Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

That's a million dollar question even USCIS cannot answer.

I think "priority date" only means that there is a visa available for you when your the time comes.

"As far as your time", USCIS might process according to I485 application date(not good for you) or they might adjudicate I140 and I485 together if all the paper work is available(similar to what happend to October_December '03 filers.................I140 approved, FP sent immediately after I140 approval, 485 approved right away(regardless of 485 application date)).

Although, I hope USCIS continues the later trend, I feel sad for people who have been in the system/process for longer than us.

thanks

Then a cut-off date will be helpful to us. My LC PD is earlier than yours :(

summit said:
That's a million dollar question even USCIS cannot answer.

I think "priority date" only means that there is a visa available for you when your the time comes.

"As far as your time", USCIS might process according to I485 application date(not good for you) or they might adjudicate I140 and I485 together if all the paper work is available(similar to what happend to October_December '03 filers.................I140 approved, FP sent immediately after I140 approval, 485 approved right away(regardless of 485 application date)).

Although, I hope USCIS continues the later trend, I feel sad for people who have been in the system/process for longer than us.

Please update the Latest Tracker Excel file in this Thread

Hey All,

Could you all Please update the Latest Tracker Excel file
(The attachment in the last reply)
in this Thread.

What ever information I updated is lost.

I don't really know which Excel file has my information.

Thanks and Best of Luck

For a long time I wondered what is Fans Gaya Re. Just realized that it is hindi Fuss gaya Re :). Yes he is right in a sense. People show up only when they are worried

saurabh_tulika said:
Nahi re Phans Gaya re, aise baat nahi hai (It is not like that), there are some unlucky people like me who could not file 140/485 concurrently. Although I have added my entry on the tracker long time back, but as my papers were going back and forth between lawyer and CIS (as he was trying so that they accept the 140/485) I have still to get the Notice Date.

The inquiry was basically asking what happened to my case since USCIS is processing applications received more than a month after mine.

chr said:
Kvenkat,
What was the inquiry Lawyer sent about?

Thanks,
CHR

LUD change on approved EAD

I have seen an LUD change on my EAD which was approved in Nov. 2004. What does this mean? Anybody had similar LUD changes?

TSC - EB2
Priority Date: Dec 2002
I-140 ND 10/29/2004
I-485 ND 10/29/2004
EAD ND 10/29/2004 AD 11/30/2004
LUD 02/09/2005
AP ND 10/29/2004 AD 11/30/2004

My friend's I 1140 is approved today after EAD LUD is changed once 2/3/05 and 2/9/05 . today he got the approval mail at 12:30 pm which says 140 is approved on 2/10/05