and applied in nov'04.

I-140 approved ..

My I-140 got approved on 02/15. Got an email last night. I feel good as it came earlier than I expected. :)

Attached an updated spreadsheet. (fixed a formula on KEWLSANS's record which was messing up min,max, avg calculations).

Goodluck to all .. :)

And I forgot it was my celebration time for my relation with TSC USCIS. Our relationship is now four months old. ;)

My 140 approved too!!

I just got approval email. My 140 was approved yesterday but received the emails 1 hour back...

updating tracker. Hope didn't mess with other's info...

Thanks for all your support and goodluck to all

I140 Approved!!

My I140 approved faster than expected.. but can't do anything with it now. Got wait for EB3 visa dates to become March 2003.

GCLANDS said:
My I140 approved faster than expected.. but can't do anything with it now. Got wait for EB3 visa dates to become March 2003.

congrats GCLANDS!!! Hey!! atleast you are one step closer

My I-140 approved after a long long wait.Iam sure most people who are waiting like me from 2003 will soon get their approvals

I 140/I 485
RD -12 oct 2003
ND -16 oct 2003
I 140 -AD -16 feb 2005

HUH..weird i just realized that my update just vanished in the air and could not be found in the XL. Now updated again. Thanks for informing. Could anyone tell me what to expect next, so i can decide to go to India now or postponed a bit. mIne is EB3.
thanks

Please keep XL name

Guys,

Please keep the .xls name always same. This is really confusing if the name changes for every other upload.

Thank you all,

jaihind_00 said:
HUH..weird i just realized that my update just vanished in the air and could not be found in the XL. Now updated again. Thanks for informing. Could anyone tell me what to expect next, so i can decide to go to India now or postponed a bit. mIne is EB3.
thanks

I-140 approved...

My I-140 got approved last night......!!

Go TSC.........!!!!

So what's next? How long does it take to get FP notice?

Chimi...